eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old April 23rd, 2001, 12:48 PM
~Haiwan~

gandesh will become famous soon enough
there is no other bike like the Royal Enfield Bullet... its deep throating sound is incomparable.... and its ride is certainly smoother than any of those japanese/indian cars we had there....

are there any bullet fans here? i would love to hear from u....

---
Built Like A Gun, Rides Like A Bullet
Old April 23rd, 2001, 02:17 PM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
I wonder why they dont have a seat belt on it because to actually stay on it you need one when its doing 70 80 km and apart from that you really need to be a halwaayi or a gwaala to have the sort of health to handle it....waise all the motorcycles of that era rajdoot(ek jaandaar sawaari ek shaandaar sawaari) or Java were huge bikes...in fact enfield has come up with some new models like the machismo I think which is quite good too
Old April 23rd, 2001, 02:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
Enfield Bullet...buy one and you get a two-in-one product

1. motorcycle
2. Biceps, triceps & abdomen workout machine

but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old April 23rd, 2001, 02:27 PM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
Apne bhi aur apni biwi/gf ke bhi...not to mention jinhein saandh ya gainda paalne ka shauk hai they can do so and ride it too
Old April 23rd, 2001, 03:24 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
I never had a bike

One thing I miss is being able to ride a motorcycle. My parents somehow had the idea that I would be the rashest motorcyclist on the road and kill myself... so I was never allowed to buy a motorbike.

Instead I got to drive my father's old Ambassador car.. It was fun and I could take more than one girlfriend at a time for a ride
Old April 23rd, 2001, 03:37 PM
~Haiwan~

gandesh will become famous soon enough
hahahahaha.... well yes one has to be overweight to handle that beast.... but i love it.... in fact one of the reasons i worked hard to gain weight was to look good on it.... (well at least its a nice exceuse ) ... its the sound of that machine that takes my heart away.... par yaar also if u ride it there are some dangers... for example i have lost count of the number of times i was stopped in chandigarh by police who mistook me for a terrorist whenever i drove my brother's bullet to get in....

anyway always wanted one of mine but it was too expensive to buy abroad... (bullet is in the harley class here... lol)... got one now.... the classic 350cc model.... really its a "gazabh ki sawari"...

---
Yeh Bullet Meri Jaan, Manzilon Ka Nishan
Old September 26th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Royal Enfield Bullet

anil jakhar is on a distinguished road
Re: Any Fans of Royal Enfield Bullet?

I also love BULLET.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandesh View Post
hahahahaha.... well yes one has to be overweight to handle that beast.... but i love it.... in fact one of the reasons i worked hard to gain weight was to look good on it.... (well at least its a nice exceuse ) ... its the sound of that machine that takes my heart away.... par yaar also if u ride it there are some dangers... for example i have lost count of the number of times i was stopped in chandigarh by police who mistook me for a terrorist whenever i drove my brother's bullet to get in....

anyway always wanted one of mine but it was too expensive to buy abroad... (bullet is in the harley class here... lol)... got one now.... the classic 350cc model.... really its a "gazabh ki sawari"...

---
Old September 26th, 2009, 10:47 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil jakhar View Post
I also love BULLET.........
bullet is for milkmen (doodhwaala)... they are the only ones who make good use of it.

Old September 26th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

more than bullet, I think M80 is better for milk mans. They are more economical and last longer.

Old September 27th, 2009, 03:40 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Any Fans of Royal Enfield Bullet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryaputra View Post
Enfield Bullet...buy one and you get a two-in-one product

1. motorcycle
2. Biceps, triceps & abdomen workout machine

Before that you must have a little .. otherwise once it fells down at you...... means you are gone until 2 other guys come to rescue you.

Enfield Bullet always The Best .. . I don't why this company don't care about recent update or changes according to recent requirements.

Old September 28th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandesh View Post
... for example i have lost count of the number of times i was stopped in chandigarh by police who mistook me for a terrorist whenever i drove my brother's bullet to get in....

got one now.... the classic 350cc model.... really its a "gazabh ki sawari"...

---
Bhaaji Chandigarh ke kaunse sapate ne aapko roka, jara mujhe batao... uski maa ki behen ki xxxx aur yyyy

Mere paas 500cc bullet hai, military green color ki, which I use whenever I go to Chandigarh.

Once I drove/ rode down to Nangal on it... the 2 hr ride was sheer pleasure.
Old September 28th, 2009, 09:33 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshpremi View Post
Bhaaji Chandigarh ke kaunse sapate ne aapko roka, jara mujhe batao... uski maa ki behen ki xxxx aur yyyy

Mere paas 500cc bullet hai, military green color ki, which I use whenever I go to Chandigarh.

Once I drove/ rode down to Nangal on it... the 2 hr ride was sheer pleasure.
wow... u replying to him only after 8 yrs.
Old September 28th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
wow... u replying to him only after 8 yrs.
To tereko kya??? hain ???

Bullet is a timeless bike... beta tumne kabhi kick start bhi kari hai bullet?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b2.jpg (19.3 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by deshpremi; September 28th, 2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agreed paaji.

Jisko Bullet ke kick start karne se aur stand lagaane se darr lagtaa hai, they all don't like the Bullet. But....bandar kyaa jaane adrak ka swad.

My dad was scared of me abusing it, never wanted to get me one. Instead gave me fukkin Bajaj Super. Baad mai Yamaha RX100 (ghar kee dealership jo thi.)
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Agreed paaji.

Jisko Bullet ke kick start karne se aur stand lagaane se darr lagtaa hai, they all don't like the Bullet. But....bandar kyaa jaane adrak ka swad.
Quote:

hamein to maaf hi karo... doodhwaalo ki bike tum log hi chalao... badi si tond rakh lo jaise us pic mein dikhaya hai