eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old May 6th, 2002, 05:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

SimpleHuman will become famous soon enough
A good informative link on Pork Meat!

I was going through one thread started by "yme". Hope this link will shade some light on kind of info he/she is looking for

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/M...5621/pork.html

On lighter note, bass I am sure if agrezi public once look at what condition pigs are living in india and having our regular waste as their fav meals then I am sure they will stop eating at once!

---Not Me!
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Great post, SHji. I especially like this paragraph:

Quote:
Every creature was created by Allah for a purpose. The Prophet always encouraged being kind to animals. Although we should not eat the meat of the pig, it doesn't mean that we should hate pigs. We should show them the same kindness as any other animal, and not abuse or torture them. Pigs score high on tests devised to determine animal intelligence; in other words, they are very smart. It used to be that Europe people believed that pork would taste better if the pigs were kept in a state of filth, but this is not the natural inclination of the pig. When left to their own devices, it is said that pigs do not like to soil their sleeping quarters. As for their tendency to wallow in mud, that is done mainly to keep cool.
Old May 6th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Banned

yme is on a distinguished road
Thank you.
Old May 6th, 2002, 02:58 PM
D'oh!

patel_rahul is a glorious beacon of lightpatel_rahul is a glorious beacon of lightpatel_rahul is a glorious beacon of lightpatel_rahul is a glorious beacon of lightpatel_rahul is a glorious beacon of light
Another one,

http://www.meatstinks.com
Old May 6th, 2002, 04:01 PM
D'oh!

patel_rahul is a glorious beacon of lightpatel_rahul is a glorious beacon of lightpatel_rahul is a glorious beacon of lightpatel_rahul is a glorious beacon of lightpatel_rahul is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

pushing it up.....
Old May 6th, 2002, 04:09 PM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
is this is a PETA website?
------------------------------------------------
A Proud Indian American
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
I dont care what you eat

as long as you dont force your diet and beliefs on others.

Yes we can learn about the good and bad things that certain foods cause. But beyond that please no advocay like PETA here.

This is not a forum for animal issues.
Old May 6th, 2002, 08:39 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A good informative link on Pork Meat!

Quote:
Originally posted by SimpleHuman
I was going through one thread started by "yme". Hope this link will shade some light on kind of info he/she is looking for

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/M...5621/pork.html

On lighter note, bass I am sure if agrezi public once look at what condition pigs are living in india and having our regular waste as their fav meals then I am sure they will stop eating at once!
There speaks the muslim again

Well.. i`ve never tasted pork...and will never do so in the future either..due to the fact that ive come in contact with so many muslims..and goin through much of islamic literature..lol
I have a muslim friend who spits whenever anyone says the word pig....LOL..thats very funny...i havent seen anyone else do it.. apparently he hates pigs more than jews ....lol

Waise must say.. bakriyon ko yeh jo hallal karne waale hote hai..unko acchi haalat mein rakhte hai.. so mutton is always more preferable
----
PORK IS SIN AND SICKNESS
http://www.webziner.com/islam/whypork.htm
http://web.fares.net/w/.ee7e4ac
http://www.islamweb.net/english/qura...us/mir-43.html

Apparently .. ..acc to the muslim scholars! pork is not allowed for jews and christians as well

Oink!! Oink!!