eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old October 19th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Cake or bed ??

cake or bed

a husband is at home watching a football match when his wife interrupts,

"honey, could you fix the light in the hallway? It's been flickering for weeks now."

he looks at her and says angrily, "fix the lights now? Does it look like i have "powergen" written on my forehead? I don't think so!"

"fine!"

then the wife asks,
"well then, could you fix the fridge door? It won't close right"

to which he replied,
"fix the fridge door? Does it look like i have "fridgidaire" written on my forehead?
I don't think so!"

"fine!" she says
"then you could at least fix the steps to the front door? They are about to break"

"i'm not a carpenter and i don't want to fix steps", he says, "does it look like i have "taylor woodrow" written on my forehead? I don't think so! I've had enough of this, i'm going to the pub!!!!"

so he goes to the pub and drinks for a couple of hours................

He starts to feel guilty about how he treated his wife, and decides
to go home

as he walks into the house he notices that the steps are already fixed.

As he enters the house , he sees the hall light is working

as he goes to get a beer, he notices the fridge door is fixed.

Honey, he asks, "how'd all this get fixed?"
she said, "well, when you left i sat outside and cried. Just then a nice young man asked me what was wrong, and i told him.
He offered to do all the repairs, and all i had to do was either go to bed with him or bake a cake."

he said, "so what kind of cake did you bake?"

she replied, "hellooooo.., do you see "mr kipling" written on my forehead?
i don't think so!"

Last edited by Premi; October 19th, 2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Title: deleted 12:21 PM

amritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cake or bed ??

It is surprising how many things men do for other women than his own family. I bet the young guy didn't fix anything in his home.
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cake or bed ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by amritvani View Post
It is surprising how many things men do for other women than his own family. I bet the young guy didn't fix anything in his home.
So how many you fixed for some other women