eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old June 11th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Year 2000: A new medical condition came into existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post

Best advise to Pakau.
I couldn't have said it better written.
Only for the brain, on Wiki they have 100s of medical illness of all different terms been described
and doc knows all diff kind of this and that disorder,
and it seems like, the fellow is suffering from some nervous breakdown and agam-nigam kind of tension and pressure and he does not know what is happening with him,.. and what is that illness is exactly called.

He should rather need to consult,. mano-chikitsak ( Psychiatrist and/or Psychologist )
psychiatrists are medical doctors and psychologists are not. The suffix "-iatry" means "medical treatment," and "-logy" means "science" or "theory."
So psychiatry is the medical treatment of the psyche, and psychology is the science of the psyche.
Old September 20th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Banned

werewolf2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
Kya Pakau thread hai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
When there are billions of people, you should really stop worrying about a few thousand individuals. Science has a lot of things to discover and invent... please don't distract it with minor irritations like yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Babu,my bacha,when will you stop all these topics?
The above as far as I know can be termed as OCD or hypochondria. This condition can improve over time with proper medication and therapy. The only precaution you have to take is not questioning the doctor and trusting the doctor.
TRUSTING the doctor is the only remedy.
Alas!

My critics (both on internet and in real life) are immune to this medical condition. How I wish there was a very easy way to artificially inflict this disease on them for an appropriate and prolonged uninterrupted period. I would have loved to watch how they perform in such condition.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; September 20th, 2015 at 11:35 AM. Reason: One alas is plenty
Old September 20th, 2015, 05:56 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

This is what happened in year 2000
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old September 24th, 2015, 09:22 AM
Junior eCharchan

Pakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Year 2000: A new medical condition came into existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
Kya Pakau thread hai.
Presentation mein kami hai kya yaar? Points tou valid hai.