eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:10 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Azam Khan

This minister of UP (along with CM of UP) was invited to Harvard for a lecture or something on successfully organizing the Maha Kumbh at Prayag.

The tour was cut short by him and the CM bcoz this joker was supposedly mistreated at the airport during security check and all.

First of all I dont know how/why/who invited him for a successful Maha Kumbh. A stampede there resulted in loss of around 40 lives. Does so many lives lost mean nothing? This should have been the most unsuccessful Maha Kumbh.

But he got invited and he went there.

There he complained of mistreatment at the airport and returned cutting short the tour.

Back home is uttering all non-sense.

Calling America as enemy of muslims, issuing decrees that killings of muslims in iraq/afghanistan/elsewhere be treated as J***-e-shahadat (martyrdom) something.

Also floating his own conspiracy theory that the officials could have planted a map of White House in his bag and jailed him for life.

He also accused Foreign Minister Salman Khurshid of hatching a conspiracy to mistreat him because Khurshid is jealous of a powerful Muslim leader that he is and is unable to do anything to him in India.

He is one of the founding members of sapaa along with MSY. No wonder
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

motowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Azam Khan

Serves Harvard right for inviting this scumbag and his master, Akhilesh. I hope all universities and any other institution that is so eager to bring these a**holes to US learn their lesson.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:26 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Harvard had also invited Laloo Prasad Yadav to deliver a lecture on how he turned around Indian Railway's fortunes without raising the passenger fares, right ?

The Maha Kumbh mela was a huge gathering, the biggest fair in the known history, and Azam Khan was the In-charge for the same. Not excusing the solitary incidence of deaths at the Railway Station, it was a huge organizational exercise. So, it is understandable that he was invited to give a lecture at a University.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

motowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Harvard had also invited Laloo Prasad Yadav to deliver a lecture on how he turned around Indian Railway's fortunes without raising the passenger fares, right ?

The Maha Kumbh mela was a huge gathering, the biggest fair in the known history, and Azam Khan was the In-charge for the same. Not excusing the solitary incidence of deaths at the Railway Station, it was a huge organizational exercise. So, it is understandable that he was invited to give a lecture at a University.

Kumbh Mela has happened many times before, and has been managed quite well during those times as well. What was different this time is that Akhilesh chose this Azam Khan guy to show his muslim constituents that a fellow muslim will manage the largest hindu gathering. And Harvard, being a leftist organization, loves this kind of secular messages and lapped it up.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:50 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motowner View Post
Kumbh Mela has happened many times before, and has been managed quite well during those times as well. What was different this time is that Akhilesh chose this Azam Khan guy to show his muslim constituents that a fellow muslim will manage the largest hindu gathering. And Harvard, being a leftist organization, loves this kind of secular messages and lapped it up.
Didn't they have unprecedented crowds this time ?? Anyway it was a huge management exercise, regardless of the political motives.

Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:30 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

He is doing what Sharukh Khan did years ago before the release of My Name is Khan...

In simple words "Cheap Publicity"
Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:46 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't they have unprecedented crowds this time ?? Anyway it was a huge management exercise, regardless of the political motives.
Maha Kumbh has been the largest human gathering like since ever. There were no stampedes or accidents earlier afaik.

This Khan guy has made all sorts of conspiracies & accusations from his mistreatment.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

I donno, why in this resource crunched nation like ours, such Maha or Mini kumbhs are organized...!! It's an unwanted stretch of Public Infra... I think every festival or similar event should be de-centralized for celebrations...!! So that people dont have to rush in one specific direction and choke everything off...!! Let Maha kumbh be celebrated locally in every house - inside...!! Not on streets...!!

SP is always haunted by US... I remember vaguely Mulayam Singh Yadav once claim that US is conspiring to bring him down as Defense Minister... MSY was Defense Minister then...!! I remember having laughted my lungs out with my gf after reading this news...!! I mean how come these morons even get such delusions of grandeur that US would target them personally...!!

I mean, The Mighty US wont be even able to tell a difference between Azam Khan and Azamgarh...!!

Regional Parties and their local leaders are not only an embarassment to the nation but they are doing a big disservice too...!! Vote them all out... Vote in Congress or BJP...!! ALONE..!!
Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:34 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is only Kumbh which centralizes hinduism for small period of time, otherwise, Hinduism has always been decentralized and differs from region to region.

Azam Khan is the most powerful muslim personality form Uttar Pradesh. Salman Khurshid in not a proper match for Khan saheb. Salman's wife, Louis Khurshid had lost state assembly election against an independent candidate, whereas Azam khan has huge muslim following. because of him Begum of Rampur lost her national assembly seat against Jayaprada. He is one of the most right wing Muslim leader as well and suits with yadavs who are themselves too much community oriented

jeetIAF
Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:16 AM
Super eCharchan

Soorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Azam Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
I donno, why in this resource crunched nation like ours, such Maha or Mini kumbhs
Try suggesting this for scrapping Haj /Uma to Muslim countries or fellow muslims . If you are still alivbe, then we can discuss this
Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:09 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Maha Kumbh has been the largest human gathering like since ever. There were no stampedes or accidents earlier afaik.

This Khan guy has made all sorts of conspiracies & accusations from his mistreatment.
But it grows bigger with each instance, using the same space.

Old May 3rd, 2013, 04:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

harwards standards have been falling for sure..

Lalu leased and sold lot of railway land and recorded profit....
Old May 3rd, 2013, 07:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorma Bhopali View Post
Try suggesting this for scrapping Haj /Uma to Muslim countries or fellow muslims . If you are still alivbe, then we can discuss this
Unfortunately, I am selfish and I love to begin from myself first...!! Cant help it... I would be ashamed to even enjoy the shade of a tree, if I havent planted atleast a hundred in my life... So, my theory is that instead of asking 'them' first, I'll stop something that I dont like, myself... After that, I can have the moral conviction & courage to ask others...!!

Otherwise, pehale aap, pehale aap mein khel hota rahegaa..!!
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
Unfortunately, I am selfish and I love to begin from myself first...!! Cant help it... I would be ashamed to even enjoy the shade of a tree, if I havent planted atleast a hundred in my life... So, my theory is that instead of asking 'them' first, I'll stop something that I dont like, myself... After that, I can have the moral conviction & courage to ask others...!!

Otherwise, pehale aap, pehale aap mein khel hota rahegaa..!!
It does not make any difference to them.Religion is foremost for them - life of fellow human beings comes much later.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:39 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
But it grows bigger with each instance, using the same space.
yes it grows with population. but arrangements are more or less ram-bharosey. they hardly get any better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfanabhi View Post
Lalu leased and sold lot of railway land and recorded profit....
yes. i too think he just played with figures & files.