eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old August 17th, 2001, 12:01 PM
khopdion ka khopdi

khopdi is on a distinguished road
i agree with enri..

india is just hopeless !!

One of Poonam's assailants is out on bail and the main culprit, Satyasai Naik alias Bobby, seems close to freedom too. In the meantime, he spends his days in jail in Orissa writing chilling letters to Poonam.

Bobby, an electrician, has been in prison since 17 October when a mob caught him after he and five friends attacked Poonam in Bhawanipatna, Orissa. Poonam was returning from college when the men surrounded her, pinning her as Bobby poured acid all over her face and down her throat. The provocation? Poonam had complained to her father, Bansilal Singhal, that Bobby teased her and Singhal had ticked him off. Three men escaped, three, including Bobby, were arrested.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...t_id=794010749
Old August 17th, 2001, 12:03 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
What the heck am I smoking these days ..hick..

Last edited by GpeL; August 17th, 2001 at 12:11 PM.
Old August 17th, 2001, 12:10 PM
khopdion ka khopdi

An appeal

Hope you guys read the article. I have written to Times of India to get me the girl's parents address. Would like to help. Will let you guys know once they reply.
Old August 17th, 2001, 12:11 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Shit.. I gotta delete my post. I thought phoolan.. did not read it was poonam!!
Old August 17th, 2001, 12:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

shahenshah will become famous soon enough
aeeee khopdi kya baat hai bhai...//aaj hosh main kaishe??aur yeh kya..india hopelesh..??welcome to the club...but do not loosh hope
Old August 17th, 2001, 12:13 PM
Pelu Pelu

Khopdi bhaiyaa.. I am with you to help this poor girl.. Keep us posted.
Old August 17th, 2001, 12:14 PM
Senior eCharchan

Re: An appeal

Quote:
Originally posted by khopdi
Hope you guys read the article. I have written to Times of India to get me the girl's parents address. Would like to help. Will let you guys know once they reply.
khopdi touched by yr conshurn for that girl..i read this thing in the morning..but acid attacks are so common in India..we've gotta stop those goonda/mawaalis/street-romeos..they must have the fear of Hell poured down their gullets...aaaaaaaahh
Old August 17th, 2001, 12:18 PM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Re: i agree with enri..

Quote:
india is just hopeless !!

khopdi mere dost, your comments India is hopeless didnt surprise me much, compare to your comments "you are agree with eNRI".

We all know India is passing through a sorrow stage, a worst, ugly stage which always be criticize by people like you and me, now there is difference between criticism and scolding with bashing someone, what Enri doing is different, no culture allow and appreciate you to sleep with someone else wife because she have gorgeous figure, though you have full right to make your wife as beautiful as others wife is.

I can show you thousand example in US as gruesome as one you stated. Just think of US with same population as India, just imagine and you’ll find there is more problem then we do have right now with India.
Old August 17th, 2001, 12:32 PM
khopdion ka khopdi

I agree Rahul, many such things happen everday, everywhere. Only difference is people dont live in constant fear. If someone did that in the US he would be in jail forever. (if u read the article, the guy is being let off soon and is already threating her again)

Anyways, please do not digress from the topic and make it another usual thread. If you guys wud like to do something, I will let you know after i hear from TOI.
I do not believe in mere talk.
will update you guys and hopefully we can make a difference in some innocent's life.
Old August 17th, 2001, 12:37 PM
Senior eCharchan

khopdi,got my PM??
Old August 17th, 2001, 01:02 PM
khopdion ka khopdi

Quote:
Originally posted by shahenshah
khopdi,got my PM??
ur mailboksh eesh full
Old August 17th, 2001, 01:04 PM
eFriend

awara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I agree Rahul, many such things happen everday, everywhere. Only difference is people dont live in constant fear. If someone did that in the US he would be in jail forever. (if u read the article, the guy is being let off soon and is already threating her again)

Anyways, please do not digress from the topic and make it another usual thread. If you guys wud like to do something, I will let you know after i hear from TOI.
I do not believe in mere talk.
will update you guys and hopefully we can make a difference in some innocent's life.
I agree and with you.

Awara Hawa ka Jhonka Hoon, aa Nikla Hoon Pal do Pal ke Liye.
When you meet a man, you know his face but not his heart
Apni apni dhapli aur apna apna raag, eCharcha me apne baato ke gole daag
Old August 17th, 2001, 01:38 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Let me know. I am with you.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 17th, 2001, 01:42 PM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
??????

Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
Let me know. I am with you.
abey tum log agree kis per ho rahe ho, haan........

Ladki ki help karne per, to bhailogo kitno ki help karoge, aur kaha kaha per karoge, karoge tum us budiya ki help jiska jawan ladka dungo me maara gaya, karoge unki help jinke pass delhi ke thund me odne ke liye kuch nahi he.

Baat karte ho yaaar, hajaro laakhon pooname he india me, har kone me, har gaali me...........
Old August 17th, 2001, 01:43 PM
khopdion ka khopdi

thanks dirty !! Appreciate it. Have written to some friends and TOI. waiting for response.