eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old December 5th, 2015, 04:44 AM
Junior eCharchan

Pakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Dad was unhappy with marriage to mom.

There is some sad information. Very sad. My father was not happy with marriage to my mother. Father wrote letters to his mother (grandmother to me). My father had written something like this, “You have brought a girl of your choice as your daughter-in-law. You have not brought a girl of my liking. By marrying this girl my life has been ruined. Etcetera.” It was probably my father’s complaints and unhappiness which gave the idea of advising second marriage to my paternal uncle. It may not be the other way round.

I hardly need to tell that all this maybe just a tip of the iceberg.

And I thought marriage is made in heaven. Sorry to know that I may be wrong!

Some questions arise. Whose idea was second marriage? Dad’s or that of relatives? How far did dad or relatives go in that direction? Did dad or relatives contemplate divorce?

How did this marriage survive?
Old December 5th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dad was unhappy with marriage to mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakau View Post
There is some sad information. Very sad. My father was not happy with marriage to my mother. Father wrote letters to his mother (grandmother to me). My father had written something like this, “You have brought a girl of your choice as your daughter-in-law. You have not brought a girl of my liking. By marrying this girl my life has been ruined. Etcetera.” It was probably my father’s complaints and unhappiness which gave the idea of advising second marriage to my paternal uncle. It may not be the other way round.

And I thought marriage is made in heaven. Sorry to know that I may be wrong!

Some questions arise. Whose idea was second marriage? Dad’s or that of relatives? How far did dad or relatives go in that direction? Did dad or relatives contemplate divorce?

Which marriage? First or second?

Last edited by kalidas; December 5th, 2015 at 05:26 PM.
Old December 6th, 2015, 12:58 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Meri Dadi Bahu Layo.........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old December 6th, 2015, 03:35 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe Mom was equally unhappy with the marriage. So 2 negatives made a positive

I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old December 6th, 2015, 07:01 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Maybe Mom was equally unhappy with the marriage. So 2 negatives made a positive

Maybe mom was having affair with gardner.

Old December 6th, 2015, 08:19 AM
Junior eCharchan

Pakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to behold

My sisters knew all along. I didn't come to know until he passed away.
Old December 6th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Junior eCharchan

Unhappy Re: Dad was unhappy with marriage to mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Maybe mom was having affair with gardner.
No yaar. Something worse.
Old December 6th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
No yaar. Something worse.
Wait! Are you saying your mom is getting married to your paternal uncle?

Old December 6th, 2015, 07:20 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Wait! Are you saying your mom is getting married to your paternal uncle?
Extra-marital affairs tu chhod hi de. Usko tu jhel lega. Meri mom jo karti hai usko tu most probably nahi jhel payega.
Old December 7th, 2015, 04:09 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakau View Post
there is some sad information. Very sad. My father was not happy with marriage to my mother. Father wrote letters to his mother (grandmother to me). My father had written something like this, “you have brought a girl of your choice as your daughter-in-law. You have not brought a girl of my liking. By marrying this girl my life has been ruined. Etcetera.” it was probably my father’s complaints and unhappiness which gave the idea of advising second marriage to my paternal uncle. It may not be the other way round.

And i thought marriage is made in heaven. Sorry to know that i may be wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakau View Post
my sisters knew all along. I didn't come to know until he passed away.

कोई हमदम ना रहा, कोई सहारा ना रहा हम किसी के ना रहे, कोई हमारा ना रहा

शाम तनहाई की है, आयेगी मंज़िल कैसे जो मुझे राह दिखाए, वही तारा ना रहा

ऐ नज़ारों ना हँसो मिल ना सकूँगा तुमसे वो मेरे हो न सके मैं भी तुम्हारा ना रहा

क्या बताऊँ मैं कहाँ यूँ ही चला जाता हूँ जो मुझे फिर से बुला ले, वो इशारा ना रहा

Last edited by Pakau; December 7th, 2015 at 04:11 AM.
Old December 7th, 2015, 05:34 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Extra-marital affairs tu chhod hi de. Usko tu jhel lega. Meri mom jo karti hai usko tu most probably nahi jhel payega.
Hmm .. I'm curious now. Tere mom ne aisa kya kiya hoga??! Tell me.

Old December 9th, 2015, 09:23 AM
Junior eCharchan

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old December 10th, 2015, 07:59 AM
Junior eCharchan

The light has gone out of our lives and there is darkness everywhere. I do not know what to tell and how to say it.
Old December 10th, 2015, 08:29 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The light has gone out of our lives and there is darkness everywhere. I do not know what to tell and how to say it.
Maybe try paying the electricity bill?
Old December 10th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707 View Post
Maybe try paying the electricity bill?

Why don't you help him by getting his parents divorce.

Ek echarchan dost samjhke fokat mai case lad de.