eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old June 13th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant future
India seeks refund of dues to past H1B visa holders

Money back to the people who were on H1 and went back

It is high time. I have always thought that something should be done in this area.
Old June 13th, 2003, 02:19 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Did you read further down?

Wow.. We could soon have Ratnagiri or Deogadh Haapus (Alphonso from Deogadh) Mangoes in USA!!!
Old June 13th, 2003, 10:25 PM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: India seeks refund of dues to past H1B visa holders

Quote:
Originally posted by Rana
Money back to the people who were on H1 and went back

It is high time. I have always thought that something should be done in this area.
Surprised, none of the echarchans took this seriously, I appreciate the affort by Jaitley, Hope this wont take too long, can someone please help me to find the email or postal address of this Jaitley, I just want to show my support
Old June 17th, 2003, 09:57 AM
Junior eCharchan

Crapistani is on a distinguished road
Dear Rana
Are you one of those workers who lost their jobs when the big IT giants filed for fake bankruptsy? or you're just looking for a peace of roti in other people's plates?
Old June 17th, 2003, 10:43 AM
Aaapka Dost

Quote:
Originally posted by Crapistani
Dear Rana
Are you one of those workers who lost their jobs when the big IT giants filed for fake bankruptsy? or you're just looking for a peace of roti in other people's plates?
hmmmm, koi purani id ki purani dushmani lagti hey
Old June 17th, 2003, 10:47 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
I too would like to have my SS money back

I have a GC now, but maybe I will return to India within next few years. Surely before retirement. I should have option to take back my SS money with me.

Infact I would like to withdraw from it now!
Old June 17th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Aaapka Dost

Re: I too would like to have my SS money back

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
I have a GC now, but maybe I will return to India within next few years. Surely before retirement. I should have option to take back my SS money with me.

Infact I would like to withdraw from it now!
Long back, I read it somewhere, the reason US dont allow indians to take SS money is, they seek some kind of treaty with India, and it was indian govt. which is making it delayed, all this treaty is about, if indian in US get that benefit then American in India should also get the same benefit.

Whatever man, SS is quite a good %age of salary, if someone want to go back, and he is not getting any benefit (rather I say any social security), then he should allow to take this money with him/her
Old June 17th, 2003, 12:03 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant futureRana has a brilliant future
I find sarcasm of the cha pai and crapistani amusing. I don't see anything bad about it.

Either people on work visa shouldn't have to pay SS or medicare taxes or in the case they are sent back or leave on their own they should be entitled to their money.
Old June 17th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally posted by Rana
I find sarcasm of the cha pai and crapistani amusing. I don't see anything bad about it.

Either people on work visa shouldn't have to pay SS or medicare taxes or in the case they are sent back or leave on their own they should be entitled to their money.
Hello? I am confused what did you mean by sarcasm.. Where do you see sarcasm in my post?
Old June 18th, 2003, 10:46 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Rana

waiting for your response.