eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Immigration > Visitor visas

Notices

Visitor visas So you want to visit the USA for a social/business visit?

Old August 20th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Junior eCharchan

phenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Visitor Visa for Canada from US

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
He has not heard of google or what?

arre phenyl bhai.. Canadian government has sites which show you how to apply for their visa.. all you gotta do is google it.

Apply–Visit Canada as a tourist

Thanks for the link. I am applying through the same. I was also looking for some other sites where other people might have shared their experiences and findings. Hence raised the question echarcha

Also Google will give me only answer for my queries. but you guys might have different experiences and I wanted to gain from them too
Old August 20th, 2014, 09:39 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom27 View Post
Thanks for the link. I am applying through the same. I was also looking for some other sites where other people might have shared their experiences and findings. Hence raised the question echarcha

Also Google will give me only answer for my queries. but you guys might have different experiences and I wanted to gain from them too
Suggest to you to be sending a private message (free service available at this site) to Jagmohanji ... he has been livening in the US since 80s (1900's that is) or about 35 years and knows everything about immigration and phone numbers for you to call. He is very nice and helpful gentlemen. Its free.

Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old August 21st, 2014, 01:05 AM
Junior eCharchan

butler has a reputation beyond reputebutler has a reputation beyond reputebutler has a reputation beyond reputebutler has a reputation beyond reputebutler has a reputation beyond reputebutler has a reputation beyond reputebutler has a reputation beyond reputebutler has a reputation beyond reputebutler has a reputation beyond reputebutler has a reputation beyond reputebutler has a reputation beyond repute

Let me help forum members here. Our dear Jagmohan ji is also known in the forum world as --- Jani, Jani o Jani, Monalisa, Mona and Aneeta. He claims to be a Gujju from Delaware and his been kicked out of pretty much every desi forum one time or the other.
Old August 21st, 2014, 01:09 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by butler View Post
Let me help forum members here. Our dear Jagmohan ji is also known in the forum world as --- Jani, Jani o Jani, Monalisa, Mona and Aneeta. He claims to be a Gujju from Delaware and his been kicked out of pretty much every desi forum one time or the other.
We have banned dozens of his ids before,and this id of his also has limited life
Old August 21st, 2014, 04:35 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Folks, I am not trying to be Neither an annoyer nor a smart-arse here. We all are educated and we all know that, each country has its own embassy in Each ( most of the ) Nations, and they can give you the VISA for that from there.

But, all I am saying as a precautionary, to contact the US embassy first and follow the routine procedure for that,.. and the reason being,..
  • right now you are on the US land with US passport / Indian passport n' VISA to stay in theUS land.
  • after the trip and visit to Canada, you still are to come back to the US, your org, destined land,
  • IF you are going for an extended stay to yr Canadian stay, with your relatives, US may concern about to advise/inform and to guide for paying yr remaining house taxes, federal taxes/ water/ sewer/other govt. bills and related Notary-signed address proof/ SS / DR license and other documents renewed if near expirations,.. so that you may not get tough time, when coming back and some of these things are expired /due.
Hence to abide with the laws, and going thro' a very proper channel ( since OP has no mentioning of his aim and the duration of stay for this trip/visit ) . FYKI, I have talked many a times to U S embassy, also Indian embassy, and have attended a few legal court cases and hearings in the US courts,... and also have advised many, @ a lot for their divorces on other forums,..and also in my personal group of peoples surrounding,..
If OP is serious about seeking the advices, ( pardon my defaming ) but leave this forum asking, ask and seek for advice at r2iclubforums, for proper guidance,.. and they have had many such threads and advised /discussed with many of the people.

These are the guys, who can guide you accurately,..( with their experiences)
********************************forums/...Canada-from-US

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=r2iclubforums+visiting+Canada&gbv=2&sa=X&as_q=&nfpr=&spell=1&ei=5dT1U4y5J4v-yQS614KACQ&ved=0CBEQvwU ( First para of links there )

This is the place to ask and get proper answers where the Qs will not be ridiculed with flying satires
and with filthy-wealthy insult-throwing, foul-mouthed dirty language,…. I had been to that forum for 15+ yrs on a regular basis, and hence directing you, in a right way.

Do read these guys ( above link )and ask and extend @ anything related to your queries there, ( U will not be disheartened nor regretted )
if you are really sincere about yr tour aspects-queries.

Rest enjoy the, flying non-sincere satires, throw-flames of insults, khan-sahebis/TMKships from others, unacurate and non-experienced advices,.. and enjoy this thread also, as a total fun-filed -satire-a jokes thread.

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 21st, 2014 at 04:43 AM.
Old August 21st, 2014, 05:28 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Jagmohanji ... I can see you are busy but if you spared one post to answer reply? You keep mentioning ...
heck data base ...
Badriji,.. first of all, I respect you ( pardon, if I misbehaved, any kid-like ) and I have-had never read you closely and hence did not know about you, until you just mentioned about the age, temple-bowings and well-respected status otherwise. ) It just touched me.

RE Ashdoc:
Thx 4 the kind info,.. and I enjoyed also reading him on r2iclubfoums, defense forum, on this forum for his reviews and especially intelli. and creative and of his very own thought process.. He was also well received by few docs and a quite intelli. Group of persons there, as his writing shows his though process, knowledge behind the history and creativity,. of free-roam thinkings,.... He was also unanimously appreciated couple of times there, ( Tribute to the forum members arena ) by many intelli groups, of his writings, thought-process uddan and skills,.. as well as the behavior.

RE: My bannings:

I was banned under diff era,.. say providing couple outside links, flood/ long posts/ too many photos/ too many posts per day, for this slow-pace moving forum / too many of only my posts only seemed floating,.. etc etc.

For e.g. on this thread all red / banned IDs are mine,
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34426

^ now if you ask any Gujjju,.. all poems were new, made by new generations funny and best-selected new and note-worthy material – but somehow few non-gujjus naturally would find it as a spam/flood – so many posts by a single person – hijacking,. Etc etc.. ‘Coz forum is moving pretty slow with limited bandwidth,.. so he may also be right,..

This food related thread was closed and banned,... At other places it went 150,000 nos of viewings, I can’t see total nos of viewings here, though
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37279

in 2009 had contribution as pikesh100 say here and was banned somehow,..
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5532&page=4

also was discussing something over here and was banned all of a sudden,..( rakesh100)
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32468

and tons of other places ( here on e-charcha ) ,. For no obvious reasons,,..later they kept the name under a black-list and hence shoot at sight order and hence “ No question asked, No qrguments listened basis,.. “ till date, when recently “Aneeta” was banned ( long posts,..- ppl were too young to read and understand those old political stuff,. etc etce ) ! Lol. So ? It happens !

-----

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 21st, 2014 at 05:36 AM.
Old August 21st, 2014, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by butler View Post
Right on.

And it happens naturally and very obviously,.. for a long timer especially,.. conflicts happens somewhere someplace, with somebody,…
all diff. kind of world community ppl,.. out there on net,..“ Tunde Tunde Matir-ha bhinna “ And either you quit,…. or they may blame of firing you,. You may say,.. I left the forum and you ppl were not worthy of having me,.. and so on,…. So ? It happens,..

More you drive the Car,.. more accidents.
Ships are most safest in their harbors, but that’s what not, they are meant to be.. !! Have gained a lot from net, in all diff. directions,..from various people of caste, community, nationality and religion,.. Life goes on,...

And, still today, they know, I know, that I am/was 2nd/ 3rd most, high-ranked, among total nos of posts holding persons,..
if they list their top 10 holding threads ( gem-threads )with max. nos of viewing,.. there !,… 3-4 of my threads floating remains there, of mine,... It happens,..

At one place they accidentally deleted my thread running on 250000 nos of viewings, they apologized,.. fired MOD,..gave me another thread,. Again that’s on 55k viewings today,.. at other place,.. a 2 months old thread has 96000 viewings and will reach 100k soon,..

One of an old timer friend/buddy at other place who got insulted/fired/resigned due to long time conflicts,.. had opened his/in-partnership, an another forum,… and that’s now almost among top 5 under my listings – known as “team-bhp”,..
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-travel-experiences/
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/

At some British and Japanese forums also they know me, as I was the main poster during the time of earthquake and tsunami,… providing them w/ all helplines, nos, photos and most recent updates/ vdos,.. and all,…

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 21st, 2014 at 06:13 AM.
Old August 21st, 2014, 08:21 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please don't derail this topic. Stay out of this.

Old August 21st, 2014, 09:41 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Right on.

And it happens naturally and very obviously,.. for a long timer especially,.. conflicts happens somewhere someplace, with somebody,…
all diff. kind of world community ppl,.. out there on net,..“ Tunde Tunde Matir-ha bhinna “ And either you quit,…. or they may blame of firing you,. You may say,.. I left the forum and you ppl were not worthy of having me,.. and so on,…. So ? It happens,..

More you drive the Car,.. more accidents.
Ships are most safest in their harbors, but that’s what not, they are meant to be.. !! Have gained a lot from net, in all diff. directions,..from various people of caste, community, nationality and religion,.. Life goes on,...

And, still today, they know, I know, that I am/was 2nd/ 3rd most, high-ranked, among total nos of posts holding persons,..
if they list their top 10 holding threads ( gem-threads )with max. nos of viewing,.. there !,… 3-4 of my threads floating remains there, of mine,... It happens,..

At one place they accidentally deleted my thread running on 250000 nos of viewings, they apologized,.. fired MOD,..gave me another thread,. Again that’s on 55k viewings today,.. at other place,.. a 2 months old thread has 96000 viewings and will reach 100k soon,..

One of an old timer friend/buddy at other place who got insulted/fired/resigned due to long time conflicts,.. had opened his/in-partnership, an another forum,… and that’s now almost among top 5 under my listings – known as “team-bhp”,..
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-travel-experiences/
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/

At some British and Japanese forums also they know me, as I was the main poster during the time of earthquake and tsunami,… providing them w/ all helplines, nos, photos and most recent updates/ vdos,.. and all,…

So is that your job " Forum Poster " . All I can say is you are a fucking lier. The them BHP whatever forum is about travels in India . SO when do you do that if you live in US for 25 years........ You live in India and have nothing else to do but go to different websites and post crap by searching other websites....Big Fucking Deal....

As for your prolific activity on internet .......who the fuck cares.......It's internet ....Virtual world ...........My stinky ass if you have million hits unless you are Justin Beiber ......No one gives a ...............guess what ?? Yes fuck.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 21st, 2014, 10:17 AM
Banned

So, basically,… “Once a Lawaaris,. All-ways a Lawaaris” ! No?

Calm down,. take a chill-pill and no need to prove it more and any further,….. !
Humein aap ki baat pe poora yakeen hai,.. !!“

Don’t even remember of the track that,.. on these 11K posts of long rides, where, when, how and more importantly how many times,.. spilled the beans of - open hindi tapori styled,.. filthy rich strong languages,.. open gaali-galoch and hindi swear n’ curse words,.. and unfortunately, don’t even have now any software even to look at that dirty, sheedy, shitty path-track – trail lines ! Pity !

More sad-fully,..
You don’t know even what you are reading and what I am saying,.. and still blame me of a feku and Indian resident ( at present ) and yada yada,…

Well,.. enjoy the ride till the fortune favors,…

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 21st, 2014 at 10:20 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 12:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was also looking for some other sites where other people might have shared their experiences and findings. Hence raised the question echarcha
You were actually looking for this forum. They have all specialist experienced members helping queries like you have.
Old June 19th, 2015, 01:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

Modi said Canada agree for visa to Indian when u go,is it started?Planning to see Niagra waterfalls on best view of Canada side.Groupon is having Hotel deals
Old June 19th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkaj View Post
Modi said Canada agree for visa to Indian when u go,is it started?Planning to see Niagra waterfalls on best view of Canada side.Groupon is having Hotel deals
Bon Voyage
Old June 19th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkaj View Post
Sorry, I disabled my whatsapp recently otherwise I'd have asked Modi about it... let's see if anybody else knows the answer.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old June 19th, 2015, 02:33 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

I am checking on google visa not available for Indian,what happen to Modi 56mm chest?