eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old July 7th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute
Our life as fresh as a dew drop!

Have you ever got up very early in the morning, got out of the house, walking on the grass barefeet feeling the tingling of the dew drops on the grass ...

I wish we could be more close to nature than to our mental activities: thoughts, desire, anger, frustrations ...

When has it ever happened that you realize upon participating in such a earth-bound yet mind stopping experience ... something like you are walking and suddenly you catch hold of a gentle breeze that was carrying a heart warming scent from a flower in a Garden ...

It might even happen while you are listening to a bird chirping the early morning and suddenly you realize the sweetness of its voice ... your eyes try to follow it ... You see it blissfully singing and you are amazed what you are gaining and how you were missing it for peanuts ...

It's like one of those concluding endings of a character in the movie where they show a sun setting in the ocean characterizing both the gift of nature to us humans and also how we humans miss it quite so often ...

I will put some short stories, some photos, some links to music where I have felt something that I have never felt before ... all of my senses almost in-tune and in peace with each other and mind getting calmer and thoughts fading ...

Last edited by landyaBhai; July 7th, 2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old July 7th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Our life as fresh as a dew drop!

Please excuse me for putting this in Taaza Khabar ... Instead of getting reminded of other people's miseries ... lets be selfish and let's take a moment to see the gift that nature has bestowed upon us ...

Apologize for breaking any rules!
Old July 7th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Proud LLKC member

as per request from RRBhau, I have moved it back ...
Old July 7th, 2010, 10:29 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

The dew drop has sharper and deeper colours.. refraction effect? Lovely picture though. Did you shoot it?
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old July 7th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Proud LLKC member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
The dew drop has sharper and deeper colours.. refraction effect? Lovely picture though. Did you shoot it?
No I did not shoot this photo ... but when I saw this, I realized "Ah! this is the real pearl, a gift from nature, so timeless yet so fragile"
Old July 7th, 2010, 10:43 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai View Post
No I did not shoot this photo ... but when I saw this, I realized "Ah! this is the real pearl, a gift from nature, so timeless yet so fragile"
Indeed it is... the thought that flashed thru my mind was "microcosm of the universe".. don't ask me to explain it , but I do sometimes get these flashes.

Old July 7th, 2010, 10:55 PM
Proud LLKC member

dew drop on a flower petal

Old July 7th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Proud LLKC member

Old July 7th, 2010, 11:01 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Landyabhai, aaj bahot form me ho!!!

Old July 7th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Proud LLKC member

Quote:
Landyabhai, aaj bahot form me ho!!!
life is ephemeral ... fleeting, transitory, 9-to-5 toward the grave ... we are definetly having misplaced emphasis on certain aspects of life ... I cant say also where to lay the emphasis upon ...

oopar waala jaankar bhi nahi batataa ya phir hum jhoote hi anjaan bankar khush rehne ki koshish karte hai ...
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:16 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai View Post
life is ephemeral ... fleeting, transitory, 9-to-5 toward the grave ... we are definetly having misplaced emphasis on certain aspects of life ... I cant say also where to lay the emphasis upon ...

oopar waala jaankar bhi nahi batataa ya phir hum jhoote hi anjaan bankar khush rehne ki koshish karte hai ...
Instant gratification being the order of the day, oopar wale ki baatein oopar se nikal jaati hai

Old July 8th, 2010, 01:54 AM
Be Original.

Duplicate has a reputation beyond reputeDuplicate has a reputation beyond reputeDuplicate has a reputation beyond reputeDuplicate has a reputation beyond reputeDuplicate has a reputation beyond reputeDuplicate has a reputation beyond reputeDuplicate has a reputation beyond reputeDuplicate has a reputation beyond reputeDuplicate has a reputation beyond reputeDuplicate has a reputation beyond reputeDuplicate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Instant gratification being the order of the day, oopar wale ki baatein oopar se nikal jaati hai
Well if life is ephemeral then any act of pleasure is instant gratification.
Old July 8th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Why only early morning LB? After it got dark last night,, I went out and was lying down on our freshly watered lawn in our back yard. It indeed was a beautiful experience. i should do that more often.
Old July 8th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Proud LLKC member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Why only early morning LB? After it got dark last night,, I went out and was lying down on our freshly watered lawn in our back yard. It indeed was a beautiful experience. i should do that more often.
Rakhi, nothing against the evening. But its just that by evening I am so tired of all the office work and other politics, that I miss these opportunities.

I should try this as well ... the one that you mentioned.
Old July 8th, 2010, 07:34 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
He doesn't know about the evenings Rakhi, ever since he took up the part time job as bouncer in the local bar