eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old June 6th, 2015, 09:31 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Available on Rabbit Antenna

I am going to list things that i catch up on my rabbit antenna.

Caught French open women's final today (the last moment though) and now Martina Navratilova is presenting the award to Serena Williams.
Old June 6th, 2015, 10:17 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Available on Rabbit Antenna

^^ Jee,.. aap kaun se state me ho?

aur,.... kaun si channels wahaan pe local hai jaise ki,.... abc, nbc, WHYY, ... etc

go to this link,..
http://partners.titantv.com/default.aspx

in upper line, in a central search box,..there,..
of channel line up,..
select,.... create a a new channel line up box,
enter your zipcode and arena,... and select " Broadcast" picture ( Tower symbol )
and these are the local available channels, you should get in your zip code. [ This is a free tview of local channels and programs in your area ]

If you are not getting all those major and most free channels by that freaking rabbit ear, throw away that 2 cents value rabbit year antenna,...
rather,... contact local radio shack,. and ask for the "most advanced smaller wall mounted decent looking antenna - latest tech available to pull teh most digital signals " ( Not that big and roof one, but smaller decent and sophisticated one )
and get the better signals as now the govt is sending digital signals ( totally free to all ) so even by that, you will get as as good as cable-vision, local channels in a quite good qualty almost laser and dvd one.

You must be, enjoying 10-15 good local channels in your area, without even paying to any cable company or their services.

So,...Get a nice small decent digital antenna,.. ( if it helps, the piece - "signal booster" buy it too from Radioshack,.....( for pulling and strengthening signals ) or return it, if no help )
mount on the wall outside, in right area and direction,.... it's a one time expense
but free forever afterwards ( digital govt. sent free signals ) for the menu of those channels that is coming in your Tview every Sunday's paper or the on-line menu, as I explained above.

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 6th, 2015 at 10:25 AM.
Old June 6th, 2015, 10:22 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Good Jaggu ji, i was waiting for some one to ask the question.

I am in Indiana. The French open is on NBC. I get ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox 59 and PBS besides some channels showing old movies and gospel.

Other notable ones are Oscar awards and the Victorias Secret Show.
Old June 6th, 2015, 10:32 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

wrong area

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 6th, 2015 at 10:58 AM.
Old June 6th, 2015, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Good Jaggu ji, i was waiting for some one to ask the question.

I am in Indiana. The French open is on NBC. I get ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox 59 and PBS besides some channels showing old movies and gospel.

Other notable ones are Oscar awards and the Victorias Secret Show.

Long ago I had bought this PC piece,..from Ebay.

I dunno watch TV, just like you never listen to radio now a days,.. unless you are in car and doing other activity ( driving ) So?
I got two Dell’s 26” monitors side by side ( hooked to a single pc, with dual video card ) and in one I am doing my work, internet and all computer activates and in the another screen the TV goes on,.. via above piece.

That pulls the local signals from my outside big antenna and feeds all local channels signals to almost digital strength, via PC to my monitors.

So,.. I don’t need to move/turn my face from PC monitor as both screens are side by side and TV is always ON. Also screen is bigger and ~1320 Pixel of my monitor, I always do two activities simultaneously,..

Long ago, Comcast was not streaming his channels ( means sending both the signals of internet and cable TV – even if you bought only internet, as they could never separate it,… and such scrambling pieces were a help ) and I was selecting cable, via this piece ( above ) ( I do not pay for cable visions , only had hired internet services from them ) but this piece was scrambling / cracking all channels. Now they stopped, so I select “ Broadcast “ and that outside antenna's coaxial cable, brings all local channels,.. which many a times I am not interested , except for some hurricane/special news and weather news in videos and Oscar, FIFA,.. and few Indian programs on local public Channels no. 35s,. etc.

I dunno watch local TV much, but still it runs in my side, while I am doing computer work and activities,.. But I enjoyed this piece for many years, watching all comcast cable channels ( 200+ in nos ) ( which I had not hired, even ) on my PC's monitor.

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 6th, 2015 at 10:55 AM.
Old June 6th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Banned

I generally buy anything latest and advanced from Radio shack,.. I always contact their free electronic advices department for anything latest and greatest that came,..
Be it a magnifying signal piece,
Booster electronic pieces,
Small antennas and any advancement in digital in relation to scrambling and TV signal strengths,.
Advanced small antenna,
Any latest pieces,. And while I buy that,
I ask the guy and take his name that if it won’t work/ me not satisfied, I will return it within 15 days,. I bound/bondage him,.. and if that items works in my advantage,… then I return it
and buy at a proper price from e-bay, and many other way,.. my way,…

----------------------------
Old June 7th, 2015, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
I generally buy anything latest and advanced from Radio shack,.. I always contact their free electronic advices department for anything latest and greatest that came,..
Be it a magnifying signal piece,
Booster electronic pieces,
Small antennas and any advancement in digital in relation to scrambling and TV signal strengths,.
Advanced small antenna,
Any latest pieces,. And while I buy that,
I ask the guy and take his name that if it won’t work/ me not satisfied, I will return it within 15 days,. I bound/bondage him,.. and if that items works in my advantage,… then I return it
and buy at a proper price from e-bay, and many other way,.. my way,…

----------------------------
LoL. It is someone like you who probably caused a radio shack near our place to go close down

Anyways, just because a thing is new does not mean it is the best. Many companies have a policy of upgrading to the latest software only when necessary. They know that the newest releases (of WIndows, Lotus notes, etc.) have a lot of issues which get resolved by the time the next release comes in.

I heard on my gaddi ka FM that smartphones also have FM built in but the operators block this feature. Let me check more on it.
Old June 7th, 2015, 01:40 PM
Banned

Certain new things work out for you, and if it does,.. you feel you are blessed.
Like 12+ yrs ago when magic jack came, I had tested first from RS and then bought from e-bay and had sent to my bro in India and It worked out quite well, like a boon,.. to talk to each other for free and unlimited.

The above shown piece, also I used a lot 3-5 yrs to its full advantage, of watching all digital cable channels on my 1320 PI screen, for free. Even using today,..

Few antenna signal booster pieces also works, and if it does, you can buy it your own way on e-bay or k-mart or walmart at cheaper prices.

I also had bought coma phone the same way, and that's the best things I had ever bought, as it's now free for ever ( for all long dist calls and you need not to pay even govt taxes or any bills for life-long, provided you had bought them during those times' offers )

I also had bought TK6000 piece, similarly and had sent to India.

I like new gadgets and electronic pieces if it works out in my favor. In my old house I had good signals in my area and had a rotor mounted on small brass antenna and was watching 40 like channels in al surrounding states for free,..

Recently bought two OBI200 pieces for special offer of 24.99 for each, which is also free phones via VOIP and now uses Google voice so no bill or charges at all for phones, also send to other nation to friends and cousins in Dubai and India and you got free international lines,.. etc.

A penny saved is 2 pennies earned ( as you don't pay taxes on that saved penny ) , and I am all-ways after great saving tact in every walk of life.