eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

View Poll Results: Are the Men who marry a taller woman more successful
Yes. It is their confidence that makes them successful help them brisge the height gap. 2 22.22%
No. They are loser who lack self esteem and marry talle woman to make up for it 2 22.22%
Height has got nothing to do with a relationship 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 12th, 2013, 01:10 PM

Bambi is on a distinguished road
Re: Are the men who marry a taller woman more successful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
ok found it in one of my older memory cards.. but is a bit haphazard for a decent read. Needs a bit of work.. let me see what I can do with it.. It will be long and boring 3000 lines raw.. so I dunno how you are going to get it.. let me figure out a way to "send" a txt file somwhere where you can download it given alink and read it at your own free time. Laters.

Thank you!
Old December 13th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Sent..but it still needs a ton of work.
Old December 13th, 2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Sent..but it still needs a ton of work.
Received.Roger that??
Old December 13th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Rog. Tons of haphazar stuff.. I am enjoying rereading and reorg them.. thanks for reminding me of them I had almost forgotten.. they might have gotten lost.. well not that it was so important.. it was a very good time pass going thru the info and also remembering those days at the same time..
Old December 15th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Pelu Pelu

fixed itself!!

Last edited by GpeL; December 15th, 2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old December 16th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fixed itself!!
This is a quick check on Geipal pai... are you okay? Health-wealth sab teek

Why you ask... why because I logged in today and there were only 20 new posts to read... as compared to 100/day the last couple of weeks. Hope sab kushal-mangal hai...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 16th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Pelu Pelu

Health ok.. Just that I started following aromatic fingers's signature's advice.. no point arguing/discussing with some folks.. and unfortunately they are out to prove the old adage true.. that khaali dabba jyaada awaaj karta hai.. and then invariably resort to MC/BC levels which I was once dragged into but not anymore following a very timely alert by swami pai. So I just decided to leave them to wallow in their own cess pool.. that is all.. I don't think I will engage them in the future so consider that whirlwind session over. Besides, I have of late started sleeping a little extra so that obviously means I am online less time.

Another factor is books.. Saturday, thanks to bambi, I unearthed a treasure trove of books/notes that keep me far more interested than mundane discussions about kajriwaal and twats and humbug hypothesis that are mostly out of drunken stupor than out of a bizzare thought. So kayko time and mathaa khoti karnaa hain?
Old December 16th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Arey oye, dadaji. Itna bhi na naraaz hote Bachchey hai, maaf kar do... aur phir se lag jao post pe post post karne...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 17th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Arey oye, dadaji. Itna bhi na naraaz hote Bachchey hai, maaf kar do... aur phir se lag jao post pe post post karne...
lol...

Saney.. No one should worry much about changing the future, because with `free will', we all change the future, from "what it might have been" to "what it actually becomes", thousands of times every day. Or so at least we fondly imagine. However, some do worry about it and act accordingly, To them, it is an entirely respectable method of behavior, paradoxes notwithstanding.

Last edited by GpeL; December 17th, 2013 at 04:45 AM.
Old December 18th, 2013, 07:56 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
The evolution theory proves you wrong.
If men who married taller women were more successful then over these thousands of years evolution women would have grown taller then average men.
I hope you know only the best genes are passed on to the next generation and thats how we evolve.
But on an average women are still shorter than men.
Now, correlating contemporary success parameters like being a rock star, becoming a president or chairing on the F1 race with evolution is quite far fetched. The successful men i have mentioned are in professions which are less then 300 years old.

What we have evovled so far is after tens of thousands of years of men doing hunting gathering and women cooking and rearing. It is only since last 8000 years or so that humans began settling down in Farming.

It is just in the last 50 years that women have started doing things that traditionally only men were doing. So, the effects of this would be seen in centuries or millenia to come. I beileive over the last few years the hieght difference in men and women has been decreasing at least in western countries.
Old December 23rd, 2013, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
I beileive over the last few years the hieght difference in men and women has been decreasing at least in western countries.
Hypothesis???
Do you have anything substantial to prove it???
Old December 23rd, 2013, 08:02 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hypothesis???
Do you have anything substantial to prove it???
It is a hypothesis. If you do not believe it, what do i lose.
Old December 23rd, 2013, 08:21 AM

Quote:
It is a hypothesis. If you do not believe it, what do i lose.
The credibility of your hypothesis...
It comes close to being dilettante.
Old December 23rd, 2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
The credibility of your hypothesis...
It comes close to being dilettante.

dilettante (plural dilettanti or dilettantes)
  1. An amateur, someone who dabbles in a field out of casual interest rather than as a profession or serious interest.
  2. (sometimes offensive) A person with a general but superficial interest in any art or a branch of knowledge.
This is an online forum and not some court of law. So, nothing wrong in being 'dilletantish' here.
Old December 23rd, 2013, 09:39 AM

Quote:
dilettante (plural dilettanti or dilettantes)
  1. An amateur, someone who dabbles in a field out of casual interest rather than as a profession or serious interest.
  2. (sometimes offensive) A person with a general but superficial interest in any art or a branch of knowledge.
This is an online forum and not some court of law. So, nothing wrong in being 'dilletantish' here.
Cut the crap!
Tell me if you can prove your hypothesis....or atleast back it up with substantial data.
If you cant then my theory is proved right.