eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:12 AM
The One and Only.

brahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud of
Experiment

15 mahine me sirf 351 $??????????????
wo bhi sirf 15 transactions!!!

Shame on all of us who haven't paid. We spend hours on this site and when it comes to paying a few bucks for it, we close our eyes. How very typical desis.

What we will do if Admin decides to close shop due to unavailability of funds??

How long do you think he can keep it up from his own pocket??

This site is not generating any revenue for him, he is not getting any of his dough back.

There is a limit for everything, we are typical desis who loves everything as long as it is FREE. But now time has come for all of us to stand together with admin on this issue and support the site. We are not supporting Admin, we are supporting something which has become part of our daily life. Lets do it. What do u say folks????????

Last edited by brahmchari; November 26th, 2003 at 03:36 AM.
Old November 26th, 2003, 03:25 AM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
valid point. btw tu treasurer kab se ban gaya

i am more than willing to contribute annually to assist. is there a secure way of paying?

the danger will be that if all members pay for the site than admin will lose some of his independence. it will, for example, be difficult to ban an obnoxious member who has contributed, but this is a matter for sunit.
Old November 26th, 2003, 03:27 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Re: Experiment

Quote:
Originally posted by brahmchari
15 mahine me sirf 351 $??????????????
wo bhi sirf 15 transactions!!!

Shame on all of us. We spend hours on this site and when it comes to paying a few bucks for it, we close our eyes. How very typical desis.

What we will do if Admin decides to close shop due to unavailability of funds??

How long do you think he can keep it up from his own pocket??

This site is not generating any revenue for him, he is not getting any of his dough back.

There is a limit for everything, we are typical desis who loves everything as long as it is FREE. But now time has come for all of us to stand together with admin on this issue and support the site. We are not supporting Admin, we are supporting something which has become part of our daily life. Lets do it. What do u say folks????????
Speak for yourself. Don't say us as there are quite a few people who have donated money to EC.
Old November 26th, 2003, 03:31 AM
The One and Only.

brahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Experiment

Quote:
Originally posted by Netra
Speak for yourself. Don't say us as there are quite a few people who have donated money to EC.
Errrrrr. But didn't I mention them in the first sentence. 15 persons ans 351$.
Old November 26th, 2003, 03:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Experiment

Quote:
Errrrrr. But didn't I mention them in the first sentence. 15 persons ans 351$.
Then you should say "Shame on all of us who didn't pay".
Old November 26th, 2003, 03:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by vakil sahib

i am more than willing to contribute annually to assist. is there a secure way of paying?
Its paypal system. Works fine.
Old November 26th, 2003, 03:34 AM
The One and Only.

Quote:
Originally posted by vakil sahib
valid point. btw tu treasurer kab se ban gaya

the danger will be that if all members pay for the site than admin will lose some of his independence. it will, for example, be difficult to ban an obnoxious member who has contributed, but this is a matter for sunit.
Vakil Saab, baat mere treasurer ban-ne kee nahin hai. Maine to isliye likha ki sab log jaag jaayen.

Yes, the Amazon Honor system is quite secure and Anonymous. Even if you pay, the admin won't know it unless you tell him so.
Old November 26th, 2003, 03:35 AM
The One and Only.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Experiment

Quote:
Originally posted by Netra
Then you should say "Shame on all of us who didn't pay".
Chaliye jab aap ne mention kar diya hai then I will edit my post.
Old November 26th, 2003, 03:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Experiment

Quote:
Chaliye jab aap ne mention kar diya hai then I will edit my post.
Merci beaucoup
Old November 26th, 2003, 03:38 AM
The One and Only.

BTW Experiment kee to waat lag gayi
Old November 26th, 2003, 05:41 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
Bhramchaari

So what is your contribution to the site - Both monetary as well as postal contribution

Which contribution do you rate higher - Content Contribution OR Monetary Contribution .
Old November 26th, 2003, 05:50 AM
The One and Only.

Re: Bhramchaari

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovey
So what is your contribution to the site - Both monetary as well as postal contribution

Which contribution do you rate higher - Content Contribution OR Monetary Contribution .
If the site is not there, where I will post my content or read other's posts??

Both are equally important. There can be no rating for monetary contribution and content contribution.
Old November 26th, 2003, 06:32 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
The unwritten rule here at echarcha is that We

First contribute then carp .
Old November 26th, 2003, 01:03 PM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
or even first contribute then crap