eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: What is a must to have a Gandhian Penis?
Power 0 0%
Fame 0 0%
Influence 3 50.00%
Others pls. extrapolate 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 12th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Gandhian Penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
One of BJP's action items in their manifesto's is the 'Common Civil Code'. Where even Muslims will be allowed to have only one wife and not four as is the case now. But then they are dubbed communal. The Muslims oppose this tooth and nail. How are you going to do that in India when even in France there is opposition to the ban on burkhas???

Muslims were known to be rigid even at the time of partition, even so that guy who slept with his naked teenaged niece allowed the vermin to stay on in India!
I give up Viking...There surely are ways to fix problems without blood shed like I always say and like you always differ. You are merely searching for excuses without giving a thought to solution.
Now tell me...according to you what should be done now to fix the problem? BJP in power? If yes, what exactly are you doing to promote BJP's ideologies?
Or, are you suggesting another Hindu-Muslim blood shed now?
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I give up Viking...There surely are ways to fix problems without blood shed like I always say and like you always differ. You are merely searching for excuses without giving a thought to solution.
Now tell me...according to you what should be done now to fix the problem? BJP in power? If yes, what exactly are you doing to promote BJP's ideologies?
Or, are you suggesting another Hindu-Muslim blood shed now?
I'm not suggesting bloodshed. It's inevitable! Can you explain why so many people were killed in Mumbai on 26/11?

The Muslims love blood shed try and stop that!

BTW even your famous friend Gandhi with his super performer Penis could not stop the ethnic cleansing in Pakistan with his stupid fasts or Satyagrahas.
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not suggesting bloodshed. It's inevitable! Can you explain why so many people were killed in Mumbai on 26/11?

The Muslims love blood shed try and stop that!
Then what are you suggesting?
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Then what are you suggesting?
I was suggesting that Gandhis policies were flawed and that Muslims should have been peacefully asked to go to Pakistan at that time.

Can you suggest ways of stoppng Muslim related problems all over the world?
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
I was suggesting that Gandhis policies were flawed and that Muslims should have been peacefully asked to go to Pakistan at that time.

Can you suggest ways of stoppng Muslim related problems all over the world?
I already suggested what I could and you thought it would not work; at least i was saying something which can be attempted today. Not which should/could have been done about 50 years ago.
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Benam eCharchan

Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond repute

its an evil ideology. when dealing with evil, you need to extend the olive branch and display the DANDA also (just in case). thats the solution and the olny solution. with MKG, he was doing only the former.
india is doing the right thing at the moment.
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Ass Kicker

Pushing this thread up.