eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Recipe Corner

Notices

Recipe Corner Share your tried-and-tested favourite recipes...

Old July 17th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Banned

SlyBoots is on a distinguished road
Wanted :Dhokla

Please give me the recipe of dhokla also .It is a gujrati delicay and I tasted it for the first time today only and it was Yummyyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited by smellyfinger; July 17th, 2002 at 01:29 PM.
Old July 17th, 2002, 01:26 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Home made khaman isnt quite the same actually.......

The besTEST KHAMAN DHOKLA EVER is made in baroda at raju khaman wala near that big gound......... Any one frm baroda WILL vouch for that...... .. and the chutneYYY is sooo Yummyyyy

BTW...I like your signature..... the first part of it reallyyy..... thank you for that... about the second part... we all know why its there... but ....doesnt really matter.. you r taking my point across in the first line.. thanx for that
Old July 17th, 2002, 01:27 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
DONT ASK for recipes

People will post recipes. Recipe forum is for POSTING your recipes and not asking for recipes.

If you need a recipe please say Wanted: XYZ recipe!
Old July 17th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Tell me one thing Sly. Where the hell are you going to make the dhokla?

Why would you want the recipe. Go to a store and buy it dude.
Old July 17th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Banned

I am new to the rasoi forum so didnt knew the rules .Have so far always ignored this forum .Please change the title as I guess we dont have permission to edit the titles .

A friend from baroda only brought some Dhokla , and I had that only for dinner .Was awesome

Chiragamuffin I envy u only because u r more intelligent than me , aur ek myan mei do talwaar nahin reh sakti.
So far I was delusioned that I am the most intelligent one here but hate to acept it that u have prooved me wrong , and I am second to you in intelligence .
Old July 17th, 2002, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by smellyfinger
Tell me one thing Sly. Where the hell are you going to make the dhokla?

Why would you want the recipe. Go to a store and buy it dude.
Will take the recipe when I go back home and ask my mom to make it for me .I don't think so that it's avaliable in Doon Melly pai .

Here I will ask my bai to make it for me .Will instruct her accordingly as informed here .I cant do all that kneading stuff on my own .Haath ganday ho jatay hain Daily she cooks yucky food for me .
Old July 17th, 2002, 01:45 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
SLY... Gits ka Dhokla Mix khareed lay. It has all the ingredients that one needs, plus you'll find the easiest recipe for Dhokla printed at the back of the packet.

In fact for most of these things, GITS or those kinda mixes are the best.
Old July 17th, 2002, 01:45 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by SlyBoots
I am new to the rasoi forum so didnt knew the rules .Have so far always ignored this forum .Please change the title as I guess we dont have permission to edit the titles .

A friend from baroda only brought some Dhokla , and I had that only for dinner .Was awesome

Chiragamuffin I envy u only because u r more intelligent than me , aur ek myan mei do talwaar nahin reh sakti.
So far I was delusioned that I am the most intelligent one here but hate to acept it that u have prooved me wrong , and I am second to you in intelligence .
Khaman-dhokla chutney and sev is the ideal threesome any time of the day.

Btw..... i am honoured and privileged that you have put me in your intelligence bracket... but no thanx..... u and ur bada g are in a totally differnt level of intelligence alltogether........
Old July 17th, 2002, 01:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by chirag2000

u and ur bada g are in a totally differnt level of intelligence alltogether........
Yaar meri kyooN maar riya hai??
Old July 17th, 2002, 01:49 PM
Proud Hindusthani

Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G

Yaar meri kyooN maar riya hai??
aabEY.. taarif kar raha hoon nah yaar....

tum dono se hoshiyaar...akalmaand ... BUDDHImaaan... gyaani....idhar aur kon
Old July 17th, 2002, 01:51 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

tum dono se hoshiyaar...akalmaand ... BUDDHImaaan... gyaani....idhar aur kon
Tu.

Slybota toh sahi... Is site pay tu number ONE hai, aur woh number TWO.

(Ab number one KYA hai, yeh toh tu aur Sly hi jaantay haiN)
Old July 17th, 2002, 01:59 PM
Proud Hindusthani

Quote:

Tu.

Slybota toh sahi... Is site pay tu number ONE hai, aur woh number TWO.

(Ab number one KYA hai, yeh toh tu aur Sly hi jaantay haiN)
See thats why i put u in the same league as sly..... he comes up with great signature lines and you with such wonderfully humorous statements..... you both RULE echarcha guys......
Old July 17th, 2002, 02:00 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

See thats why i put u in the same league as sly..... he comes up with great signature lines and you with such wonderfully humorous statements..... you both RULE echarcha guys......
Thanks man.

This time I know you are sincere.
Old July 17th, 2002, 02:11 PM
Banned

BaRay thankoo for the gits thing .

Teri voh isliye maar rahaa hai kyunki ek samay pay usko yeh mukhaaltaa thaa kee tu bahut badaa dhurandhar hai ( pun intended )

Uskaa yeh Mukhaaltaa ab yakeen may badal gaya hai .
Old July 17th, 2002, 02:16 PM
Proud Hindusthani

Quote:

Thanks man.

This time I know you are sincere.
Shuldnt have put your name in there.. my mistake ....
......... got a bit pissed off cauz u made fun of my signature....which well we all know ...who had said .....

ne way.....

Uhhh.. yesh.. i still have my reservations for big-g......and he knows that ..........slyboots.... no need to tell him that.

Chapter closed.... Thread derailed......server space wasted.. echarcha pissed off.....slyboots happy...