eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

View Poll Results: Are the Men who marry a taller woman more successful
Yes. It is their confidence that makes them successful help them brisge the height gap. 2 22.22%
No. They are loser who lack self esteem and marry talle woman to make up for it 2 22.22%
Height has got nothing to do with a relationship 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 8th, 2013, 01:22 AM

Bambi is on a distinguished road
Re: Are the men who marry a taller woman more successful

Theres no logic to your conclusion.

Michelle is not taller than Obama.
Gauri is not taller than Shahrukh Khan.
And picking up a few exceptions is foolishness.
Old December 8th, 2013, 02:41 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Dhurfucius say, Men who marry tall women smell twat all day
Durr-fuse-us.. don't kill the messenger.. you set yourself up for this..

your personal experience doen't count.. you are a one off .. bambi was being polite.. I can take liberties.
Old December 8th, 2013, 07:30 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
Theres no logic to your conclusion.

Michelle is not taller than Obama.
Gauri is not taller than Shahrukh Khan.
And picking up a few exceptions is foolishness.
Oh. you forgot will smith.

I am not saying that all the men who are successful marry taller women.
I am saying that men who marry or live in with taller women are more likely to be susscessful. Ypu could actually just look arpund you for any known couples and you may find the same.
Old December 8th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Tells nothing sgars and with the imagination of durr-fuse-us, I can hazard a guess that will smith enjoyss err.. ahem.. can I say it really? Ok.. then oral sex?
Old December 8th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Durr-fuse-us.. don't kill the messenger.. you set yourself up for this..

your personal experience doen't count.. you are a one off .. bambi was being polite.. I can take liberties.
GroinPeeL...Dhurfucius' wisdom comes from observation...not experience

'nother word of wisdom from the wisest Dhurfucius..

Echan who crow against Dhurfucius, eat crow whole day
Old December 8th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Pelu Pelu

So you r now relegated to watchman job eh??

(U asked for it)
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you r now relegated to watchman job eh??

(U asked for it)
whatever...after all I am your jailor
Old December 11th, 2013, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Oh. you forgot will smith.

I am not saying that all the men who are successful marry taller women.
I am saying that men who marry or live in with taller women are more likely to be susscessful. Ypu could actually just look arpund you for any known couples and you may find the same.
The evolution theory proves you wrong.
If men who married taller women were more successful then over these thousands of years evolution women would have grown taller then average men.
I hope you know only the best genes are passed on to the next generation and thats how we evolve.
But on an average women are still shorter than men.
Old December 11th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
The evolution theory proves you wrong.
If men who married taller women were more successful then over these thousands of years evolution women would have grown taller then average men.
I hope you know only the best genes are passed on to the next generation and thats how we evolve.
But on an average women are still shorter than men.
While seemngly intelligent.. your premise is wrong..

By your logic, if a mother is beautiful and father is ugly... then the kid born will be only beautiful.. or if a pair one is einstein and another a dumb wife.. only another einstein will emerge may be with his mothers look (yes I know the GBShaw incident for the nitpickers)..

That does not explain George W Bush who seems to be inheriting an unadulteraed chimp brain even after so many generation

Nope.. try again pliss.
Old December 11th, 2013, 09:33 AM

Quote:
While seemngly intelligent.. your premise is wrong..

By your logic, if a mother is beautiful and father is ugly... then the kid born will be only beautiful.. or if a pair one is einstein and another a dumb wife.. only another einstein will emerge may be with his mothers look (yes I know the GBShaw incident for the nitpickers)..

That does not explain George W Bush who seems to be inheriting an unadulteraed chimp brain even after so many generation

Nope.. try again pliss.
Well mostly yes.
The success ratio could be close to 65%.Surprised??

In biology there's an explanation which suggests that the traits females choose when selecting a mate are honest indicators of the male’s ability to pass on genes that will increase the survival or reproductive success of her offspring. So male traits that are simultaneously preferred by females and correlated with increased offspring survival.I guess its called the good genes theory and comes very close to sexy son theory

And biology has exceptions too.....George.W.Bush is definitely in that list. He has mutated genes which I hope is not passed on to his next generation.

Last edited by Bambi; December 11th, 2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old December 11th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Pelu Pelu

Let me get this straight.. skip the complicated talk ok..

If I screw with a woman with the intention of having a baby like me (not a good Idea I agree), nature says.. screw you you have no say in the whole manufacturing process.. but if the woman thinks she wants a son like me.. she might be giving birth to a girl albeit with my mustache?

Bad idea no?

How about nature says both first take notes what you want and then enter into the factory floor an you have a mix bag sorts..

I take it back.. bad idea.. especially if both are drunk.. who knows what might be the end product... mother nature knows best.
Old December 11th, 2013, 10:23 AM

Angry Re: Are the men who marry a taller woman more successful

Quote:
Let me get this straight.. skip the complicated talk ok..

If I screw with a woman with the intention of having a baby like me (not a good Idea I agree), nature says.. screw you you have no say in the whole manufacturing process.. but if the woman thinks she wants a son like me.. she might be giving birth to a girl albeit with my mustache?

Bad idea no?

How about nature says both first take notes what you want and then enter into the factory floor an you have a mix bag sorts..

I take it back.. bad idea.. especially if both are drunk.. who knows what might be the end product... mother nature knows best.
Who told you have no say in the manufacturing process??
I am sure its your chromosomes XY which will produce a baby.At the cellular level genes do take note of what is best for the next generation.
And then the final product could be baby gal with a mustache if genes feel it is the best for the survival future generation.

PS:
The reference to good genes theory in previous post was intentional.
Come on don't bang your headyou asked for it.Dont be in a denial mode now.
This thread was doomed the moment it was launched with deceptively harbored notions.

Last edited by Bambi; December 11th, 2013 at 10:30 AM.
Old December 11th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Pelu Pelu

sure.. but I asked for more enlightenment.. you see still learning.. but you told

"In biology there's an explanation which suggests that the traits females choose when selecting a mate are honest indicators of the male’s ability to pass on genes that will increase the survival or reproductive success of her offspring"

So my question was based on that premise.. if a female is turned on by my mustache.. err.. lets leave it.. you will think I am dumb.. and I refuse to let such traits disqualify me from expanding my gene pool.
Old December 11th, 2013, 10:34 AM

Quote:

So my question was based on that premise.. if a female is turned on by my mustache.. err.. lets leave it.. you will think I am dumb.. and I refuse to let such traits disqualify me from expanding my gene pool.
Well since its about the mustache..err....your mustache let me tell you only the Y chromosomes carry that trait.So if its a baby gal then the chances of her having a mustache like yours is NIL.Because she has XX chromosomes.Y is absent.
Did i confuse???
Old December 11th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Pelu Pelu

No not at all.. you are infact correct. I was just checking if you come forward with that explanation.

I happen to know a bit more than that.. but shall refrain.. people usually get upset if someone goes deep into a certain theory. You know the undesireable smart ass factor..