eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Science and Technology > Computing

Notices

Computing All things binary...

Old August 18th, 2014, 08:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Small help needed in understanding this error

I am trying to run a query in a database (access) and I keep getting the below error message; I am wondering if you can assist me without me going to IT team (again):

Run-time error '3435':

Cannot delete spreadsheet cells.

While I do understand the error, I dont know how to fix it. What is this error?
Old August 18th, 2014, 09:06 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small help needed in understanding this error

Data in the specified spreadsheet range of cells cannot be deleted. These cells may contain formulas, or they may be protected cells.

Source or google
Old August 18th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I am still not able to run the query after making sure there are no formulas.
Old August 18th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Thanks, I am still not able to run the query after making sure there are no formulas.
Email me the spreadsheet at dirtydesi@gmail.com
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 18th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Email me the spreadsheet at dirtydesi@gmail.com
I will get fired for that. Though, I dont mind calling but i dont think that would help. I will not be able to explain without showing what the problem is.
Old August 18th, 2014, 12:11 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will get fired for that. Though, I dont mind calling but i dont think that would help. I will not be able to explain without showing what the problem is.
try remote assistant .. You can share your screen with Dirty and you can even give him control of the mouse.
Old August 18th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
try remote assistant .. You can share your screen with Dirty and you can even give him control of the mouse.
Right. That would get me arrested. Its worst than just sending the file.
Old August 18th, 2014, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Right. That would get me arrested. Its worst than just sending the file.
okay.. umm.. then strike that.. umm..

skype with him from your home PC/laptop when you're home and have him look at your MS Access on your work laptop. Nobody know you getting help. simple pimple.
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Junior eCharchan

phenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond repute

Any chance that the version of MS Office you were using earlier is different than what you are using now ?
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay then call me later in evening. I can help but I need more information.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 18th, 2014, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Okay then call me later in evening. I can help but I need more information.
You still on Access? working at a mom and pop store?
Old August 18th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
You still on Access? working at a mom and pop store?
Ya I still work at a small company ......... The only way I could work the job was to sleep with the owner....

Here's my confession , yes I am being used by owner .....

I pretty much work as a maid and sex slave for her....I do the dishes, clean the house and whenever she feels like , I have to provide her sex......
I can't even go to better company because I am afraid she will come after me....

And no I cannot have sex with anyone else and I cannot ask her for sex.. only when she feels like I have to provide and I cannot refuse....

I also make other arrangements for her like booking her tickets for vacation and tutoring her children.....

gotta go .......Boss is calling.........
Old August 18th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Dirty... too much.

You are being treated like a slave.

My sympathies with you. I know you never get a chance to ENJOY (wink wink)
Old August 18th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Try opening a new spreadhsheet and copy paste the few cells you want. See if it works there. Maybe there is a VBA script or macro in the old sheet which is causing the problem.
Old August 19th, 2014, 12:09 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Small help needed in understanding this error

Quote:
I am trying to run a query in a database (access) and I keep getting the below error message; I am wondering if you can assist me without me going to IT team (again):

Run-time error '3435':

Cannot delete spreadsheet cells.

While I do understand the error, I dont know how to fix it. What is this error?

Check this link below.
Explain in details please

It is showing all that reasons.