eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old August 13th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Online videos...

Game of Thrones, anyone?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Sent from my iPhone.
Old August 18th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

RANDI : ( 1.2 Crores viewing )

Unedited Footage 'RANDI - A Whore' (MUST WATCH FOR EVERY GIRL)

A short vdo film - Caution Graphics and Language: ( 18+ advised )

This story of a guy who falls in love with a sex worker ("Randi"). He is married but hasn't had any physical relations with his wife.

The wife soon learns about his love for the sex worker and is jealous of her.

RANDI film's dialogues have lots abuses because the writer/director wanted to give it an authentic look

so that audience can feel as they are watching real characters and real location, watching it as silent observers.

20 Min of short Film : YT / Google Mail - login needed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=jEwf9n7-V1U ( make full screen )

Old August 24th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old August 24th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

So SO so in love with this song
Thanks to my little girl

Let it Go from Frozen:

I AGREE

Lyrics:

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight,
not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried.
Don't let them in, don't let them see.
Be the good girl you always have to be.
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.
Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go!
Can't hold it back any more.
Let it go, let it go!
Turn away and slam the door.
I don't care what they're going to say.
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway.

It's funny how some distance,
makes everything seem small.
And the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do,
to test the limits and break through.
No right, no wrong, no rules for me.
I'm free!

Let it go, let it go.
I am one with the wind and sky.
Let it go, let it go.
You'll never see me cry.
Here I'll stand, and here I'll stay.
Let the storm rage on.

My power flurries through the air into the ground.
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back; the past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go.
And I'll rise like the break of dawn.
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand, in the light of day.

Let the storm rage on!
The cold never bothered me anyway...

Last edited by Aashika; August 24th, 2014 at 03:40 PM. Reason: added lyrics
Old August 24th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post

I AGREE

Swami ji,. I like such bull-hitting, chasing, annoying ( not the ones, in which they kill them finally ) funny videos,.. and one day, I had seen for the whole night on YT many of such ,.. say 30-50 diff. such videos,..

I guess,..
In that particular part of the country-community, it seems like their holy festival of food and dinner for that day,... and they do not hit the bull, no matter, they are hurt and injured, and It's like somewhat holy and getting a prasaadi (hit) from the bull,
in verge of their own sins being washed off (?) kinda belief,...... or that sort of holy ritual mentality, that this community governs,...

They all come one by one, on the ground, tease and annoy the bull and get hits from the bull finally and feels themselves lucky of getting pious
of some Lord's blessings or smthg ! Lol.

Strange and hard to understand, such few customs and beliefs,..
just like they see us, worshipping rats, cows, elephants and monkies and perhaps they must be having exactly the same feeling, the same way,.....for us !

World is strange, truly !

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 24th, 2014 at 04:42 PM.
Old August 25th, 2014, 06:32 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Thanks to my little girl
South Indian lady from Canada (not Kanneda), mommy of a little girl .. now where have I seen her on this forum.. hmm..
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Thanks to my little girl

Let it Go from Frozen:

I still think Happy should have won the Oscar... or is it the Grammy This song is so boring... where as Happy is toe-tapping and dance-tastic. They are even sending people to prison in some countries... for it is making sad people happy. Too many happy people will make earth sad.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I still think Happy should have won the Oscar... or is it the Grammy This song is so boring... where as Happy is toe-tapping and dance-tastic. They are even sending people to prison in some countries... for it is making sad people happy. Too many happy people will make earth sad.
I think its Grammy...but my LO loves Happiness too .
Old October 30th, 2014, 09:15 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Documentary: Life of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel

I AGREE
Old October 30th, 2014, 11:17 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Yoga instruction
I AGREE
Old November 28th, 2014, 10:43 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Watch real Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel...at 42:31 min in color at,

I AGREE
Old November 28th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Banned

U2 Rocks,...

9-11 song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wucTW_Y5hgU
Old November 29th, 2014, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Watch real Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel...at 42:31 min in color at,

I AGREE
Good one .. Thx for sharing

In the background Nehru can be heard reciting his famous at the midnight hour.. Now didnt he consult an astrolger for an auspicious time
Old November 29th, 2014, 10:02 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Good one .. Thx for sharing

In the background Nehru can be heard reciting his famous at the midnight hour.. Now didnt he consult an astrolger for an auspicious time

From my rumour mill, i heard that Sardar Patel was behind Aug 15, since it is auspicious, whereas Aug 14 was inauspicious...

BTW, Lady mountbatten appears older in this colour video rather than the black and white pix.
Old November 29th, 2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
From my rumour mill, i heard that Sardar Patel was behind Aug 15, since it is auspicious, whereas Aug 14 was inauspicious...

BTW, Lady mountbatten appears older in this colour video rather than the black and white pix.
15th August may be Patel but Nehru chose midnight as advised by an astrologer.