eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old November 30th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Re: desichacha

Quote:
Originally posted by Zen
No shenanigans just facts - OK!

You eat gunpowder and fart silently in your cubicals!

You guys don't know the difference between helping your own kinds and nepotism.

Read this -
http://forumhub.com/southfood/6698.20.32.37.html
some tamils ..discussing a spicy reciepe ? hain??
you guys dont even know the difference between tamils, mallus & gultis and you give out umbrella statements ..gultis are like this , tamils are like that, kannads are like that...blah blah blah.

FACTS ? my ASS
Old November 30th, 2004, 06:46 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by desichacha
again indian u are mistaken

gulti's are hated everywhere... india and usa alike
i just gave usa examples because i encountered them here..
people suffered at their hands in India might be able to give other examples ok
oh man ..u r talking as if they are some kind of terrorsits. they are hated everywhere. ??? what is the crime they have done ??

abducted all north indians and looted them , kicked them, ?? what did they do to you ?

chewtiya n chewtiya statements ..more chewtiyas
Old November 30th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: desichacha

Quote:
Originally posted by Indian
some tamils ..discussing a spicy reciepe ? hain??
you guys dont even know the difference between tamils, mallus & gultis and you give out umbrella statements ..gultis are like this , tamils are like that, kannads are like that...blah blah blah.

FACTS ? my ASS
oh so it was venky not shrini! .. my bad!!

But you got the point!! Yes to North Indians all of you are Madrasis now above "umbrela statement" is fit for all of you!
Old November 30th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Spear Barbarian

GunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud of
Heck, I have no problems with gults. On the other hand, the first three or four people from Bombay that I had the misfortune to know were all total pr*cks (none were Marathi though, but I've met some Marathi assh0les also).

I used to have a gult coworker in my last company and he was a total desi boy, married with wife/kid in India, a bit unsure of the ways of the west and averse to talking to anyone who wasn't Indian. He wasn't the bad sort and everyone in the company got along with him just fine. In fact, he was a bit of a hardworking SOB and we respected that. When he interviewed with us, the job was really for SQL Server (though we were planning Oracle later) and he was an Oracle guy. When we asked him a tricky SQL query question, he told us he didn't know the exact SQL Server subtleties, but he worked out an answer that he said would work for an Oracle environment. What impressed us was that when he left the interview, the bugger went straight to a bookstore and figured out how to do it for SQL Server and actually called us back a little while later!! Now that's a dedicated bugger and we hired him right after that.

Anyways, one day the company decided to go for a paintball party and everyone showed up with old/camo clothes, except our gult friend, who showed up in a dazzling pink shirt, new jeans and formal shoes .

Proud LLKC member since May 2002.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir 1950

Old November 30th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Indian eCharchan

Thumbs down Re: Re: Re: Re: desichacha

Quote:
Originally posted by Zen
oh so it was venky not shrini! .. my bad!!

But you got the point!! Yes to North Indians all of you are Madrasis now above "umbrela statement" is fit for all of you!
point ?? was there any ?

yeah true...people get myopic over time and need spectacles to see the world around in "clarity".

you belong to that high profile class.
man ..i am not at all impressed
Old November 30th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Junior eCharchan

charminar will become famous soon enough
Most of you are hating southies here, But for your information.I have seen South indians are more humble,simple people without any proud in them,majority of them truthful,honest, hardworking,peace loving.

And have you people ever wondered why south india is devloping when compared to north india ? Its because of their nature of hardworking and not telling bad about anyone.Its because their are humble inspite of having knowledge.

One more thing to observe,Its rare to see communial riots in south india.
Old November 30th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by charminar
Most of you are hating southies here, .

Nope only gultis. GULTIS ARE PRICKS .....................Period.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 30th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Junior eCharchan

charminar will become famous soon enough
In South India all four states, TamilNadu,Andhra,Karnataka and Kerala are devloping states.Tell me a state in north which is devloping like the ones in south india?
Old November 30th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by charminar
In South India all four states, TamilNadu,Andhra,Karnataka and Kerala are devloping states.Tell me a state in north which is devloping like the ones in south india?
The states are great but people out of AP who come to USA are .................................PRICKS
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 30th, 2004, 10:22 AM
Indian eCharchan

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
The states are great but people out of AP who come to USA are .................................PRICKS
\

which state r u from ?
let us know..and ill tell u ..who u r

btw ...the states which u r taking pride of living in was extremely racist couple of years back. You would have been classified into "colored" and u will have to spend time in seperate lounges away from white people , whose ass u r trying to lick and give them a "pleasure"

Last edited by Indian; November 30th, 2004 at 10:34 AM.
Old November 30th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Super eCharchan

How many Gultis have you interacted with in US. I am passing my personal judgment ( which may or may not be right) based on my personal experiances. It is my opinion. You never experianced what I did so you can't talk for me. (Up yours )

I am from Maharashtra ? So who am I now ? and Which state are you talking about where I will have to spend time in seperate lounge ?
Old November 30th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Indian eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
How many Gultis have you interacted with in US. I am passing my personal judgment ( which may or may not be right) based on my personal experiances. It is my opinion. You never experianced what I did so you can't talk for me. (Up yours )

I am from Maharashtra ? So who am I now ? and Which state are you talking about where I will have to spend time in seperate lounge ?
yeah idiot

there u are . U are talking about ur expereince with a couple of gulti guys . And you u call all gultis PRICKS ?
i thought of giving u lot of gaalis on marathis being chewtiyas..but i have couple of very good and close marathi friends ..just for the sake of those 5-6 good marathi people ..i would never abuse all marathis.
Old November 30th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Nope only gultis. GULTIS ARE PRICKS .....................Period.
Never said all. Okay your thread says why we dont like gultis. Not why you love gultis !
I am telling you again........ in case you misundertood I apologise.............

In my opinion Gultis are Pricks .......... there is an exception to every statement but in this case 90% will be true.

Last edited by dirty; November 30th, 2004 at 01:15 PM.
Old November 30th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: desichacha

Quote:
Originally posted by Indian
point ?? was there any ?

yeah true...people get myopic over time and need spectacles to see the world around in "clarity".

you belong to that high profile class.
man ..i am not at all impressed
You got the perfect subject for total time pass.

LOL ... ye thread bahut entertaining hai!!

Par nindaa param sukh!
Old November 30th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Senior eCharchan

JustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond repute
I hate Gultis, but for that matter I hate Indians. Filthy pigs I say.

If i could paint myself into any other colour permanently. I would actually go for it.

What a waste of space is this country India. Would be good to bomb the place down and have a bird santuary there.