eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: What do think of the quality of discussions on EC off late?
EC is now more interesting than before! 11 21.15%
People left on the board are not as good as the members who left. 9 17.31%
There is no difference. It's the same. 19 36.54%
I am new but I like the way eCharcha.Com is 8 15.38%
EC was more interesting earlier 5 9.62%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 23rd, 2005, 02:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

JustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

The only thing constant is change, and Echarcha has changed as well but I guess, it hasn't made much of a difference. It still has the same soul, which keeps it going
Old October 23rd, 2005, 08:12 AM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

I've seen the transition of Echarcha from the constant politico-religious bashing and fights between viking and xandu or xanadau which was fun for some time but took me off the board soon after, but things changed soon after and we had fresh new topics and the politico=religious focussed board had a whole new variety of discussions for ppl of varied interests!

Good stuff has been coming from the new members as well....and we have some more active female members than before which is yet another good thing (assuming they are women frm their name )
Old October 23rd, 2005, 09:34 PM
Chota Chootia

e8k95 is infamous around these partse8k95 is infamous around these parts
Have you voted with all your id's Viking ?
Old October 23rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by e8k95
Have you voted with all your id's Viking ?
You seem to have voted with five of yours on the second option Big-G!
Old October 23rd, 2005, 10:22 PM
Chota Chootia

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking
You seem to have voted with five of yours on the second option Big-G!
Seems you are either under treatment or have forgotten to take your prozac.
Old October 23rd, 2005, 10:30 PM
eCharchan

Agastya is just really niceAgastya is just really niceAgastya is just really niceAgastya is just really niceAgastya is just really nice

will anybody care to answer me---when somebody said that ppl leave after they meet each other in real life --was he talking in general or did some earthaking event really take place.
Tantu is dropping some hint about Pune....
why cant old members write a bit of history of EC for our benifit , Not the official history but prceptions . New members will at least get to know about past major events .
Old October 23rd, 2005, 10:30 PM
Chota Chootia

Quote:
Originally Posted by e8k95
Seems you are either under treatment or have forgotten to take your prozac.
Nevertheless your sincere attempt at intelligenly splitting your votes in the 1st 3rd and 4th option are appreciated .
Old October 24th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Junior eCharchan

Cordless Mobile is on a distinguished road

Quote:
There was recently a big hue and cry about the exit of certain members from EC. However my personal opinion is that the members still participating on EC are much better than some who have left due to personal reasons. There are so many posts here without hindi abuses which had come to be the norm on EC a few months back. People are now more interested in debates and refuting points raised by some on basis of valid arguments. No one resorts to abuses. People seem to restrain themselves well and behave in a civil way.

What do think of the quality of discussions on EC off late?

Let us participate in this poll!
There is no option that says "EC was more interesting earlier" ... instead, Viking has an option that says "The present members are not as good as old members," which is much stronger and more offensive"
Old October 27th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordless Mobile
There is no option that says "EC was more interesting earlier" ... instead, Viking has an option that says "The present members are not as good as old members," which is much stronger and more offensive"
Added "EC was more interesting earlier"

though in my mind, we have always had a good discussion. Yes there were ups and downs. Yes these days more users participate. But its all for the good. I am happy that more people log in and contribute to the content.
Old October 27th, 2005, 08:02 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

edited ... wizzardbhai ... some other time ... some other thread perhaps. Vikingbhai gave this thread a new twist and do not wish to divert ...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; October 27th, 2005 at 11:06 PM.
Old October 27th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

A question to all EC members

During this poll how many of you recognise the following ID's as old timers?

1) BadnaamGaandu
2) Cordless Mobile
3) e8k95
4) style bhai

We need to get to the bottom of this. This will help us analyze for ourselves that with whose exit the duplicate ID mess went down!

PS: the voting on this thread just like in the Indian parliamentary/assembly elections seems to be influenced by religion! Most of those who voted option 2 including the duplicate ID's seem to be from a particular religion.

Unlike in the Indian elections where most middle class,rich,educated Indians say or do nothing, simply squatting in front of their TV sets watching the country go down to dust. I request you to at least participate here and share your opinions!

Last edited by viking; October 27th, 2005 at 09:19 PM.
Old October 27th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

inshallah Tantu ji....Viking what is your motivation behind this campaign, any particular propoganda against anyone ?? I think that seems to be the main idea behind this post
Old October 27th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1) BadnaamGaandu
2) Cordless Mobile
3) e8k95
4) style bhai

we need an explanation from kharcha pai

duplicate ID's suck and iem sure admin will give all the reqd info to members reg suchthings. he owe it to us
Old October 28th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Ass Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard
inshallah Tantu ji....Viking what is your motivation behind this campaign, any particular propoganda against anyone ?? I think that seems to be the main idea behind this post
Well I see this as an opportunity to clear my name. I was relentlessly accused by one esteemed member to have created many duplicate ID's long ago. However I find it strange that there seem to be little or no duplicate ID's off late after that esteemed members departure.
Old October 28th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

Quote:

[b]PS: the voting on this thread just like in the Indian parliamentary/assembly elections seems to be influenced by religion! Most of those who voted option 2 including the duplicate ID's seem to be from a particular religion.

Unlike in the Indian elections where most middle class,rich,educated Indians say or do nothing, simply squatting in front of their TV sets watching the country go down to dust. I request you to at least participate here and share
your opinions!
..kya drama baazi karthe ho yaar ..tum log.
chalo maine bhi vote daal diya.
agar main yaha vote naheen karunga tho country will go down to dust ?

firstly..whatever happened a couple of days back was shit..aur uske upar ye thread ..that is more shit.
And religion voting ??
as far as i know ..Big G left actively participating long back ..it made no difference since then. Suddenly he appeared and disappeared again ...still no difference. Then ...why this poll ?
Everytime some member threatens to quit or quits , why we look into ourselves again ??
Some kind of guilt feeling ..bothering ??
chill ...ppl

This is a cool little community , ppl come / go ..had not made big difference in past....and will never happen in future.new members always filled up the empty space.
this is not like groups of BSP & RJD MLAs in bihar pulling away their support whenever their leader gets pissed off. its not going to happen here !
so..pls ..do not start polls like this in future to prolong somebody's exit/entry

my $ 200000000000000000000 cents

not ashamed to be IDLE !