eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old November 14th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maui Jim Sunglasses are not only the best but worth every penny and are my favourite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Abay sane 300 dollars is 18k INR , jub 15kINR kay india may hain toh 18k kay US may toh hongay hee....issay sasta chashma nahin milegaa....This diplo knows nothing about chashma optics fashion statement et al...TRUST ME MJ IS SUPERIOR TO EvERY BRAND of chashma in the world....dhoop ka chashma I mean....Just because a particular brand of dhoop ka chashma is expensive than MJ DOESNT MEANS THAT ITS BETTER THAN MJ.Most junta thinks on similar logic ki mehanga hai toh zaroor badyaa hee hogaa...

MJ IS on the list of 100 things to own before you die.No other chashma appears on that list.Buy it or regret.Your wish.

Yeh samajh lay 18kINR may tujhay 1lak say better chashma mil raha hai.Saudaa ghaatay ka hai ki faayaday ka...khopari khuja aur soch kay bataa...
Lagta hai zyzyza has a chasme ka shop.
Old November 14th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maui Jim Sunglasses are not only the best but worth every penny and are my favourite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Maui Jim is japanese I think
Hawaiian..... Maui ..... Hawaii........American.......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 14th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Maui Jim is Hawaiian, but from what I know, lenses are designed in America and manufactured in Japan

Old November 14th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
I know quite a bit. Like I said, they are known as a very trendy, HQ, reliable and durable brand. But common people wanting to make a statement of sorts go for Oakley, Rayban, or other fashion house brands such as Prada, Gucci, etc.
Yep people opt for other more known brands out of sheer ignorance and unawareness and misguidance and lack understanding of all things dhoop ka chashma.

I would have done the same unless I had thoroughly researched.Dhoop ka proper chashma is one thing everyine should don before stepping out during day time irespective of the weather and sun conditions but most dont and amongst the ones who don dunno whats to be donned and what to be avoided always.

Generally people believe that the darker the lens the more they are being protected.Nothkng can be further from the truth.
Old August 7th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Sane aankh bund karkay MJ lay.Dont even think of buying anything else.Nothings better than MJ in quality as well as optics as of today.They are cheap not that expensive and worth every penny.Here in India they have models from 6k to15k rupees.In Umrika you might be having more choices.Dunno the prices there but here I have heard they are avaliable at roughly 40 percent less than in America.They are just creating a market for themself in India.
Well, Zyszasawa pai, I did bite the bullet last year and went ahead and bought MJs... not the very expensive ones but the sporty ones for about $180. Very light and extremely fitting... doesn't even feel like you are wearing them. Well, tell you what... I love them. And because of the price, I am extremely careful too. I still have all those broken and scratched ones in my vehicles... just in case. But I try to carry around the MJs so that I can get a chance to wear them. No volleyball wearing them though. Need to be careful.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless