eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: Should Jagmohan be banned?
No, he is one of the best posters 15 78.95%
Yes, ban him 1 5.26%
Yes, ban him and all his IDs 0 0%
Yes, ban him and his IP domain 2 10.53%
Yes, ban him and his country of origin 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 14th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Should Jagmohan be banned?

This guy really irks me... saala post par post of utter nonsense left and right. Well, not all are utter nonsense... somewhere in one or two of the posts there is some logical or debatable statement he makes. But to find those pearls or sh*gar you have to wade through tonnes of garbage... so much that of lately I have stopped reading his posts completely.

Problem with this is... his posts are everywhere. As you read a thread you suddenly wonder there is so much sh*gar in this post, could this post be Jaganpohan pai's And lo and behold... it is. Enough saar. Somebody please ban this idiot from here to heaven or hell... don't care.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 14th, 2015, 10:57 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should Jagmohan be banned?

You irk me more than he does, yet I never banned you.

He has a point that this forum site has hardly any traffic. Almost as many moderators as members.
Old May 14th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post

He has a point that this forum site has hardly any traffic. Almost as many moderators as members.
Actually, more moderators than members but I agree things have slowed down quite a bit over the last couple of years. Even Lal mirchi is dead

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old May 14th, 2015, 11:23 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Rename the site to JagmohansMusings.com. He likes to talk to himself.
Old May 14th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I irk you because my comments are to the point and true... and as you know, truth is always bitter (ask Peacepeeker pai about his idiom on karela and neem). I do not irk you with thousands and thousands of lines in the same post that have no meaning to the thread it is in. There is a difference

I am as disappointed as any fellow echan when I log in and see not many posts. To log in and see over a 100 new posts is delightful but when all those 100 new posts are from Jagrohan pai then the disappointment is worse than no new posts at all

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 14th, 2015, 12:31 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I irk you because my comments are to the point and true... and as you know, truth is always bitter (ask Peacepeeker pai about his idiom on karela and neem). I do not irk you with thousands and thousands of lines in the same post that have no meaning to the thread it is in. There is a difference
irk is irk.. its relative to the one who is irked.. Irker always thinks he's fine not irking anybody.
Old May 14th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
irk is irk.. its relative to the one who is irked.. Irker always thinks he's fine not irking anybody.
Now you are doing tomatoes and potatoes. I agree with you that I irk you. What I am trying to say is I am a better irker than Jagpoha pai. I never said I was fine irking anybody. I do not like to irk anybody. Irking is more of the irkee's problem than the irker's. Jagmohandas is a bad irker. And I am irked... that's why I want him banned. Tu just poll kar na yaar... baat ka batangad kyon bana raha hai. Now I am getting positively irked by you

Old May 14th, 2015, 02:08 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

We have banned 100s of his ids, even banned his ip ranges but looks like he owns half of the ips of the internet.
Its no quiz why Badribhaiyaji created a special thread for him.Last I heard him saying was ban karo usko
Heard of FB addiction,Whatsapp addiction but posting on forums that too in every desi forums and almost at the same time

Seems to me that Jaggubhaiya has created some software where each posts are automatically on all the forums
Old May 14th, 2015, 02:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Put him on ignore list if you don't want to see his posts.
content is an important part of echarcha and his posts are generating content.
Old May 14th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

I dunn’o what to say.

To SL, today I had to correct him, for his proverb’s wrong sense,
also a long ago, I was talking to SS pai and he misunderstood it for SL, and at that time I had to correct him, that SS means for Shaktimana bhaiya and not you, ( he was angry )
and he has now irked, for another reason and took this stand of “ dukhe pet and koote matha, finally !” that,... he even used insulting and curse/swear words ! What for ?
Pal , put me on ignore rather and move on,... and no need to read my posts, that simple.

Zorro, if I am talking to myself, theer would not had be, that many viewings on my posts, pl chk the nos of viewing on the front page, before making such poor jokes like,.. " Rename the site to JagmohansMusings.com. He likes to talk to himself. " ( Sorry, can’t admire the poor jokes )

Swaamiji,.. honestly, I was banned 10-12 times, and if you refer to this thread ( jokes for Gujju people ) http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34426
All banned IDs are mine, but again, there was no obvious/intentional insult-throwing, no spam/flood , no ads, no swearing,
and the material posted was the “ best selected ones” if you'd asked any gujju, about the substance of the material.
Bans were not justified, from my angle point of view, the corner I was seeing it, from.

Badriji is not even on the forum, I missed him for last 3+ mos , I guess.
I am posting the stuff here and
two other allotted threads on other forums to me, somewhere else, for a reason,..
as forums do not allow to promote the links, of third party forums.

My forum does, and hence I have posted few watch-worthy links from here, many a times, to there in past 3 months.

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 14th, 2015 at 02:56 PM.
Old May 14th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

^^Saar, with due respect,.. honestly speaking,
on all the forums, that I remain and reside, I never ever have been with an intention of evil or making nuisance / curse / swear / mischief or any such. I just love to share knowledge and always have learnt smthg from somewhere. Still if you don't like, I will be out,.. and will be on a read mode only, like ashdoc does,.. how many knows here that, he daily visits this forum, though he posts nothing? I see his ID daily, on front page.

Why this new thread was opened, today? This thread was there :
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...t=44047&page=2
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44031

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 14th, 2015 at 03:49 PM.
Old May 14th, 2015, 05:44 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^Saar, with due respect,.. honestly speaking,
on all the forums, that I remain and reside, I never ever have been with an intention of evil or making nuisance / curse / swear / mischief or any such. I just love to share knowledge and always have learnt smthg from somewhere. Still if you don't like, I will be out,.. and will be on a read mode only, like ashdoc does,.. how many knows here that, he daily visits this forum, though he posts nothing? I see his ID daily, on front page.

Why this new thread was opened, today? This thread was there :
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...t=44047&page=2
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44031

Jaganpoha pai, I personally love you as a person. You seem to be clean of mind and soul. It is your long, ranting posts and copy/pastes that bother me. I would have put you on ignore as many here suggest but then I would miss out on those few random gems you throw occasionally. The problem I have is searching through your massive output and enjoying your few golden thoughts and ideas. Please reduce your output... and I will have no issue at all.

Please do not compare this poll to some old "ban" poll. This is different.

Old May 14th, 2015, 08:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
What I am trying to say is I am a better irker than Jagpoha pai.
Does that mean you irk others better than Jaggu pai....... ???? That would mean you are more irker than Jaggu
Old May 15th, 2015, 04:29 AM
Banned

SL Bhai :

Saar, My posts goes longer, ( I am now hesitated, to give my view and vision on that “Ravan” waala thread, as I am afraid,.. my post will go longer, but tell ya, I have perfect answers ) n’ if you look at any of my posts, at one single glance, it may seem like spam/flood, but if you tried to read, it remains of the subject matter.

Also, when we buy any News Paper we do not read ( nor, have to have read ) each and every corner of all the pages, just give it a one look/glace of vision, whatever interests you, read it,.. or leave it,… and move on.
Like SRK says in one of his movies,,.. “ Jo achha lage use apna lo,.. Jo boora lage use chhod do,.

My own thread, I post the current and on-going news p-o-v stuff and entertainment, ( current things which I came to see around ) and though it may look like a spam/flood, I post the current era topics and on-goings material out there, so you do not read it instantly, but in any of yrs spare n’ relaxed time,.. if wish some time-pass stuff,…. Flip the pages,.. if it interests,.. Read,.. or leave it, there.
Plus, you also have an option to ignore all of my posts, pal.

Other than that, all fellows are good here, imho
and hope, one day, I will win them all back, in my favor J

Cheers all.
Old May 15th, 2015, 05:47 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Jagguji, look at my vote. Just a couple of requests for online and offline world.

1. Try posting more of your own thoughts than copy and paste.
2. Follow Ashdoc's* footsteps and actually spend money to watch movies!

* i see he has also voted for you.