eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

View Poll Results: When an Indian Politician should retire ?
At the age of 65 0 0%
After completing 25 years in active politics 0 0%
An MP / MLA after completing 2 tenurs of 5 years 0 0%
A Prime Minister after his 2 tenurs of 5 years 0 0%
A Cabinet Minister after his 2 tenurs of 5 years 0 0%
Never retire till life 1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 11th, 2004, 10:37 AM
An admirer !!!

clik is a splendid one to beholdclik is a splendid one to beholdclik is a splendid one to beholdclik is a splendid one to beholdclik is a splendid one to beholdclik is a splendid one to beholdclik is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Poll : Indian Politics !!!

A burning topic on Indian Politics , which needs discussion...

Let's poll and justify ..........

“Success is not doing extraordinary things, but doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.”

“Judge a person by the questions rather than by the answers.”
Old May 11th, 2004, 12:34 PM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
a prime minister should not be allowed to serve more than two terms. apart from that politicians should be allowed to go on until death or until the party tires of them.
Old May 11th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
This poll is moot - I think we need to be more selective in letting people become MP's CM's etc rather than figuring out how long they can stay in that position.

Heres my qual list -
1. No criminal record
2. Bachelors degree - or 12th std pass with 10 years experience in political organizations.
3. No criminal record.
Old May 11th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by smellyfinger
This poll is moot - I think we need to be more selective in letting people become MP's CM's etc rather than figuring out how long they can stay in that position.

Heres my qual list -
1. No criminal record
2. Bachelors degree - or 12th std pass with 10 years experience in political organizations.
3. No criminal record.
Oh Payncho!!!!

I ain't dreaming, am I?? Quick, somebody tickle my b@lls!!
Old May 11th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
Oye mels pai itte din kitthe the? Patiala to nahi gaye the?

*slowing tickles Big-Gz balls with a footlong peacock feather
Old May 11th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
Oh Payncho!!!!

Oye Biggie - still have that problem with jock itch, huh?
Old May 12th, 2004, 03:19 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
Oh Payncho!!!!

Ray Thanday tattay Forget getting your balls tickled , now when you know the art of taking anal douche and anal puffs

Vaisay kal teen naye words / phrases unknowingly coin ho gaye

1.>Thanday Tattay

2.>Anal douche

3.>Anal Puffs

Old May 12th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by YedaAnna
Oye mels pai itte din kitthe the? Patiala to nahi gaye the?

*slowing tickles Big-Gz balls with a footlong peacock feather
Yeda... a little lower, darling. I did not mean eyeb@lls.

Melly pai.... if only I had known that it would take a poll on politics to get you outta your hiding place. I knew you had a thing for Narsimha Rao... never imagined it was so strong.