eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Immigration > Visitor visas

Notices

Visitor visas So you want to visit the USA for a social/business visit?

Old August 19th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Visitor Visa for Canada from US

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom27 View Post
Can anybody please guide me or refer me to a link on process for Visitor Visa to Canada from US.

I am looking for something similar to Path2USa or Immihelp.com
You should post this question on path2usa or immihelp.

Old August 19th, 2014, 11:41 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
You should post this question on path2usa or immihelp.
He has not heard of google or what?

arre phenyl bhai.. Canadian government has sites which show you how to apply for their visa.. all you gotta do is google it.

Apply–Visit Canada as a tourist
Old August 19th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Please, why are you depriving ignorant people of your wisdom. Still more inputs needed on your experience in the Indian Embassy in Ahmedabad.

Dirty Pai, whatever be the reason, the first name that comes into mind on hearing "Illegal Penetration", is you.

No Pal my penetrations are always legal ... YO !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Pal, let me clear it once again,. And this would be my very last post on this topic,
for the way I understand it,….
and again,…I surely would had followed with proper procedure,….the way I’ve said it,..…

I live on the east coast, USA for decades and meet 100s of desi ppl at Gujju samaj party and diwali function / desi summer picnics / festivals at temples, and they all narrate their various experiences,…

And, all these, ‘coz they never cared to contact US embassy for its proper requirement and procedures,… and I repeat they have changed and very strict rules now at penetrating cross borders,. Even you think,.. I am living in US for last 25 yrs and even have done job 24 years,.. but there at the border they treat, if just like any illegal person on his way penetrating the border,….. Same may also applies at the airports,.. One of my relatives was hold for 2 days at NY airport as his passport was brand new and he never cared to also carry the old passport with him, too,..

And, that’s why I repeat call US embassy first for the requirements,. I have heard and experienced tons of such incidents from friends, relative and various people, who were just to Niagara staying in a hotel for just 2 days of their trip, taking hardly a day off from their present US job,… and were stuck and hold,….

And, sure Canadian official web site if there, at just close to the US embassy at Wash. D.C. for the east coast residents,..

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=canadian+embassy+washington+DC&gbv=2&oq=canadian+embassy+washington+DC&gs_l=heirloom-hp.3..0l10.1656.7219.0.7656.30.18.0.8.8.0.500.2531.0j6j5j5-1.12.0....0...1ac.1.34.heirloom-hp..10.20.2781.hOnLktaRCSs

that’s the horse mouth, and not those third party , tourist-trip salesmans’ web sites,..
unless the embassy itself tell for them…. For example all Indian passport at Wash embassy work is done by a third party, BLS-India company and embassy itself recommends them, mandatorily with full force,..

But regardtheless,.. I would call my US embassy first for all details,..telling my all intent of this trip and its duration and would follow as per what they say,… Canadian embassy comes later,… Coz if something goes wrong with US embassy, they won’t let ya enter in US and will give tough times with enormous annoyance,..

For US, the illegal penetration from Canada and Mexico is the biggest problem than anything else,…..

That simple.

---------------------

You would have problem even if you have worked for 500 years ( How old are you ) . No one understands what you say. How did they let an illiterate person in this country. You should be kept out ............If you enter it is not penetration.......it is molestation of the country.......

Get out and keep out gaand na gadda......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 19th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

#18, Dirty ::

^ Oh ! So you admit it now,. !

So,.. it WAS difficult to understand my posts n’ tell ya,.. sure, was not meant
for any haali-mawaali, aaliya-maaliya, aaira-gairaa, gutter-panjus, halel-tappus, lallu-panjus and dau koodi ke foul-mouthed dirty fellows, kabaadi ke dukaan pe – 2 cents of valued sold–worthy persons, naturally in the very first place ! Wasn’t it !

Wass’ yr age, btw,. Just wondered, 10-12-14 yrs or months ?

Tell ya,.. in all honesty you deserve two tight-ones below yr kaan-patti before this forum even bans you and u truly a kaala-tilli ( black-spot) for this forum of your foul-mouthed insulting tune and language. n’,…… Who, btw let you in, so far ? - Who btw,.. let this dogs out ? IMHO, if you are sent out without two 'tight ones', then even it’s a big insult to this forum,..

Truly, the forum deteriorates only due to few idiotic morons, and their thought-processes and tapori like behaviors n' approach,...... and, we all know by this time,. who we are ! Isn't it ?

No wonder the forum has/had only 3-4 main active leads here and no more active candidates at all and left jewels like ashdoc,… btw,.. the place I visit, stay and have had remained had almost all, like from the star team,..

Now do ya understand this also, or still need any dubhasiya for hindi /gujarati/ marathi /malayalam,.. translation ? tell me,.... I have no problem in any language.
Old August 19th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
#18, Dirty ::

…… Who, btw let you in, so far ? - Who btw,.. let this dogs out ? IMHO, if you are sent out without two 'tight ones', then even it’s a big insult to this forum,..

No wonder the forum has/had only 3-4 main active leads here and no more active candidates at all and left jewels like ashdoc,… btw,.. the place I visit, stay and have had remained had almost all, like from the star team,..
Is it in or out ? Have you ever had in-and -out ? and Ashdoc is your family jewel ? I knew he was a choot but calling him your jewel .....isn't that insult to Ashdoc ?

So you are advisor to a star team in an online forum..........

Wow ! you have reached some place in life .... Now climb back up......

Abe chootiye where do you stay in America bol ne gaand me dum hai to......

BTW, yes I have time nowadays.......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 19th, 2014, 08:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Many a times, to avoid spell-mistakes ( i use IE-8 ) , I type in MS Word and, hence diff. letter styles.

send the video, pl.
Old August 20th, 2014, 06:12 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
No Pal my penetrations are always legal ... YO !
But the Top of the mind recall returned your ID. Thats the image..
Old August 20th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Senior eCharchan

^^ Not worth even, talking into.

He makes my the ‘most welcome’ ignore list.
Not worth even engaging w/ him for any dialect with him,..
He is simply - openly cursing and swearing, which I'm observing from the first day here,... which I never did "oh my,.." on any forum !
I bet,.. he is immature mentally and physically, a 18-20 yrs kid ! btw,....How did he make up with 10K + posts here, still wondering.
To a sober and educated sane, civil doc fellow, he can even extend swear word for nothing,.. !
All I see is, "swear words" in any, each n’ every posts, been delivered by him.

Janaab,.. waise gaaliyaan bolne ka shokh humen bhi toh hai,. Lekin kya hai, sallah ki,….

Daru pi ne se Liver kharaab ho jaata hai,… aur Gaaliyaan bolne se Jigar !

Not worth wresting, n' dragging the self into the mud. I give up and surrender hands down,..

Adios.

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 20th, 2014 at 07:07 AM.
Old August 20th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
^^ Not worth even, talking into.

He makes my the ‘most welcome’ ignore list.
Not worth even engaging w/ him for any dialect with him,..
He is simply - openly cursing and swearing, which I'm observing from the first day here,... which I never did "oh my,.." on any forum !
I bet,.. he is immature mentally and physically, a 18-20 yrs kid ! btw,....How did he make up with 10K + posts here, still wondering.
To a sober and educated sane, civil doc fellow, he can even extend swear word for nothing,.. !
All I see is, "swear words" in any, each n’ every posts, been delivered by him.

Janaab,.. waise gaaliyaan bolne ka shokh humen bhi toh hai,. Lekin kya hai, sallah ki,….

Daru pi ne se Liver kharaab ho jaata hai,… aur Gaaliyaan bolne se Jigar !

Not worth wresting, n' dragging the self into the mud. I give up and surrender hands down,..

Adios.
You really love Ashdoc . Dont you ...... So does he gives you a hand job in movie theater or you give him one . Dont bother replying . I am on your ignore list. This is for perverted pleasure for others.......
Old August 20th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
You really love Ashdoc . Dont you ...... So does he gives you a hand job in movie theater or you give him one . Dont bother replying . I am on your ignore list. This is for perverted pleasure for others.......

Oye,.. bewkoof, baboochak,..
Ya’ don’t need to prove anymore of yrs further Lawarism,..

( Humen aap ki baat par poora yakeen hai,.. jo aadmi insaan ka khoon paani ki tarah baha sakta hai,.. woh kuch bhi kar sakta hai,.. – Amitabh, in Kala paththar )

It will take for you even ages, of what I am even telling ya,….. No ? Hve herad you million time speaking the very dirty words,.. in almost every other post…

Enuff herad of the holy slogans like,.. g88d, Ch88ya and such
heavenly words in every post from ya,….

Even Google is ashamed you, but somehow certain dimwit, ant-piss, moronic idiots have no clues,..

Did yr momma raise any decent kids or,….. all such naa-laayaks ? – just wondered !

Tu jis ki baat kar raha hai naa,..,. Tu uus ke pubic hair ke bhi tau kaaabeel nahin hai,.

Knowledge wise or any which way, you compare,…

I have read you both enough,… n’ btw,…. I know him only via net as much as I know you,.. no other e-mails/phones/personal contacts ever conducted,.. with either you or him, that I have,....

Know “Google”?
Ya fir,.. har post mein, bas gaali-galoch hi bake jaa raha hai ??

Try and learn “Google” – how to use it !!. Leave that immaturity and rise above the clouds,..

Search words the google with : “ echarcha, dirty, gaand, chootiya, chutiya “ ( also add yrs other patent words,.. and see where it leads and lands,….
–lands on plenty of yrs post where, you show of master art of Bullshits
with typical master art of foul, felony and obscene words,.. I can see it in each and all posts where “ sakshaat maa sarswati personally came to your tongue” !!

Wanna me to list all links with those particular posts one by one, or can you find by yourself ?

How come e-charcha even tolerated you for so long – 11k posts ? I had a long, heated discussion with ‘e-charcha’ and still it was within the limits of sanity, civilize and soberness with him for tons of e-mails exchanged,.. with him,…

Be matured,. And yess I have read ashdoc for 2+ yrs on r2iclubforums too,….. do not undermine the netcops, patrollings and net-complain web-sites,.. etc. Read on few other forums what kind of legal stuff they are facing,…

I would recommended,…. Quit on such gaali-galoch and visit some few other forums too, leaving that “frog in the well” mentality here ,… and doing haphazard gaali-galoch in own 5’x7’ arena.

Google notices all, and for any net-patrolling, it won’t take that long to have full records, to see yr complete history in this tech age,… Kindly read other next door desi forums with 50k+ members and ask them what are the law-suits and other net-cop-patrollings few other forums are facing and what it means to them,.. May be you are 20 yrs n' unmarried, a raw age in 20s group,... but still, leave that immaturity aside, for the god darn sake,..

That’s all, I have to say.… Rest ya can freely gaali-galoch/foul-shower me, like you are doing with all-others as your normal routine, and re-read my above Amitabh’s dialect, making it retro-active over and over !

Peace.

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 20th, 2014 at 12:21 PM.
Old August 20th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oye,.. bewkoof, baboochak,..
Ya’ don’t need to prove anymore of yrs further Lawarism,..

( Humen aap ki baat par poora yakeen hai,.. jo aadmi insaan ka khoon paani ki tarah baha sakta hai,.. woh kuch bhi kar sakta hai,.. – Amitabh, in Kala paththar )

It will take for you even ages, of what I am even telling ya,….. No ? Hve herad you million time speaking the very dirty words,.. in almost every other post…

Enuff herad of the holy slogans like,.. g88d, Ch88ya and such
heavenly words in every post from ya,….

Even Google is ashamed you, but somehow certain dimwit, ant-piss, moronic idiots have no clues,..

Did yr momma raise any decent kids or,….. all such naa-laayaks ? – just wondered !

Tu jis ki baat kar raha hai naa,..,. Tu uus ke pubic hair ke bhi tau kaaabeel nahin hai,.

Knowledge wise or any which way, you compare,…

I have read you both enough,… n’ btw,…. I know him only via net as much as I know you,.. no other e-mails/phones/personal contacts ever conducted,.. with either you or him, that I have,....

Know “Google”?
Ya fir,.. har post mein, bas gaali-galoch hi bake jaa raha hai ??

Try and learn “Google” – how to use it !!. Leave that immaturity and rise above the clouds,..

Search words the google with : “ echarcha, dirty, gaand, chootiya, chutiya “ ( also add yrs other patent words,.. and see where it leads and lands,….
–lands on plenty of yrs post where, you show of master art of Bullshits
with typical master art of foul, felony and obscene words,.. I can see it in each and all posts where “ sakshaat maa sarswati personally came to your tongue” !!

Wanna me to list all links with those particular posts one by one, or can you find by yourself ?

How come e-charcha even tolerated you for so long – 11k posts ? I had a long, heated discussion with ‘e-charcha’ and still it was within the limits of sanity, civilize and soberness with him for tons of e-mails exchanged,.. with him,…

Be matured,. And yess I have read ashdoc for 2+ yrs on r2iclubforums too,….. do not undermine the netcops, patrollings and net-complain web-sites,.. etc. Read on few other forums what kind of legal stuff they are facing,…

I would recommended,…. Quit on such gaali-galoch and visit some few other forums too, leaving that “frog in the well” mentality here ,… and doing haphazard gaali-galoch in own 5’x7’ arena.

Google notices all, and for any net-patrolling, it won’t take that long to have full records, to see yr complete history in this tech age,… Kindly read other next door desi forums with 50k+ members and ask them what are the law-suits and other net-cop-patrollings few other forums are facing and what it means to them,.. May be you are 20 yrs n' unmarried, a raw age in 20s group,... but still, leave that immaturity aside, for the god darn sake,..

That’s all, I have to say.… Rest ya can freely gaali-galoch/foul-shower me, like you are doing with all-others as your normal routine, and re-read my above Amitabh’s dialect, making it retro-active over and over !

Peace.
Welcome back Max_de_Indiana!!!

Old August 20th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Super eCharchan

Ohhhh My Dear Maxie ( I thought it was Narci but Kali you know better . After all Maxie was close to your pubic hair .... )

Thanks for telling me I am not even a bit like Ashdoc's pubic hair and boy I am glad coz last think I want to is to feel like someone's pubic hair ......Maybe you are just like his pubic hair ....u know bhai-bhai ( start singing )

Aur rahi bat chootiye ......of him being more intelligent.......Yes I admit , everyone here is more smarter than me and no my momma only raised Nalayaks like me.... well one more that is. And he is worse than me......So sorry bhai not much choice for you........

Aur fir kay google shoogle search karya raha hai ........Time nahin hai .......baap.....

Fuk you write so much ......It's hard to answer you ..... you are so smart adi....

Oh now let's respond to frog in the well....... Abe I don't want to make a career in this ... I just come here for time pass.... I don't want promotion or become a mod or a senior forum poster ...... Is that what you have on your resume

R2I -- Senior Poster
ECHARCHA -- Upcoming Chootiya

And who the fuk are net cops ? Are they male or female ? What do they wear ?

Which net laws I have broken ? How can they arrest me over net ? What are my net rights ? Do they have to Miranda me b 4 arrest ?

Even I am having discussion with you . When did I abuse you moron ?
Old August 20th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

So,…. now you even confess, confirm and agree that you are an omni and unanimously, non-beaten, self-proclaimed god kinda a super “certified kameena” here,
a super unbeatble and unbelievable product of yrs well - respected mamma - and that's how perhaps that phrase came,... - " Laayak baap ki naa-laayak aulaad! No ? With me?
And as per you, now,…old timers and max. posts carrying other MODs/Members like echarcha and many others too are/were pussy-man ( Ch** Ya ) , RIght? !!

And, you alone carry the monopoly of dirty-jubaan and foul-mouthed, sheedy, shitty, and stunk like a skunk, low language, that bonelss-fraeking, mud-dipped, gobar flavored and poo and piss sprinklered tongue, that no one can beat,...
which can put to the shame to any ( Come Bambayi... )
Dharvi’s vaaghari-wad, bhangii-waad, koli-waad, dheda-waad,… sweepers and untouchables and any lowest of the low community, you can name of it ! Right ?

Superb achievement, haan ! Bravo ! Keep it up !
That you never even cared, to open the Google, to google about – ‘ where do I stand ‘ with the search that I said !

And who are these gusy btw,.. narciuus and Maxipad,... freaking other craps ?
And,… I remember last time also, when I was under the nick Aneeta,
many had tried to label me as Narciuus and echo and now maxie,..what this garbage is, all about ? Care to explain?

Abbey Gadhe,.. I have my own persona and personality and need not to be copy, compared or impostoring to any.

Truly,.... you are height of the evil when it comes to the foul-mouthed with boat-load of gobar in that freaking shitty mouth-hole,..and I will wonder, how did you make 11k post here,
without anyone noticing of you, for this gandii juban and bare-naked gaali-galoch !

Someday you will get a real problem and it will really a big-time eye-opener, just mark my words,...enjoy till-time and yess,.. carry on with that dirty-jubaan and insult-flames,.. throwing at every-one.
'Coz everyone else here is a Ch**ya, Ga**d and Gaa*dus. Right ?

Well,.. enjoy yr safe heaven and a free-world, a mini kingdom and a king Frogship within this 5x7 well of limited ppl community.

Lots and loads of luck to you, ahead .. and Yess,.. you sure will need it !

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 20th, 2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old August 20th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Super eCharchan

OKay you retard , I googled what you said

This is the link I get .

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?p=654857

Why don't you ignore me ........ time pass karta hai ..... You don't even live in US . ....

Just provide one proof.....

You are the one that is lying

Stop whining like a whore ......

Last edited by swami; August 20th, 2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old August 20th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Junior eCharchan

phenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Right from the Horse's mouth.
Official Site
Thanks for the link. I am applying through the same. I was also looking for some other sites where other people might have shared their experiences and findings. Hence raised the question echarcha