eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old April 20th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Junior eCharchan

MadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Working to improve 'rotten' system: Rahul Gandhi

Rahul is a total Duffer and an idiot who has nothing new to say. Just there because of his pedigree. I have had the misfortune of hearing his speech and he is so uninspiring that even Manmohan Singh is a great orator in comparison!! This joker is a useless fellow and is a laughing stock who is tolerated by congressmen due to their slavish mentality and not out of their belief in his competence!!
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Working to improve 'rotten' system: Rahul Gandhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadrasiBabu View Post
Rahul is a total Duffer and an idiot who has nothing new to say. Just there because of his pedigree. I have had the misfortune of hearing his speech and he is so uninspiring that even Manmohan Singh is a great orator in comparison!! This joker is a useless fellow and is a laughing stock who is tolerated by congressmen due to their slavish mentality and not out of their belief in his competence!!

dont call him Joker

he is the next best thing after sex
Old April 20th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

i heard rahul in person when he came for bidar, karnataka by election and i happen to be there at that time, he talks like some Babaji with very different vision, to me it appears he may not fit in the case of international politics when compared to MMS. and priyanka gandhi is best of lot, i support her entry into politics, her dynamics are more like Indira Gandhi best of luck to her

jeetIAF
Old April 20th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto his dad.
Rajeev Gandhi said same kind of stuff.
He even tried to clean the system. In the begining he was (I still believe he was all the time) honest and tried to get rid of corruption. But Indian politics and the system is so corrupt, he couldn't do shit. And eventually paid the price (of loosing power). All these half the maaderbhagat chor parties are because of that. e.g.RJD, TMC, etc..

Look at MMS. He was considered most honest PM. And there are most scandals in his cabinet.

I wish him luck. Hope he cleans the system. I think its too early for him to say such thing before he do something.

Dekhte hai baakee ke chor kaangressi bhadwe iskaa kyaa haal karte hai.
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Ditto his dad.
He even tried to clean the system. In the begining he was (I still believe he was all the time) honest and tried to get rid of corruption. But Indian politics and the system is so corrupt, he couldn't do shit. And eventually paid the price (of loosing power). All these half the maaderbhagat chor parties are because of that. e.g.RJD, TMC, etc..

Look at MMS. He was considered most honest PM. And there are most scandals in his cabinet.

I wish him luck. Hope he cleans the system. I think its too early for him to say such thing before he do something.Dekhte hai baakee ke chor kaangressi bhadwe iskaa kyaa haal karte hai.

I am not totally disagree with you kaka(charchilana)
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:05 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
I am not totally disagree with you kaka(charchilana)
So you are Charchila's Kaki
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:11 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Working to improve 'rotten' system: Rahul Gandhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Ditto his dad.
And got Clean Bowled in the process
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:11 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
And got Clean Bowled in the process
OR was it a hit wicket ?
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Working to improve 'rotten' system: Rahul Gandhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Then all of you who dont like Congress party should IGNORE my threads.
Cha !! For you the change of heart towards Congress may be a gradual and well thought out. But for us, this was sudden and is somewhat a jolt. If you want me not to talk against congress at all, I will keep clear of your posts and threads on congress. But you know as well as I do, congress party or any coalition party with congress in the center, have done nothing... except for Rajiv who brought in this IT revolution in India and who promoted communications. And yes industrial revolution by Nehru. But then, these were inevitable anyways. I am for any party who gets rid of reservation and brings back respect to Hindus in India. Right now, there is no such party.
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
Right now, there is no such party.
Toh bana lo na fir aisi party fir jaisi banana chaate ho .Dikkat kis baat ki hai ?

PaRhay likhay ho , desh videsh ghoom chukay ho , Nehru Gandhi family say zyada qualified ho .

Apne say hoshyaar dossre ko samajhtay nahin , saamne waale say baRa chutya apnay ko maantay nahin .

Sarv GunN sampanN insaan ho , Jyotish Shastra ka bhee bharpoor uchh gyaan rakhtay ho , fir kamee kis baat ki hai tumMay .

Kyu nahin ek waisi party bana paa rahe ho jaisii chaahte ho .Kyu nahin pehal kartay aur apne jaise logo ko JoRtay .Agar Ramdev jaisa anonymous 10 saal may anonymity say start karkay mob ko joR sakta hai apne saath , 1000 crore kama sakta hai , toh tum toh ussay dekhne may bhee acchay ho , lambay ho , jaanwaro jaisee daaRi mooch bhee nahin hai .Kaun rok raha hai tumhay .Mujhay naam batao uska .

Yahaan aakkar saari zindagi humhay hi dhamkaate rahogay kyaa , unhay nahin dhamkaaogay jo dhamkhaanay kay laayak hain ? Unsay kya tumhaari Gand fatTi hai ?Humko toh dauR dauR kaatTay ho , unpar khaali bahunk kar hee kaam chala lete ho .Khaali bahunktay hee rahogay unpar , kaatogay nahin kabhi ? Paaltu ho kya unkay yeah fir faaltu ho ?

The art of becoming the best businessman is to start selling things which you yourself crave for the most .
Old April 21st, 2011, 06:14 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Swecchit vyavasay ka chayan karne ka adhikar hum bhi rakhte hein. Isi prakar, kisiki bhi aalochana karne ka adhikar bhi hame prapt hai. yedi koi aapatti hai, to apne maidum (bahu) se jaa ke apna asantosh prakat keejiye.
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:55 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cha !! For you the change of heart towards Congress may be a gradual and well thought out. But for us, this was sudden and is somewhat a jolt. If you want me not to talk against congress at all, I will keep clear of your posts and threads on congress. But you know as well as I do, congress party or any coalition party with congress in the center, have done nothing... except for Rajiv who brought in this IT revolution in India and who promoted communications. And yes industrial revolution by Nehru. But then, these were inevitable anyways. I am for any party who gets rid of reservation and brings back respect to Hindus in India. Right now, there is no such party.
I understand you and have never wished that people not post opposing views to my opinions. All I am saying is that I am all for proper debate on Congress versus all other parties.

BJP is still not a national level party. They need to get good experience at the state level. Only Modi and to some extent Yedyurappa have good experience and the ability to govern and bring about progress.

Modi knows about corruption but he focuses on getting more industries to invest in Gujarat. What does Sushma Swaraj do in Parliament? Just prances around mouthing pure Hindi about corruption! Fuck that, think of how you can make BJP win in more than just Gujarat and Karnataka!!
Old April 21st, 2011, 11:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Toh bana lo na fir aisi party fir jaisi banana chaate ho .Dikkat kis baat ki hai ?

PaRhay likhay ho , desh videsh ghoom chukay ho , Nehru Gandhi family say zyada qualified ho .

Apne say hoshyaar dossre ko samajhtay nahin , saamne waale say baRa chutya apnay ko maantay nahin .

Sarv GunN sampanN insaan ho , Jyotish Shastra ka bhee bharpoor uchh gyaan rakhtay ho , fir kamee kis baat ki hai tumMay .

Kyu nahin ek waisi party bana paa rahe ho jaisii chaahte ho .Kyu nahin pehal kartay aur apne jaise logo ko JoRtay .Agar Ramdev jaisa anonymous 10 saal may anonymity say start karkay mob ko joR sakta hai apne saath , 1000 crore kama sakta hai , toh tum toh ussay dekhne may bhee acchay ho , lambay ho , jaanwaro jaisee daaRi mooch bhee nahin hai .Kaun rok raha hai tumhay .Mujhay naam batao uska .

Yahaan aakkar saari zindagi humhay hi dhamkaate rahogay kyaa , unhay nahin dhamkaaogay jo dhamkhaanay kay laayak hain ? Unsay kya tumhaari Gand fatTi hai ?Humko toh dauR dauR kaatTay ho , unpar khaali bahunk kar hee kaam chala lete ho .Khaali bahunktay hee rahogay unpar , kaatogay nahin kabhi ? Paaltu ho kya unkay yeah fir faaltu ho ?

The art of becoming the best businessman is to start selling things which you yourself crave for the most .
Very Good answer to all internet comentators
Old April 22nd, 2011, 12:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
Very Good answer to all internet comentators
Fuk your blanket defence statements. If you can't hear bad about your favorite madam's party, you keep your eyes glued to Outlook magazine, and your ears to NDTV. Barkha dutt must be your dreamgirl... hmmm?
Old April 22nd, 2011, 02:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Fuk your blanket defence statements. If you can't hear bad about your favorite madam's party, you keep your eyes glued to Outlook magazine, and your ears to NDTV. Barkha dutt must be your dreamgirl... hmmm?
yes

and yours?..... ohh must be modi