eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old September 6th, 2013, 08:28 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
KBC Saptam (VII)

Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 7 has started today. With 7 Crore as the award and some new rules.

One of the few telly shows which I look forward too (for some initial episodes at least).

Thread for the same.
Old September 6th, 2013, 08:59 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KBC Saptam (VII)

knowledge test shows are good clean fun.. always.. same with 5th grader.
Old September 7th, 2013, 12:19 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

They have a new helpline called Power Pappu (or is it Paplu?). Kya naam rakha hai It allows the participant to reuse any one of the already used linelines (phone a friend, audience poll, flip)

Fastest finger first has also changed to a set-of-3 questions.

1st participant, Mrs. Panwar from Haryana, won 25 lakhs and quit after using all of her lifelines. 2nd participant, Mrs. Mishra is on the hot seat.
Old September 15th, 2013, 07:53 AM
In search of peace!

KBC 7 is going to get its 1st Karodpati today.
Old September 15th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

1 crore winner Taj Mohammed Rangrez ... Had guts to leave KBC at 1 crore when he still had 2 lifelines unused.
The two lifeline were used up in a single question about the code name for Indian peacekeeping force's operation in Sri Lanka.

Never saw any contestant so mature and relaxed.I remember yesterday he was not even answering in fastest finger, but the way he played today was amazing.

Last edited by swami; September 15th, 2013 at 11:05 PM.
Old December 1st, 2013, 12:33 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Trending Re: KBC Saptam (VII)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
1 crore winner Taj Mohammed Rangrez ... Had guts to leave KBC at 1 crore when he still had 2 lifelines unused.
The two lifeline were used up in a single question about the code name for Indian peacekeeping force's operation in Sri Lanka.

Never saw any contestant so mature and relaxed.I remember yesterday he was not even answering in fastest finger, but the way he played today was amazing.
He along with Sikh lady from Mumbai were two of the most worthy candidates deserving of the honors.

Last episode of the season aired last night was bit of a downer. Strange ... almost every question has been in current news or related to good woman's religion or India's very recent history ... questions normally asked on jackpot caller of the day ... as if computer was set to level 1/easy/novice ... weird.

Weird ...

edit/add ... I wouldn't be surprised if most participants who went home with small amounts during this season, felt uneasy while watching last night's final episode ...

Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; December 1st, 2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old December 1st, 2013, 12:54 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
He along with Sikh lady from Mumbai were two of the most worthy candidates deserving of the honors.

Last episode of the season aired last night was bit of a downer. Strange ... almost every question has been in current news or related to good woman's religion or India's very recent history ... questions normally asked on jackpot caller of the day ... as if computer was set to level 1/easy/novice ... weird.

Weird ...

edit/add ... I wouldn't be surprised if most participants who went home with small amounts during this season, felt uneasy while watching last night's final episode ...

Agree,the final episode looked like they wanted to end the season giving a female contestant big amount.
The jackpot question also was not properly placed the timer started before Amitabh could even complete the option,the caller lost even the lac one.
Old December 1st, 2013, 01:42 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: KBC Saptam (VII)

Quote:
Agree,the final episode looked like they wanted to end the season giving a female contestant big amount.
The jackpot question also was not properly placed the timer started before Amitabh could even complete the option,the caller lost even the lac one.
During this season ... there were more than a dozen worthier female contestants ... they deserved this more than the good lady. There must be many who must be feeling cheated after last night ... if this lady won fair and square that is.

Do you smell rotten fish?

I could have been watching Sana Khan and Imam on Bigg Boss instead of wasting time on KBC ... had I known earlier.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old December 1st, 2013, 01:50 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
During this season ... there were more than a dozen worthier female contestants ... they deserved this more than the good lady. There must be many who must be feeling cheated after last night ... if this lady won fair and square that is.

Do you smell rotten fish?

I could have been watching Sana Khan and Imam on Bigg Boss instead of wasting time on KBC ... had I known earlier.
I did not follow the whole season but from what I know the two 1 Crore rupee winners were muslims,coincidence ? or were there other crore winners this season also ?
Somehow I feel the game is not what we see but tailor made for each contestant.3 rounds of Fastest finger first looks genuine tho
Old December 1st, 2013, 03:18 PM

Quote:
I did not follow the whole season but from what I know the two 1 Crore rupee winners were muslims,coincidence ? or were there other crore winners this season also ?
Somehow I feel the game is not what we see but tailor made for each contestant.3 rounds of Fastest finger first looks genuine tho
Shame that last nights' episode put a kala daag on Rangrez sahib ... he was a worthy winner otherwise.

3 rounds of fastest finger is genuine? Nothing will surprise me no more ... till last night I didn't even know that rest of the show was all fixed and winners per-determined or coached?

It was painful to enjoy Bigg Boss (weekends) last year and this year even more painful sitting down for an hour to watch KBC. Kept reminding me of our moral depravity and cultural poverty ... to watch half the time devoted to performing aarti's and reciting chalisas of Salman Khans, Amitabh Bachhans and million more unworthy movie stars and cricket players.

KBC ... no more. I rather enjoy Bigg Boss come next year. It may be scripted but still load of fun.