eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old December 1st, 2004, 09:34 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Indian you dont have to use two id's to argue.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old December 1st, 2004, 09:35 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by viking
Well at least I have not seen Marathi guys shopping at Albertson's or Safeway with bathroom slippers on.

But I do admire they way the Gult's cook up their resume. I also know of a lot of Gultis who had married only so that they get a few lakhs as dowry and then with the help of another Gulti who has a body shopping unit in the USA 'manage' a H1 visa and then stay on jobless for months on end shifting from one friends appt to another. Needless to say that they leave their wives back home in Hyderabad, Guntoor..wherever for years together.

One guy I knew was a hawaldar(constable) in Hyderabad police, he married a girl extracted some dowry and with his connections in the Osmania univ 'managed' a degree and then where else..landed straight in the lap of the USA. The buggar has been sacked several times from many workplaces(for obvious reasons). But he still hangs on to good hope of getting a good job. The last idea I gave him was to start with learning English first!

Many of these guys have 2-3 resumes ready one for PeopleSoft, One for SAP(ABAP) and one for QA.
why do u cry, just bcos u guys donot have the kind of network us telugu guys have.
And about dowry its our personal stuff, tere ghar aake to tere se puch nahi rahe he na. teri g me kyu jal raha he.

i just have one word for u "SOUR GRAPES"
-babu
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old December 1st, 2004, 09:57 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
Indian you dont have to use two id's to argue.
that is the cheapest thing that i will never ever do. And many members here know ..how much i hate that Double ID shit.
ask narci if u can

please call me a filthy gulti ..but please do not assign a double ID for me. I AM OUT OF THAT CHILDISH GAME.

and u know something ..all gultis are criminals.
they tie their own kids with chains. i just discovered today. hooo hoo shame shame gultis. here is the proof
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4058687.stm

man ..how bad we gultis are.
Old December 1st, 2004, 10:10 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by viking
Well at least I have not seen Marathi guys shopping at Albertson's or Safeway with bathroom slippers on.
just slippers ? thats it ?

i walked into WALMART with a lungi and kurta and ofcourse with noisy(maharashtrian) sholapur chappal.
when i was in NJ for a short period ..after our dinner nearby the pool at our apartments ,we were bunch of hyderabadis in lungis and cigarettes. those were the golden times

we will turn the whole of bay area into little guntur ..some day.
Old December 1st, 2004, 10:26 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by BABU_HYDERABADI
why do u cry, just bcos u guys donot have the kind of network us telugu guys have.
And about dowry its our personal stuff, tere ghar aake to tere se puch nahi rahe he na. teri g me kyu jal raha he.

i just have one word for u "SOUR GRAPES"
-babu
babu... two words you mean

Sent from my iPhone.
Old December 1st, 2004, 10:36 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

My story:

I know two gultis... I like one, dislike one. Fair enough

Sent from my iPhone.
Old December 1st, 2004, 10:40 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
My story I like one Gulti in Chicago one in India ............. I dislike erey other including chiranjivee
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old December 1st, 2004, 11:21 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
WEll Indian has gone crazy ..

Why did u post a thread like this if you coudnt even digest the comments made ...

Dirty said abt slippers . I cant even imagine the dressing sense .. Bad !!!
Old December 1st, 2004, 11:23 AM
Super eCharchan

That idiot wanted worlds opininon abt. gultis and when given an opinion he could not take it.
Old December 1st, 2004, 11:24 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by charminar
We all know numerous incidents happend in Mumbai where people are left to die on road after accidents and no one comes forward,Everybody looks at him then follows his own way.

There are numerous incidents of rape happening in local trains in front of other people but none of them comes forward to help the victim.Is this what you are proud of?
Nobody wants to get in a legal hassle ..

Its not a prob in Mumbai but all over India..

Fear Psychosis !!! thats the term
Old December 1st, 2004, 11:44 AM
Indian eCharchan

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
That idiot wanted worlds opininon abt. gultis and when given an opinion he could not take it.
abey dhakkan

i know what world thinks about gultis very well

i just want to know how some bunch of our educated, arrogant northie idiots form their illogical opinions.

some of you northies have this habbit of talking from high point(tip of everest). All other indians look like ants from there.

chewtiyas
Old December 1st, 2004, 11:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

Desi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Indian
abey dhakkan

i just want to know how some bunch of our educated, arrogant northie idiots form their illogical opinions.

some of you northies have this habbit of talking from high point(tip of everest). All other indians look like ants from there.

chewtiyas
Btw....the language in ur posts hasn't helped the stereotype. You are coming across illogical and arrogant urself. You are talking crap about north India and are getting pissed when people from the north do the same to the south. Do you see the irony in that? Practice before preaching my brother.
Old December 1st, 2004, 11:56 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

Is your ass hurting ?
Old December 1st, 2004, 11:58 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

Quote:
Originally posted by Indian
abey dhakkan

chewtiyas
At no point in the whole thread did you offer us a way we can change our opinions abt gultis ..

Rather you came across as arrogant and uneducated urself
Old December 1st, 2004, 12:37 PM
Indian eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Desi24
Practice before preaching my brother.
brother..yes..that was not like me. i was rude ...public un-conditional apology.
yeah ..man this confirms ..we gultis are rude. and we dont have shame to accept it in public. what an insane bunch of crazy people.

lekin ...my godfather Big-B told me some years back.

kabhi kabhi ghee nikalne ke liye ungli tedi karni padthi hain. hain ..
i follow his preachings. BTW ..he is a mumbaikar too

koyi humse mumbai ki mawaligiri karega
hum unko hyderabad ki taporigiri dikhayega

and one more thing ...
why those 20 ghosts are not posting their opinions in this thread ? Man... i was not looking for viking,dirty kinda ppl . I was looking for opinions from more matured learned ones .
i dont see them nowadays.
i miss them and their opinions.

hey ppl ..Xandu,echarcha,Big-G,smelly,GpeL where r u all guys ?
pls ..post something in this thread