eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old August 15th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Banned

Activation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these parts
Unhappy Re: Tamil community is a community of make-believe attention seekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Activation Mail View Post
It’s sad. It seems that atleast in South Asian subcontinent higher the top individual IQs in any community, greater is the wickedness in that community and harsher and crueler are their ways and manners.

Satoshi Nakamoto
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Junior eCharchan

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tamil community is a community of make-believe attention seekers

Ever since the Nationalist Modi Govt came to power, use of Hindi in Governance/media have skyrocketed and we are not ashamed of it.

Right from the PM to Ministers speaking in Hindi/English in Parliament, giving interviews etc There are revolutionary people like Anil Bokil, Ramdev, Nana patekar speaking in Hindi.

I love it...Don't have to listen to Madrasis anymore and their stupid statistic, only 20% people in India understand Hindi. Any proud country and its citizen would ever despise speaking in their own language. Doesn't mean you have to shun English either.

Like to see new Generation stay the course. For arts,spiritual, close to heart content, songs, cultural stuff, dream in Hindi. English without a doubt has it's place. We need to be good in both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdSjX2kLeFU

Last edited by Jaggudada; November 17th, 2016 at 05:47 PM.
Old November 17th, 2016, 07:53 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
I have always found them extreme weirdos and strange people.
Look who is talking.
Old November 17th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Junior eCharchan

Amogh is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Tamil community is a community of make-believe attention seekers

Quote:
Tamil, Malayalam and Karnataki is extremely odd community and they differ a lot in anywhich way to the other majot states' people, in their thoughts, food, living, moods, motto, actions, cowardliness, and I have always found them extreme weirdos and strange people.
It takes me no time to find / recognize on a person's mood, motto, behavior and interest and saying that this sootiya / bhopdiwaala must be a Madrasi or Malayali and 99 percent time I remain correct,...
Hosh mein aa Prajapati. Main bhi yahi bharam mein tha. Ab thoda thoda hosh aney laga hain.

If we scratch the surface North India may be worse than South. See links.

http://archive.indianexpress.com/new...police/10715/0

http://www.frontline.in/the-nation/a...cle9050288.ece

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45380

Last edited by Amogh; November 17th, 2016 at 10:31 PM.
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mr. Bengali, my dear friend, you will be amazed to know this, but on this particular matter of fact, known as “ universality “ ( easily solvent ) , I remain extremely, extremely proud of myself,.. you may say I am rather over flattering myself perhaps too much,.. ,.. but yess,.. I’d really really love to break my hands, while petting myself on back, for this,.. when I say that,….

I find myself among one of the most most universal persons ( not talking about intelligent or genius ) among many others, ( contrary, to those weirdo genes that we are talking about,.. ( no matter one may say,.. BUT what about they are all ITs and IITs and world genius like Pichhaayi,..and still it does not cut it,.. ) that I have seen. I can dissolve in any solution, so easily. My point is, I have been on many many forums and all diff arena, tons of MSN and Yahoo group forums, be it EC, r2iclubforums, FB pages, I-F, Snehasallapm, skyscrapercity , and tons of other forums, they all admit, I am Universal and easily solvent - jack of all,…interests and fields open of a vast varieties of knowing,… and Yess,.. perhaps with that poor language skill even,.. !!

IMO, Punjabis, then Gujartais, then UP and Biharis then Maharstrians, then Bengali then Rajasthaani,.. then Himachali and kashmmer side then Hyderabadi,.. then lastly,.. Karnataki, Tamili and Malayalai,.. comes in this category, ( common genes and DNA blood-nature ) when it comes to the “virtue/element” that I am talking about,.. [ Exception apart. ] .

"If you are unsure of what happened in the past and what is happening in the present then how can you be sure of what will happen tomorrow?" - saneless
Old November 18th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
That is the exact question I also had.
Old November 18th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
That is the exact question I also had.
Me thinks us bhaiyas should stay away from these madrasi threads. Let them fight each other out... and we can then come in the end and sweep away the khachra that is left. Do what we bhaiyas do best

"If you are unsure of what happened in the past and what is happening in the present then how can you be sure of what will happen tomorrow?" - saneless
Old November 20th, 2016, 01:34 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mr. Bengali, my dear friend, you will be amazed to know this, but on this particular matter of fact, known as “ universality “ ( easily solvent )
Jaggu Moshai, even the guy who called me a jerk 5 years back, correctly identified my language. But you remain in your own version of reality. That is what i was referring to.