eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Science and Technology > Technology

Notices

Technology Discuss all things technology that dont fit in the Computing forum...

Old February 19th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future
NOKIA 6, a disappointmnet ?

Folks, Nokia is back,...... Now it also just jumped into the Cell ( smartphones ) making market again,........ The first one with Android 7.0, Nokia 6 is coming soon,.. already out in China,..

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nokia+6

However, after watching these few videos, I was not that much impressed,.. Price or the context wise,.. I was expecting from them a lot more, in terms of some extremely new designed features that no1 has done yet, lot more battery life, extremely zoomed power camera and speakers, even some rooting features, allowing you to get into the "system files/folders', insertion with a mini laptop kind of, Thumb drive,.. ….. and few features, totally new that never anyone had thought yet,..

But it looks, it’s just an average phone, with nothing new added anywhere so spectacular, in any regards,..

Nokia disappointed me,…. As after having researched that many phone makes all around,...and then they jumped into this smart phone market very late,.. and still da freaking could not feed anything totally new,.. ( R n’ D team's failure, just a poor copy-cat, expensive designed-format nothing else ! ) say for example, how about,..some features like,..

* Charging wireless with some magnetic waves in the rooms,..or generating power for the battery with phone motion and body heat, so battery does not lasts,.. all latest cell's problem is the use of fast consuming battery and low size of batter
*A lot lot lot more powerful battery with minimal space required,..and its life,.. May be powerful button cells,.. Movement charging battery like of any automatic wrist-watches,.. Room-light can make it charged feature,..
* USB - Thumb drives insertion in phone to expand memory when needed and easy transfer of files in and out to a Cell folder,..
* Extremely big amount of RAM that will almost never last,.. also more HD space, Insertion of thumb drive allowed,..
* Automatic rooting allowed to some extent, to get into the system files and folders,.. also can be programed in some area, to make some room,....

I was expecting a lot more from them,…

Alas ! They disappointed.

Wass' yrs opinions,.. ?? I watched 8-10 videos from the above link, and banged my head, as I was expecting a looooottttttt from these main guys... But it seemed, after evaluating Samsungs and Iphones,...they could not build or offer nothing freaking new ! Price is high too,... Quality is just good just like Samsung or I-phones,... but no other advanced designed features in any regards have to offer !! How come?? Sigh !

Last edited by prajapati; February 20th, 2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old February 19th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NOKIA 6, a disappointmnet ?

I too am disappointed with nokia.
I was expecting them to come out with a triangle design,16GB Ram,2Terrabytes of storage,battery charging using room light,both side(front back) screen and 4 cameras.
But Nokia hugely disappointed me.
Old February 20th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future

^^ Why Traingle design? will be odd to grip , handle and put in the shirt/pant's pocket..

Nokia 8 is also now coming almost back to back with Nokia 6,.. perhaps in India, they will put this better Model,...

No doubt, it's little more roomy, RAM and ROM wise,.. stronger pixel cameras,.. and perfect finish and outlook...... and still not any really really new features at all,...
I had wished, some kind of connection with mini Thumb drive and root-access, like in MSFT windows,....
also some powerful instant battery power ( not "power banks", it's not instant source ) which can be used from mini thumb kind of drive, when battery gets down.

They were thinking this, long ago,. https://www.technologyreview.com/s/4...r-cell-phones/
https://www.cnet.com/news/qualcomm-wipower-hands-on/

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Nokia 8 Is Finally Here With 6GB RAM a 128GB ROM and 22.3 MP Camera !

https://www.google.com/search?q=Noki...utf-8&oe=utf-8

/

I am using Samsung galaxy S5 which has, 1 GB RAM and 16GB ROM, so compared to that,
this will be 6 time stronger and will never get tired of running out of space, while loading tons of all updates daily,.. and playing Games and long Movies, using loads of RAMS..

/

Last edited by prajapati; February 20th, 2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 12:46 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

nokila, mota loda, semen.. it's a good thing these perverted names are gone and family friendly phone rules the market .. apple & samsung
Old February 20th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Banned

Hahahaa. Yr attempt was to put this joke,.. No ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once 4 gujju wives met at a party talking about their husband's new cellular phones....

First gujju wife says to others... "Maro pati ne pass mota laura (motorola) che!....

Second gujju wife replies.."Aree sirf mota laura thi kya hoga? errection(ERICSSON) chahiye!....

So the third gujju wife steps up & says..."aree mota laura bhi thick hai, errection bhi thick hai, Par semen (Seimens) nahi to kya fayda?...

And then the fourth said.."Mota laura bhi ho, errecson bhi ho, semen bhi ho, lekin na kiya (Nokia) tho kya fayda??....

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:15 AM
Banned

Some says,..

First of all, Nokia isn't New to the Smartphone Tech. Because they were already selling Lumia.

Now, Nokia was sold off to Microsoft and only a handful of Employees and the Main branch was retained. So don't expect more from them. They won't be able to compete with the Big Fish now!!

Nokia made Windows system phones earlier, but this is the first time, they are jumping into the Android OS devices,..

PPL have used their push button phones with a standard monopoly for decades and hence expects more from them,..

btw,.. Google phones are also out for a long now,... but no one talks about them,.. and also they are hell expensive,..

PPL are more used to with words like Samsung and Iphones,.... - da monopoly ?

What happens if Dell, Panasonic, Kodak, Nikon, Minolta and Pentax gets into this phone making markets,.... Can they excel all others ?