eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old August 18th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is Asaduddin Owaisi ?

I have not looked into this thread yet, also I am not much interested in political discussions, like sgar or SS pai here,..

There are two confusions here, that I alreday can see,..

Fundoo is a common short-form for fundamentalists ( it’s not a gaali ) and I have seen lots of time, it beings used just like---
Intro for introduction, Congrats for congratulation, doggie for Dog and Chevy for Chevrolet,.. etc.

Secondly, www.fundoozone.com is totally different, a third party
ashbhai’s forum and it has nothing to do with this lingo, nor anyone(he) knows about that forum. Bobus is not from that immature clown forum with, other jokers there,..

Lol.

ashdoc, I think the policy there ( R2Iclub) of closing the window after one day and not allowing the poster to edit or delete their own post
and the posts totally remains owned by the ADM thereafter, as its property, ( STILL legal risk is on you ( of any consequences, due to that post ), still ADM owns that post and not allows to edit/delete ) as their property....
was wrong and someone has to raise a voice against it, hence 2-3 older guys/gals did it,
4-5 other older guys ( 10-14 yrs of stay ) even left the forum,...
..and btw it( action by Bobus ) was good for the forum members, but now they have changed the CoC ( saying, posts we own it )
hence many even do not post any deeper-denser flaming posts / blogs-stories ( they post it outside, somewhere ) there anymore...

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 18th, 2015 at 06:33 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 05:12 PM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
I have not looked into this thread yet, also I am not much interested in political discussions, .....
There are two confusions here, that I alreday can see,......
Yes... I see the two confusions also.

1. why does the heathen rage ? [This question is asked and answered in the pamphlets that christian missionaries handout]
2. when parties do not come to a consensus, because there isn't any downside one way or the other, why harrumph on and on ?
Old August 23rd, 2015, 10:40 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Secondly, www.fundoozone.com is totally different, a third party
ashbhai’s forum and that immature clown forum with, other jokers there,..

Lol.

fundoozone is not owned by me . and please dont call it an immature clown forum . its members have sense of humour that you dont have . it is owned by the person who comes here as aragorn . a gujju just like you
Old August 23rd, 2015, 11:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Thx 4 clari.

Somehow last time I was there, saw few ppl just talking kiddish, gaali-galoch and open insulting, throwing flames and flares,.. with no sensible threads there.... and 'very few viewings counts', on most threads,
say 10-12 nos, on many average new threads, after a week+ old threads...... hence moved on,
as posting was not worth for 2-4 people.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 11:13 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
gaali-galoch
no real gaali galoch there . nobody abuses others . the comments are ribald no doubt but the purpose is not insult .
Old August 24th, 2015, 03:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

Jagmohan saab, you should be spending your twilight years in service of Lord Ram rather than wasting away internet bandwidth of forums that achieve nothing.
Old August 24th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Junior eCharchan

Memento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud of

Twilight years ni light teesko ra.
Old August 24th, 2015, 09:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkaj View Post
Jagmohan saab, you should be spending your twilight years in service of Lord Ram rather than wasting away internet bandwidth of forums that achieve nothing.

Whoaa ! I all-ways wondered how could a person be wrong 10 times in a single sentence,.... but you proved me wrong.

to elaborate a few,..

I am not saab, but an ordinary man - CM, I mean a Mango man....
I am not in that time span yet,.. I am at dawn, not dusk,... need to find a bride yet...
I may not be Hindu,.. so why Ram, if I needed to worship any,..
I may not be religious person doing pooja-pratharna, katha-varta, Tap-Jap, teela-tapka,.. etc etc, so why worship suggestion,..
Who told you I am wasting internet BW? My posts and its viewing counts are shaking heads in denial, wherever I post,...
The thing is rather reverse, the forums that achieve nothing,.. and hence and why and where I will have to waste the bandwidth to a fruitfulness,.. also sacri. my time money and energy,..
What our punka has delivered so far yet,..a single post worth-reading,( still a mystery) I need to find it yet,.. hee hee ....perhaps it has never delivered yet, no ? Keep it in spare,.. all da way, as a secret weapon,..

Stop using telugu wotds like teesko raa,.. ( Don't worry, take it EZ ) 'coz we have punjaabis here and few are fans of Trisca Chopra,.. u are just
" koni pe gud(jaggery) lagaaving" for them,.. as they think, u r talking about Trisca ko laa re,..
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:28 PM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light

what happens to banned members ? do they get parolled back in ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV52MAypTvc
Old August 26th, 2015, 06:41 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
he means that . after he left r2iclubforums , bobus asked that all his posts be deleted . RRK ( admin and owner of r2iclubforums ) refused , saying that doing so will disrupt the threads . so bobus threatened to file a court case against r2iclubforums and RRK was forced to delete all the posts .
Bobus online world ko seriously leta hai?

jeetIAF
Old January 7th, 2017, 12:37 PM
eCharchan

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future

Did someone watch this recent Takkar video ?? Owaishi was slapped righly in many areas,...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE