eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old May 30th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Game of Thrones

So guys/ girls, who else is watching this? I am soooo hooked to this right now. Am on season 5.
Old May 30th, 2016, 01:43 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future
Re: Game of Thrones

I watch Game Of Thrones only because of it's intro music. Can't keep up with the tangled web of plots & subplots, plus the nudity kinda gets on my tits!
Old May 31st, 2016, 04:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
I watch Game Of Thrones only because of it's intro music. Can't keep up with the tangled web of plots & subplots, plus the nudity kinda gets on my tits!
I am surprised that no one else is watching this.
Old May 31st, 2016, 04:09 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I do...

Sent from my iPhone.
Old May 31st, 2016, 04:14 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Oh ok! It's not on Netflix for us. I am streaming it from somewhere else.
Waiting for more seasons of House of Cards and Suits too.
And Orange is the new black.
Old May 31st, 2016, 04:30 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You may also like Silicon Valley if you haven't watched it yet It is also an HBO series.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old May 31st, 2016, 04:36 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh, c'mon! I didn't want to ruin it for you You are on Season 5, you said? Didn't want to prepare you for what's to come Me & my friends are forever chatting about game of thrones! It's goodbye life for us

So, who is your fave character?
Old May 31st, 2016, 04:54 PM
be badass

Quote:
HOC & Suits are my most fave! Jeeseeeeesus I need to rewatch Suits. Can't get enuff of Harvey! He looks so much better with a beard tho

Orange right now is like crazy good. Love Netflix! What else are you watching?
Old May 31st, 2016, 05:04 PM
be badass

Quote:
GOT & Suits are HBO series. Orange & HOC are Netflix originals.
Old May 31st, 2016, 05:27 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
You may also like Silicon Valley if you haven't watched it yet It is also an HBO series.
Ok! I will keep it on my list. I got to finish chefs table too.
Quote:
Oh, c'mon! I didn't want to ruin it for you You are on Season 5, you said? Didn't want to prepare you for what's to come Me & my friends are forever chatting about game of thrones! It's goodbye life for us

So, who is your fave character?
My favorite character is dead. He is a Stark. I don't want to take a name as it would spoil the fun for anyone who is intending to start this. He was gone in season 1. You know who.

Out of the living, my favorite so far is Khaleesi. I think she is doing extremely well given how she started. From a slave to her brother to being a queen, she did amazing. I love her acting too.

Next is Arya Stark. Such a young girl but beyond matured for her age. Excellent acting. A powerful character.

I also like Tyrion Lanister. He is witty, strong, good in bed (I suppose, I just had to say that), good person overall.

What happened to stark in season one completely took me by surprise. Much like what happens with Zoe in House of Cards. I wasn't expecting and that made it even more interesting.

What's your favorite?
Old May 31st, 2016, 05:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
HOC & Suits are my most fave! Jeeseeeeesus I need to rewatch Suits. Can't get enuff of Harvey! He looks so much better with a beard tho

Orange right now is like crazy good. Love Netflix! What else are you watching?
Am not watching anything else parallel. I get to watch this between 9-10:30 PM only. My son doesn't like to sleep in the crib for too long, unlike my daughter. So I just watch on my tablet while he is sleeping next to me.

So no...I don't get to watch anything else until I finish one.

I saw Dr Foster and I liked it. Predictable story. I saw one season of Blood line too. I think the next one came out recently; after you watch things like Game of Thrones, this feels like a fairy story. I loved Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch in it. Of course Breaking Bad is done.
Old May 31st, 2016, 05:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Who is your favorite character in GOT?
Old May 31st, 2016, 06:22 PM
be badass

Season 6 has been amazing so far. It's a whole new game. Sizzles with even mor sex, secret twists, revenge & the bloodiest battles!

Ditto! Doing good didn't exactly work out for DT. The first time she was scared & sullen but now she has evolved as a warrior. She's got tricks up her sleeves- you gonna love her even more!

My heart goes out to Arya. She's becoming a lot wiser on her own to say the least.

And, yes, you gotta love the halfman when he is the hungriest in bed! My fondest memory of Tyrion is- he is naked, & in bed, & not getting busy- had to be love!
Old May 31st, 2016, 06:32 PM
be badass

Quote:
Am not watching anything else parallel. I get to watch this between 9-10:30 PM only. My son doesn't like to sleep in the crib for too long, unlike my daughter. So I just watch on my tablet while he is sleeping next to me.

So no...I don't get to watch anything else until I finish one.

I saw Dr Foster and I liked it. Predictable story. I saw one season of Blood line too. I think the next one came out recently; after you watch things like Game of Thrones, this feels like a fairy story. I loved Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch in it. Of course Breaking Bad is done.
Sherlock brings back sweet memories I guess we're in luck. I read recently that series 4 is being filmed at the moment. No news on the release tho.
Old June 1st, 2016, 10:24 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

How tf? Where tf? When tf do you people get the time to watch all these Mushkil se I get about half an hour, maybe an hour. And that time is then a fight for Netflix or Einthusan or CBS... or just browse around on the computer. You echans are lucky... lucky I say... and I am jealous

"If there is a god there will be religion... same as if there is guru there will be philosophy. Therein lies the problem!" - saneless