eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old October 23rd, 2001, 10:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
rem'ber today is UN day, i hope the building is bombed today

UNO...oops should i say....Uncanny Nations Organisation...has managed to complete yet another year in PRESERVING PEACE and HAPPINESS around the world..oops did i again miss india-pak, US-aghan/iraq, israel-palestine, IRA/GB, russia-chechniya, china-taiwan/tibet/japan, australia-new zealand, radical groups in africa and middle east, srilanka-LTTE ...the list goes on.....but CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MIGHTY BODY, ANYWAY.....
the very first line of PREAMBLE of UN reads abt. saving future wars...did i say war??...yeah may be..bcos american campaign in iraq,afghan are termed as FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE....
dont want to swing todays mood in morning itself.....but as my coutry is also a member of this 100% pro-american/GB organisation...i would like all of u to go thru the preamble of UN and pray to almighty that some day it will stick to it (as far as first point goes bcos its humanitarian help/aid sometimes make me proud and reaffirm my faith that i belong to HUMAN RACE and not some region, religion.....)

PREAMBLE

WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS DETERMINED

to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, and
to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and

to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and

to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

AND FOR THESE ENDS
to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and

to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and

to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and

to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples,

HAVE RESOLVED TO COMBINE OUR EFFORTS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS
Accordingly, our respective Governments, through representatives assembled in the city of San Francisco, who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter of the United Nations and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the United Nations.
Old October 23rd, 2001, 10:06 PM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Should be re-named......United States Nations.......after all all the money comes from BIG DADDY!!!!!

Mark Twain
Old October 23rd, 2001, 10:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
GOOD POINT BUDDY...THOUGH NOT BIG-DADDY BUT BIG-BROTHER/INTERNATIONAL POLICEMAN...
Old October 24th, 2001, 12:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

somebody started a thread whether "america should ahould continue bombing in the holy month of ramzan"

my question
SHOULD AMERICA STOP BOMBING ATLEAST TODAY i.e 24 OCT AS A RESPECT TO UN FOR ITS EFFORTS TO BRING PEACE AND PROSPERITY TO THE WORLD.....

ANY ANSWERS??????
Old October 24th, 2001, 12:15 AM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
Could America stop tomorrow please???my doggie died this day before I was born(needless to mention I am a reincarnation)
Old October 24th, 2001, 01:06 AM
The One and Only.

brahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud of
BTW, people and Pakistanis celebrate today (24th October) as independence day of PoK.
Old October 24th, 2001, 01:26 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Dhurandar aka VyomkameshSaxena

Mr. Sex sena and GayBandar Mutt!. Hmmmm... are they the same or is it an illusion?