eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old December 30th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Head Transplant

So khud ki laal karne waala wapas aaya
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
biggest hurdle would be spinal cord restoration, without proper functioning spinal cord, entire body below neck would be paralyzed. Nerves are very very sensitive things and even touching exposed nerves can take years to recover and I am talking about small nerves, spinal cord is mother of all nerves and since it's a complete body transplant, its obvious that spinal cord would be in severed state, how to attach it to brain would be something I can't comprehend. I have n experience in this, But if we ignore rejection, making a working brain spinal cord connection would be most difficult part IMO.
the doctors have not succeeded in a fully functioning animal when they attempted. All the animals died shortly after.
I dont know how its being made legal without any success rate. But then in China, anything is possible.
Old December 30th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post

u mean,... " aankh " ( on others ) Right ?

that's a patent phrase in kaathiyawaad, when I lived there,..

" iis ne laal ki,.. uus ne laal ki,." - means, aankh laal ki ( got, hell like angry )
Laal like Monkey says sirf meri G laaal
Old December 31st, 2016, 08:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well,.. in that case, i'd said that,... Dova uun logon mein se ek hai,.. jo karta hai,.. karwaane walon mein se nahin hai...

Chahe fir woh playby ho ya Desi.... ! Dr. deepak ho ya fir daholiya doctor Raj karne waala ho,... Tsunami ho,.. ya fir Okonomi,...

Maine kayi desi forums pe kud apane-aap dekha hai,...wahan neighbor forum pe bhi, achho-achho ko paani pilaya hai,.. Chlorine tablet daal ke,.....

//
If that is the case then how come he failed miserably here Failed miserably where you have done pretty well? Doesn't that indicate that you are much more a genius than Dovahhflyingf pai

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 31st, 2016, 11:14 AM
Super eCharchan

People dont argue with fools and the fool thinks he is a genius.
Old January 1st, 2017, 02:47 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dova failed here? Who says so ? Only sanelesses, perhaps,.. The fact is the IQ and EQ level both has gone a waaaayyy higher for the forum, which is a nude and naked, irritatingly jealous-making fact... ! Kindly reconsider reading his threads on why dogs should be killed, How dinosaurs died, why Muslims religion is great,.. and on so many other subjects.. I have always found the audience lieing very low and taking an easy escape, with a word 'QUIT' to read or understand his posts, narration, portrays of his thought-processes,..... ! Just admit it,... Truth is all-ways bitter to swallow but a long-term peaceful remedy,...
He failed because he quit. He is no longer here... even though he had a lot of support from many a echan. He also failed miserably in the topic highlighted above. He and I had in-depth discussion on the topic and it seemed like he was making comments without having any in-depth knowledge about the subject matter.

Do follow your own advice... truth is a bitter-pill to swallow. One cannot be knowledgeable in every subject in the world. Know and accept your limitations. It will allow you to grow and spread your wings and reach higher places.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 1st, 2017, 03:07 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
^^ I don’t think he either quit or failed,…. The thing I remembered, he got quite busy in his profession exams and other private practice study,.. etc, as he was also absent on other forums for quite a while. See,….. it’s not the matter of winning or losing,.. imo,…. It’s the matter of the perspective, view and vision that you personally follow per your understanding,….. and whether you remain succeed in explaining those reasons, yr point-of-view, why and how you feel so,.. may not it be other 99 percent population, sometimes have-to-have agree with you. He is still rocking in couple threads on couple forums and smtmes it’s funny, also knowledgeful with certain valid points,.. to read him,..

I personally feel, he was favoring wrong area when he started saying in favor that Islam is the great and flawless and faultless religion. But again he was having his own reasons,. And so with me, that I did not like Movie Dangal, which 98 out 100 may tell, it was 4.5 out of 5.

Who are you and what have you done with Jagankahuna pai Nod twice if someone is holding you against your will and making you type all such logical nonsense.

I like this new Prajkapati version of Japani pai... seems to be a very sensible persona. Keep this up. I will no longer refer to you as Janagasohan pai. You deserve to be your own ID. You, sir, are a genius

Old January 1st, 2017, 04:12 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Jagmohan ID was banned, after da last fight
with da Jugal-bandhi pair of you and saar Bonaparte Napolean.

They ban, many IDs and still the word banned does not appear below the name. Nonetheless, I remain busy in my own way on few other forums, blogs, and social media sites..
No sir, I would never insist that an ID be banned. I might create awareness and generate discussion and debate. But was always and will always be against the banning of any ID.

Old January 1st, 2017, 07:35 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Who are you and what have you done with Jagankahuna pai Nod twice if someone is holding you against your will and making you type all such logical nonsense.
I though he was Your head transplanted on jagguji's body (or is it the other way round)
Old January 1st, 2017, 08:01 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:

They ban, many IDs and still the word banned does not appear below the name. Nonetheless, I remain busy in my own way on few other forums, blogs, and social media sites..
Jagmohan id is not banned,maybe it was a few day ban when you tried logging.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 07:04 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Jagmohan id is not banned,maybe it was a few day ban when you tried logging.
Maybe he got his head replaced
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think any id was banned because of that fight.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:30 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
They ban a person different way. Public do not see the word banned under the name, and the person can even login, many a times, but can't post,..
Many a times,... its PC will show it as,... the site continuously down and not connecting, when he gets banned by IP / it's locality area.

Prajapati ID was banned, 3-5 times in just last 2.5 months, that only I knew and not others,..
Sir,how long have you been using forums ? how can a banned id login ? yes we have a usergroup and sometimes we move members there so that whatever he posts a moderator has to approve the post after which it appears on the board.
yes your id was banned but it was short bans of 3 days etc.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dova failed here? Who says so ? Only sanelesses, perhaps,.. The fact is the IQ and EQ level both has gone a waaaayyy higher for the forum, which is a nude and naked, irritatingly jealous-making fact... ! Kindly reconsider reading his threads on why dogs should be killed, How dinosaurs died, why Muslims religion is great,.. and on so many other subjects..
Surely he can defend himself.

Where is the thread about Dinosaurs death? I would be interested.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 04:11 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All you need to do is, click on Dovahkiin name and – find all of his posts. ( you can even google search his name and find tons of posts on other forums too ) Perhaps,... soon after his arrival you left temporarily this forum,.. Dova has locked the horns with almost all active members here and made them tobah-tobah and khamma karo sort of feeling... …., and have struggled and “lohe ke chane chabaaving, 2 many” while taking the fight with 10 guys simultaneously.

Same happened to him at other desi arena, where he was a new-commer and was attacked by 10-20 simultaneously for many moons as a beginner,…locked the horns with almost 15-20 main and major guys there – all maharthee, bhageerathee, and nar-bankas,…. ! Few even said, Dovah guy is only 14 yrs old like,… ! But,… Dova ne , sab ke maze ki chuskiyaan li,… hansta raha, hansata raha,.. aur dimaag chaat ke tang karta raha,…Finally they all realized the Loha of Dovah, and now stays away taking Punga,..,.. !!
Here, Echarchans thought, Dovah hide, ran away and disappeared,.. but he was taking loha with many others…..at other place,… among IT, IITs, Docs and Physicists… !
C mon, yyour posts are better than his. He and his gang of Bobus and co are 80s left wing student leaders