eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: What is a must to have a Gandhian Penis?
Power 0 0%
Fame 0 0%
Influence 3 50.00%
Others pls. extrapolate 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 11th, 2010, 09:22 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Gandhian Penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai View Post
I dont know, I wish I was being that even-minded at that time ... Just try to imagine being in the shoes of Gandhi (we can only do so much, imagine, but it is still worth a try) ...

Let's assume for a fact that there exists no religion and there is no fair skin, dark skin segregation business ... Now what do you think would we need Gandhi ... No ... A person like Gandhi is needed when there is a persistent feud and killing going on, on the basis of religion, caste and regionalism ... A life saved is worth more than 55 crores of rupees ... Plus, an act of non-violence has no karma ...if you dont understand karma, let me put it this way ... Killing a person requires lot of mental anguish, anger, and physical torture, not only on the person who is being perpetrated upon but also on the person who is perpetrating the violence ... 55 crores is nothing compared to the lives that could have been saved ... In this world that we live in, where we dont need much reason to go berserk or insane, Gandhi tried to do what others couldnt ... pacification ... Hindus in general are more silent and accepting of their situations as compared to muslims ... what is wrong on anybody's part to realize the degree of unconsciousness among different groups of people ... You do it unconsciously, Gandhi did it consciously ...
gandhis ahimsa was ........and still is....driving us to annihilation at the hand of the muslims .

no amount of philosophy-jhading by you is going to change the pakis mindset about killing us.

With regard to politicians I cannot comment ... it is just money ... and moreover, what did Nehru propose ... Anyone can comment and sit on their ass ...
as long as nehru did not propose to give 55 crore to pak ,rast is okay !!

Ahimsa is a very big word that anyone among us can fully understand (including Gandhi) ... but among a group of unconscious people who can go headlong to cut each other's throats, I am saying non-violence even by way of giving money is still something ... You can only do so much if you are surrounded by such emotional people in rage ...
you join gandhi and get yourself murdered by these rage-emotioned people.........i have no such intention....

You would have argued differently if you were on the other side of the border
so you are taking pakis side now ......good for you.............you are forgetting that you called them mired in violence just a while ago........how come you ' apostles of non-violence ' forget........or condone........ violence done by muslims is a mystery

Last edited by ashdoc; January 11th, 2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
killing gandhi had a practical purpose .

at least the immediate madness stopped .

his disciples who would carry forward his philosophy were not as crazy as him .

nehru ,himself a gandhi disciple, was opposed to giving 55 crores to pak.
OK...so what are you going to do with the rest of people who actually respect his ideologies? Start killing them one by one?

Also, by abusing Gandhi now or wanting the history books re-written isn't going to help! The annihilation by the Muslims would continue inspite of you claiming that Gandhi was good for nothing.
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:35 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
OK...so what are you going to do with the rest of people who actually respect his ideologies? Start killing them one by one?
i said that the rest of those who followed his ideas were NOT as crazy as him !!

why would i kill them ??

please read properly ,what i write !!
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i said that the rest of those who followed his ideas were NOT as crazy as him !!

why would i kill them ??

please read properly ,what i write !!
I don't understand your logic. If his followers were not as crazy as him then why do we still have this annihilation by Muslims (your words)? If you think that Gandhi was 'totally' responsible for this, then it would have stopped after he was killed!
Old January 11th, 2010, 10:14 AM
senior echarchan

Quote:
I don't understand your logic. If his followers were not as crazy as him then why do we still have this annihilation by Muslims (your words)? If you think that Gandhi was 'totally' responsible for this, then it would have stopped after he was killed!
yeah ,but the assassination of gandhi served its immediate purpose..........the madness was toned down .........now we are in 'slow death 'mode ..........gandhi ,on the other hand was taking us on the fast track to dusty death.............
Old January 11th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

You guys will be very pleased to know that after watching Sherlock Holmes yeaterday, I finally managed to solve Gandhi Murder Case.
Here is my understanding of Godse-Gandhi Scandal (With due apologies to Rabdheerjee Bhaijee)

Param poojniya shri shri shri 108* hindurakshak Godse Baba was a Congressiya. In fact he was a Nehru-Patel plant. See... what happened... Gandhi had outlived his utility and was a liability after independence... He was poking his nose into various affairs and causing discomfort for both Nehru and Patel. Like all true blue politicians both Patel and Nehru knew that it was time to get rid of Gandhi.

Now Gandhi was living dangerously, it was not 1920s when he was revered all over India, equally among Hindus and Muslims. Now he was hated by Hindus and muslims alike and was still roaming around without any security. There were high chances that he'd be killed by a muslim.
That would take the load off of Nehru-Patel but that'd also start yet another hindu-muslim riot for sure and that of unforeseen magnitude. So someone really sharp in congress came up with this idea that if a hindu kills Gandhi before any muslim could then it would solve all the problems. Muslims would say "good riddance" and Hindus cant do anything as the murderer was one of theirs.

So they spotted this fool called Godse, who was very patriotic and had noble intentions but had a great drawback, he was very religious too. He was an ideal puppet and much to the pleasure of Nehru-Patel, he was also associated with right-wingers. This would give Nehru-Patel a chance to harass and humiliate their only major political opponent the right wingers too.

Now if you see none of the reasons Godse gave was sufficient enough to kill Gandhi. There were equal number of muslims killed, raped and plundered in India if not more. India owed 55 crore to Pakistan, it was an obligation. Gandhi's personal life sextivities were not really a concern of Godse's. In addition a religious hindu killing yet another religious hindu places a great irony and was adequately cashed by congressi.

After the murder congressis weaved myths around Gandhi, escalated him to Rashtrpita status, made him into a congress icon and has been using Gandhi's image forever.

Case Solved.
you are Welcome.

Old January 11th, 2010, 10:19 AM
senior echarchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
India owed 55 crore to Pakistan, it was an obligation.
what fucking obligation.........

we are not obliged to kill ourselves and the 55 crores given to pak was going to be used to buy weapons to kill indian soldiers in kashmir.
Old January 11th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what fucking obligation.........

we are not obliged to kill ourselves and the 55 crores given to pak was going to be used to buy weapons to kill indian soldiers in kashmir.
I was not talking about what Pakistan could do with 55 crores.... I was stating a fact that India owed 55 cr to Pak and Kashmir was not a province of India yet.

Old January 11th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Pakistan was formed on the basis of religious affiliation Indian should have been formed the same way. No the boold shead could not have been stopped but there should have been blood shed in India as well to send the Muslims to Pakistan.

Gandhi allowed a huge Paksitani poulation to stay back in India. The only reason they stayed back was because they had property here in India.

Last edited by viking; January 11th, 2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
I was not talking about what Pakistan could do with 55 crores.... I was stating a fact that India owed 55 cr to Pak and Kashmir was not a province of India yet.
Oh yeah India owed Pakistan 55 crores. Then India ought to have sent all the Muslims in India to Paksitan at that time.
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
If Pakistan was formed on the basis of religious affiliation Indian should have been formed the same way. No the boold shead could not have been stopped but there should have been blood shed in India as well to send the Muslims to Pakistan.

Gandhi allowed a huge Paksitani poulation to stay back in India. The only reason they stayed back was because they had property here in India.
Viking, I understand that Muslim league and Pakistan were based on religion. You are calling for a blood shed to send all the Muslim population to Pakistan. How is India different from Pakistan if we are also based on religions fanaticism? Just for a moment think from the shoes of people who were actually living in those days. I also understand that Muslims have been/will be a huge problem for India. Blood shed is not the solution. You will only fuel terrorist groups based on religion (we already have enough) to start annihilating others if you go that path.

Instead what can be done is to take measures to fix the problem; Like tight security at the borders, family planning so that Muslim population grows at the same rate as others etc. Its a long term process. Killing is just not the solution.
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:41 AM
Ass Kicker

Quote:
Like tight security at the borders, family planning so that Muslim population grows at the same rate as others etc. Its a long term process. Killing is just not the solution.
LOL!

See the fuss made by Muslims in India when they were strictly checked at international airports. Remeber the Shah Rukh Khan frisking episode?

Also, do you think with their personal law in India family planning can be imposed on them?
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
LOL!

See the fuss made by Muslims in India when they were strictly checked at international airports. Remeber the Shah Rukh Khan frisking episode?

Also, do you think with their personal law in India family planning can be imposed on them?
No...i am not saying that it has to be imposed on Muslims alone. It should be done on everyone but it will have a huge impact on Muslims because its them we are trying to address.

Viking...its very easy to pass on the blame on someone else. especially when someone is not even alive to defend their actions. In stead of just criticizing all the time, at least if we take a few measures it might help. Worth a try to fix the damage done isnt it?
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Ass Kicker

Quote:
No...i am not saying that it has to be imposed on Muslims alone. It should be done on everyone but it will have a huge impact on Muslims because its them we are trying to address.

Viking...its very easy to pass on the blame on someone else. especially when someone is not even alive to defend their actions. In stead of just criticizing all the time, at least if we take a few measures it might help. Worth a try to fix the damage done isnt it?

One of BJP's action items in their manifesto's is the 'Common Civil Code'. Where even Muslims will be allowed to have only one wife and not four as is the case now. But then they are dubbed communal. The Muslims oppose this tooth and nail. How are you going to do that in India when even in France there is opposition to the ban on burkhas???

Muslims were known to be rigid even at the time of partition, even so that guy who slept with his naked teenaged niece allowed the vermin to stay on in India!
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Benam eCharchan

Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Instead what can be done is to take measures to fix the problem; Like tight security at the borders, family planning so that Muslim population grows at the same rate as others etc. Its a long term process.
these remedies may be helpful but not sufficient.

Last edited by Anonymous; September 6th, 2010 at 07:15 AM.