eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old February 14th, 2015, 11:25 PM
Junior eCharchan

Bagheera is infamous around these partsBagheera is infamous around these parts
Name this Hollywood movie

Probably a 1990s movie or earlier era. A man is speaking at payphone (a coin-operated public telephone). He hangs up. He departs. But he forgets his wallet on the payphone instrument. The wallet contains papers, a special type of swipe card etc. This swipe card is a key to his gizmo building (probably his residence or workplace). Another man arrives at the place probably to use the phone. He notices the wallet and takes its possession. He finds the address by going through the papers.

At this point of the movie I had switched channels or turned off the television. Whatever I did, I stopped watching the movie. When I came back, this second man locates the house and enters using the swipe card. The hero pursues him and so on.

Can you name the movie?
Old February 18th, 2015, 05:56 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Name this Hollywood movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagheera View Post
Probably a 1990s movie or earlier era. A man is speaking at payphone (a coin-operated public telephone). He hangs up. He departs. But he forgets his wallet on the payphone instrument. The wallet contains papers, a special type of swipe card etc. This swipe card is a key to his gizmo building (probably his residence or workplace). Another man arrives at the place probably to use the phone. He notices the wallet and takes its possession. He finds the address by going through the papers.

At this point of the movie I had switched channels or turned off the television. Whatever I did, I stopped watching the movie. When I came back, this second man locates the house and enters using the swipe card. The hero pursues him and so on.

Can you name the movie?
king kong?

Old February 19th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure though,.. but R U talking about the movie, " Phone-booth "?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phone_Booth_%28film%29
Old February 19th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Junior eCharchan

Bagheera is infamous around these partsBagheera is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Not sure though,.. but R U talking about the movie, " Phone-booth "?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phone_Booth_%28film%29
Arrey wah kya sahi member hai Jagmohan!
Kitne promptly reply deta hai. But wrong answer though. I said it was 1990s or even earlier era movie.
Old March 20th, 2015, 12:00 AM
Junior eCharchan

krishnamehra is on a distinguished road

this movie name is king kong.