eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old October 12th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friday Special - Ultimate PJ for the entire week

A married couple was asleep when the phone rang at 2am. The blonde wife picked up the phone, listened and said, "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here," and hung up.

The husband said, "Who was that?"
The wife said, "Some woman wanting to know if the coast is clear."
Old October 12th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
A wife's letter to her husband

To my darling husband:

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know
about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into
the driveway. Fortunately not to bad and I really didn't get hurt, so
please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I
accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The
garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt
when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry but I know with your kind hearted personality you will
forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweet heart.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic10920.jpg (64.4 KB, 136 views)
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old October 12th, 2006, 06:42 PM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo
A married couple was asleep when the phone rang at 2am. The blonde wife picked up the phone, listened and said, "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here," and hung up.

The husband said, "Who was that?"
The wife said, "Some woman wanting to know if the coast is clear."
There's an identical one with Bill & Hillary.
Old November 16th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Mum: "Rahul, where are you off to now?"
Rahul:"I`m going to join the army."
Mum: "But, legally you're only an infant."

Rahul: "That`s alright, I'm going to join the infantry."

Old February 9th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

Statutory warning :
I'll not be responsible for your state of mind after reading this PJ. So read at your on risk.
Question : What is the opposite of Achaar...
No, nooo.. its not Vichaar
Socho Socho
Chalo main batata hoon...
Opposite of Achaar is Onion

Par Kaisse????

Aise :: Achaar = Pickle = pee-kal
Opposite of Pee-kal is Pee-aaj = peeaaaj == Onion....
Hence proved!!!!
Old February 9th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Santa: I took my wife to Kashmir on our 15th anniversary.
Banta: What's your plan this year?
Santa: Oh, I was thinking of bringing her back.
Old February 9th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Wife : You remind me of the sea.

Husband: Oh yeah! Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting, isn't it?

Wife : Oh No! because you make me sick.

Old February 9th, 2007, 09:15 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Statutory warning :
I'll not be responsible for your state of mind after reading this PJ. So read at your on risk.

Opposite of Achaar is Onion

Par Kaisse????

Aise :: Achaar = Pickle = pee-kal
Opposite of Pee-kal is Pee-aaj = peeaaaj == Onion....
Hence proved!!!!
Even i couldn't think of that... with all my moronic logic... badhiya hai boss...
Old February 9th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

A guy was kicking a dog on a busy street, but when the poor dog would fall on his back because of his kick,the man would bow with respect and do a namaste to the dog.
An onlooker couldn't stand it anymore and asked the guy what the hell was going on; so the guy said;---

----

----

----

----

"That dog gets on my nerves,so I kick him,
But when he falls on his back,he is ulta, and
the ulta of dog is GOD. So I show my respect for him"

Old February 9th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Bhai Bolela hai

Some laws you never learnt in school or college
Ironically happens with all of us many a times.....

1) Lorenz's Law of Mechanical Repair:
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.

2) Anthony's Law of the Workshop:
Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

3) Kovac's Conundrum:
When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged one.

4) Cannon's Karmic Law:
If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire,the next morning you will have a flat tire.

5) O'brien's Variation Law:
If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.

6) BELL'S THEOREM:
When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.

7) HOWDEN'S LAW:
You remember you have to mail a letter only when you're near the mailbox

8) WILLOUGHBY'S LAW:
When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.

9) ZADRA'S LAW OF BIOMECHANICS:
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

10) BREDA'S RULE:
At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.

11) OWEN'S LAW:
As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

12) RUBY'S PRINCIPLE OF CLOSE ENCOUNTERS:
The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

13) RAJAN'S CONUNDRUM:
At work,those who actually work get all the work, the others enjoy the perks.
Old February 10th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pakao

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaski_khopari
' Bhai Sahab, vaha kaise jate hai ?'
'Kaha?'
'Vahi Vahi ....'
'Kaha ?'
'Arre yaar vahi ....'
'Abe kaha ?'
'Tch, arrer yaar VAHA !'
'Oooo ! vaha, ab Samajha - Vaha ! '
'Haan ab samajhe na yaar tum'
'Acha , aisa karo, pehale 'udher jana', fir vahse se 'us' tarsf mud jana, fir 'udher' se usake peeche ho lena, fir 'vo' aayega....'
''vo' kya ?
'arre vohi vohi,
'acha ! VO '
'Haan Haan, ekdum theek , vohi aaega, 'Vohi' ke theek peeche hai 'Vaha'

If u got it, then continue the bakwass, if u dont, delete it.

Aaj bahut fursat hai yaar
the best.. the best by faaaaaarrrr!!!
Old February 10th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhi
This guy enters a restaurant, and orders a milkshake, "Not too thick, not too thin, but in the groove man, in the groove."

The cook hears this and gets pissed off, but sends him the milkshake.

The guy then orders a box of fries, "Not too crisp, not too soft, but in the groove man, in the groove."

The cook is getting really pissed off at this, but he rolls up his sleeves and gets him the box of fries.

Then the guy orders a hamburger, "Not too big, not too small, but in the groove man, in the groove."

On hearing this, the cook storms out and charges up to the guy, and says, "You can just kiss my ass!! Not too much to the left, not too much to the right, but in the groove man, in the groove.
another Hilarious one!!!
Old February 10th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba
Once a sardar tells his friend, "Meri beti ab jawan ho gayi hai!" The second Sardar says, "Oey.. phir tu use Border pe bhej!"
This is such a chewtiya joke...but I couldnt stop laughing!!!
Old February 10th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ek sardarji Delhi mein PCO booth gaye. Wahan jaate hi unhone booth operator ke 2 kas ke jhaapad raseed kar diye.

Guess why?

Look below for the answer...

Because it was written there "Number dial karne se pehle 2 lagao".
Oh fcuk!! my eyes are watering and my stomach is hurting!! This thread is a classic!!
Old February 12th, 2007, 03:19 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

A lady visits a doctor..

Lady : Doctor.. Doctor.. for the past couple of days my Husband's been behaving like an Ostrich!

On hearing this the Doctor is obviously puzzled..

Doctor : My God.. this is something unheard of! I must see this case.. wheres he right now?

Lady : He's waiting outside...

The Doctor rushes outside... and there really is an ostrich standing!

hehehehe don't kill me please!