eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old January 28th, 2003, 09:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute
Which is the Worst Religion in the World??? - an Analysis

THIS IS THE TRUTH!!

This is what I have found about religions -

1. When the Brits were occupied Suez canal, there were locals who had resisted using guerilla tactics (leadership of Mahdi). The Brits believed that Muslims were inherently violent. After all their founder Mohammed was a warrior and not a peacenik like Jesus. Besides their habit of attributing everything to Allah made them blind to their own cruelties.

2. When Salim occupied Spain, the Spanish Christians would use hit and run tactics. The Muslim clergy were convinced that Chritians are inherently violent. They practiced Eucharist you see, where they partook of the blood and flesh of Jesus. That made them inherently blood thirsty.

3. When Chatrasaal led an attack against the Moghuls, the Muslims were convinced that the Hindus were barbarians. They believed in many Gods, leading to mental confusion which came out as bloody murder.

4. When the Budhists of Nalanda rebeled against Mihirkula, he was convinced that Budhists were inherently violent. They never believed in God - so they had no moral compunctions.

5. The Chinese believed that the Mongols were cruel. They believed in Shaman no? Where you are raised from the dead. So they did not consider killing as bad and death as normal.

6. The Budhists were convinced that Shintos were really evil. After all, they believed that the emperor was God. But he dies. That is why the Shintos have a sense of despair which manifests as bloodthirstiness.

7. The Christians believed that the Jews were inherently evil. Did they not refuse to accept Jesus as son of God?

8. The protestants believed that the Red Indians who worshipped the Sun were evil. When the sun set, they felt completely desolate and took to bloodthirsty acts.

9. The Christians believed that the animists of Africa were barbarians. Did they not worship trees and clounds??

ALL THIS IS THE TRUTH.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old January 28th, 2003, 09:29 AM
Angrezan Echarchan

Aga_aur_Hima is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Religion is most evil when it is used not as a spiritual path for oneself but as a tool of power and oppression over others.

In my honest opinion, Chrisitanity has done the most widespread damage as its prime reason for existing is to convince other people that their own cultures and beliefs aren't good enough for God They are quite arrogant that only their way is the right way.

The damage from imposing Judeo-Christian beliefs linger long after the missionaries have gone home.

I am an ex-Catholic so I am not knocking what I havent tried.

I can't seem to feel sorry or interested in some guy that ended up being part of some nasty carpentry project....if he was valuable a person to the world he should have stuck around and could have done more by being alive.

Old January 28th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
both christians & muslims are inherently violent (roots, foundation of the starting people ie middle eastern)

all other religions are peaceful. they do have internal squabbles but does not give a hoot about what the other religions are up to.

Old January 28th, 2003, 09:49 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Dunno about others.. but Pelunics has been and will be a very peaceful religion.. ofcourse binTeylPel excluded.

Check out the wise sayings of our first Pelunatic (None but the enlightened Big-G)..

Says Lord pelu that thee screws thine,
Today 'tis your butt, on the morrow mine.

The one of the few verses of pelpedia that does not have a name cos of its eternal nature.

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...light=Pelunics
Old January 28th, 2003, 11:35 AM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
the worst religion is one that preaches that all other religions are wrong and that followers of other religions will go to hell.
Old January 28th, 2003, 03:07 PM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Wink I like my relegion & believe more than others

I do believe in mine too 200 percents

But Lord Buddha principles are superb & quite peaceful all the time.

Old January 28th, 2003, 04:10 PM
Vettaikaran

Parashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud of
Re: I like my relegion & believe more than others

Quote:
Originally posted by Budmaas
hmmmmm .........particularly after two shots of Jack Daniels ......Tell you what drop crates of Jack Daniels in Iraq , Afghanistan, N.Korea etc .....regularly everywhere and watch the pop get peaceful and less willing to get into a revolution
Once my processor is rented cycles in Korea, my RAM is in orbit, and my storage media is distributed in 10K chunks all over the former Soviet Union, and there is no noticable performance hit. Then I'll have enough bandwidth.

http://www.vinod.us

http://www.storagedimensions.us
Old January 29th, 2003, 04:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Re: I like my relegion & believe more than others

Quote:
Originally posted by Budmaas
I do believe in mine too 200 percents

Budmaasji, question best religion ka nahin, worst religion ke baare mein tha. Any nominations?
Old January 29th, 2003, 05:45 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Dhurandhar uvach:

The very idea of collective effort(activity) is a precursor to violence