eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old April 18th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Working to improve 'rotten' system: Rahul Gandhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Three members are on my target over here on EC,I just find reasons to attack them, congress is just a reason . One is Marvelous,second is Cha and third, guess ?

ashDoc????
Old April 18th, 2011, 09:09 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
This is a no win situation. You are upset when congress does not acknowledge that they messed up royally before. You are upset when they do acknowledge...

so, what exactly would make you happy? Happy is a strong word, i know...
did they acknowledge that finally? when? where?
Old April 18th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is a no win situation. You are upset when congress does not acknowledge that they messed up royally before. You are upset when they do acknowledge...

so, what exactly would make you happy? Happy is a strong word, i know...
Rakhi tai,
Problem with Congress haters is that they dont see the problems in their own favorite party and when the Congress wants to make a change, then too they are not willing to give it a chance.

Hence I started the thread with 'Haters gonna hate ...'
Old April 18th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Rakhi tai,
Problem with Congress haters is that they dont see the problems in their own favorite party and when the Congress wants to make a change, then too they are not willing to give it a chance.

Hence I started the thread with 'Haters gonna hate ...'
its because, it is the party that is in power and claims to have public support.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old April 18th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
since you haven't been on echarcha for a year , let me tell you --cha has become pro-congress for the past year.

day in and day out we have been forced to read platitudes praising rahuljeeeee and soniajeeeeee gandhi
I am just glad and fully flattered that atlast he has realised that his erstwhile views regarding Gandis were erroneous .I am very happy for him for that

Since you were not on echarcha since the site started I must tell you that cha goes through such mood swings periodically .Initially when I was anti Gandhi , he was pro gandhi and then when I became pro gandhi he became anti gandhi , but at last we are both pro gandhi ( though thats a different debate that what we are in real life , that cannot be anybody's guess ) .Ok , it's just that we are both pro echarcha discussions

Ghandi family should please bow out of politics and spare india.. None of them r properly educated and hv no idea about indian laws..

And the highly educated and knowledgeable Sarv GunN SampanN Shri Shri ek hazaar aath Sarv Shaktiman Ji Maharaaj of echarcha fame should step in

Napolean Bonaparte once said and I fully concur with him - There are two types of people in this world - One who like to rule ( gandhis for instance ) and others who like being ruled , willingly/unwillingly/awaringly/unawaringly/consciously/subconsciously( we all for instance ) .

Education and knowledge of the law of the land has got absolutely nothing to do with it .Education at schools and colleges can never make a person fit or unfit for ruling the educated or the uneducated ones.Had it been so Abraham Lincoln the least educated( who never went to school or college ) of all US presidents wouldn't have been the most admired US president .

If you carefully observe around yourself you would notice that the most educated person isn't the most powerful/rich person around .Infact he is just a normal middle class person - Our Professors in IIT's / IIMs and other professional colleges .Even our teachers in school .The only education which counts is the self education obtained from the university of life which doesn't requires any degree or diploma .In this type of education both the examiner as well as the examinee are you .

School/college education at the most can give you a foundation , on which you can build your building of success/power/money .How many storeys will you be able to build on that foundation is a different thing alltogether.

Look at our Bollywood stars / cricket players .Were they academic shots - NO - Look at tendulkar - I guess he is just a matriculate ( may be honorary degrees bestowed upon him by various institutes , but for them his school/college education was never a contributing factor ) .

One must get only that much education and that education which one would be using in life .Unnecessarily getting educated for a degree or a diploma can make you the best servant but never the best master.The sooner one realise's this in life the sooner he succeeds.

A good education and loads of experience and sincerity by working as a dignified clerk in IT industry can at the most call you a software engineer/consultant but won't pay you more than $ 250K / annum in todays scenario.By the time such a person retires at the most he might be earning 500K or say a million dollars.Thats it .Millions of uneducated Indians here in India are earning more then that .So where is the education ?

In this small vague place where I live , I know atleast a dozen Uncles who are worth more than 5k Crores.Ministers and chief ministers follow them at various functions like chamchas and beggars ( witnessed by me in the the ones which I have been to ) and do you know what are their educational qualifications ? The richest of them all is not even chauthi pass.Can barely write his name in hindi or english ( though has now started speaking fluent english , because of the society in which he uttho , baithos ) .He started very small when he was barely 18 when his father passed away and aaj he is the owner of 2 institutes imparting engg/medical degrees apart from a plethora of other businesses.

School college Education - My a$$
Old April 18th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
since you haven't been on echarcha for a year , let me tell you --cha has become pro-congress for the past year.

day in and day out we have been forced to read platitudes praising rahuljeeeee and soniajeeeeee gandhi
Then all of you who dont like Congress party should IGNORE my threads.
Old April 18th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
did they acknowledge that finally? when? where?
acknowledging the system as 'rotten' implies acknowledging that something didnt go right.

No point in talking about this...the other parties dont have it in them to even come to power for continuous periods of time...YES THEY DONT HAVE IT IN THEM, ELSE THEY WOULD BE THE RULING PARTY NOW.
So, merely asking the to "quit" without proving the ability to rule for 15 years straight seems a bit futile to me.
Old April 18th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Working to improve 'rotten' system: Rahul Gandhi

Quote:
Then all of you who dont like Congress party should IGNORE my threads.

Can't put admin/mods on ignore .There ain't an option

Waisay what brought this welcome change in you .I am serious yaar.I mean aisa kyaa ho gaya tha
Old April 18th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
when elephant walks, dogs will start barking.. still elephant walks... N dogs barks

wishes
so you think former CJI is a dog and rahul is elephant and nothing will fall on his deaf ears

jeetIAF
Old April 18th, 2011, 10:37 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
acknowledging the system as 'rotten' implies acknowledging that something didnt go right.

No point in talking about this...the other parties dont have it in them to even come to power for continuous periods of time...YES THEY DONT HAVE IT IN THEM, ELSE THEY WOULD BE THE RULING PARTY NOW.
So, merely asking the to "quit" without proving the ability to rule for 15 years straight seems a bit futile to me.
congress got this country its independence from brits' rule of centuries. MKG knew that power hungry congressis would use that fact to stick to power in independent india. Therefore he had asked for the party to be dissolved after freedom.

if u think about it, the party, which gave the nation its freedom from foreign rule, being in power for 50 years out of 60 is not a big achievement.

what is an achievement is other party/parties/coalitions being able to come to power for 10 of those 60..

now the system is rotten is a fact. it needs to be improved yes. attempts to improve it are to be appreciated. but 5/6th of the responsibility of the current rot lies with the party which ruled 5/6th. that too needs to be admitted/acked but it wont be.
Old April 18th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Thumbs up Re: Working to improve 'rotten' system: Rahul Gandhi

I am all for Congress because they are the only party which knows how to make India work.

If Congress party is introspecting and wishing for betterment then what is the harm?

Any good party does introspection and makes those changes for the overall good. Rahul has it in him to be the next PM and lead the nation.

So lets just say I am not a blind fanboy of Congress but a definite well wisher. So I will applaud all efforts by Congress for taking a second look and changing for the better.
Old April 18th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Ghandi family should please bow out of politics and spare india.. None of them r properly educated and hv no idea about indian laws..
"you have to wash your sins on your own" said bhagwan krishna in Bhagwad Gita. So it is nice atlast the party which ruled India for maximum period is contemplating on cleaning Corruption. Best Wishes again and again
Old April 18th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
"you have to wash your sins on your own" said bhagwan krishna in Bhagwad Gita. So it is nice atlast the party which ruled India for maximum period is contemplating on cleaning Corruption. Best Wishes again and again
Yeh reet to saalon se chal rahee hai .. aadmi ko khud ka hi pakadna aur khud ka hi dhona padta hai.
Old April 19th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post

what is an achievement is other party/parties/coalitions being able to come to power for 10 of those 60..

now the system is rotten is a fact. it needs to be improved yes. attempts to improve it are to be appreciated. but 5/6th of the responsibility of the current rot lies with the party which ruled 5/6th. that too needs to be admitted/acked but it wont be.
Really, why do we always have to set the standards sooo low? 10 out of 60 years is an achievement itself? If they want to rule India, it takes more than that.

Just like the other parties do not admit their inability, Congress does not admit a few things. A game of politics...
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am all for Congress because they are the only party which knows how to make India work.

If Congress party is introspecting and wishing for betterment then what is the harm?

Any good party does introspection and makes those changes for the overall good. Rahul has it in him to be the next PM and lead the nation.

So lets just say I am not a blind fanboy of Congress but a definite well wisher. So I will applaud all efforts by Congress for taking a second look and changing for the better.
nothing will happen
it is going to remain as it is
be it congress or BJP they are product of same corrupt system of democracy.
last i heard, egyptians are studying indian democracy, let those idiots also get taste of democracy too

jeetIAF