eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: Whom would you choose to lead today?
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi 3 15.00%
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel 17 85.00%
Jawaharlal Nehru 3 15.00%
Other - Pelase Specify 4 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 7th, 2010, 04:14 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: National leaders - Who would you bring back today?

Few have voted for Nehru!!!!!!! Nehru was never the person fit to be a PM ... don't some of you realise? All the ills, issues, and problems we face today and will continue to pay for next few decades are Nehru's gift to us, including J&K.

Nehru, if it was not for ValabhBhai Patel, was very capable of wrecking even more havoc upon unsuspecting Indians. Many of you have voted for Loh Purush. A great majority of Indian population, Gandhi and Nehru included, were not so pleased with Patelji's actions. Man had resolve, strength and bold enough to go where Gandhi and Nehru kind of weak-minded never dare. Don't mistake me ... Gandhi was a strong man but age had taken away all the sharpness.

What good is Patelji gona do today? I know Lord Krishna has promised to return ... I doubt if even he could do anything surrounded with kind of politicians we have today.

Patelji+Netaji? Noh ... too late. Nehru and Mahatma made sure of that.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old June 19th, 2015, 08:13 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

This seems top be a season for bringing up old threads. so, let me bring this one up too.

i actually got nostalgic and was searchiong for some Savita Bhabhi posts from Sunnykode, when this caught my eye grin
Old June 19th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

one leader to bring back JP,otherwize LBS