eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > View - Counter View

Notices

View - Counter View Topics which have two differing view points

Old August 19th, 2010, 05:58 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Members Who Despise You ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post

YOU SHOULD BE STONED,THROWN DIRTY BAD SMEELING SHOES AND ROTTEN TOMATOES....SPIT AT YOU.
  • FOR ALL YOUR CRAPS.
  • FOR YOUR BAD & DIRTY ATTITUDE.
  • FOR ALL YOUR IRRITATING BEHAVIOUR.
YOU SHOULD BE TREATED HERE AS SHAKTI KAPOORS AND THIRD CLASS VILLAINS OF FLOP BOLLYWOOD MOVIES.
I HAVE MANY HINDI ABUSES FOR YOU IN HINDI BUT BOUND BY EC RULES & FOR THE SHAKES OF BANNING GAME.
FINALLY.

YOU ARE PIECE OF CRAP AND S***IT.

DAMN HATRED

tch tch

You need help.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old August 19th, 2010, 06:23 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Members Who Despise ME ...

Budmassji, I will just be faking it if I were to pretend to understand you or whatever your situation is like in life. What results in such attitude at a site meant for fun and time-pass? Shame that you have wasted many years and yet do not know the nature of this site ... nor you understand kind of people you are fortunate enough to meet here.

Feel free to use me if it helps you relieve whatever frustrations you have in life. Hope you remember the rules of this site or what got you banned last time. Coolbhau is no longer active doesn't mean we do not impose the rules. But, you are safe as long as you stay with me.

Old August 19th, 2010, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
damn, not even Badri Prasad likes you or shows you support!
I got meself a title for next thread ... Who Hates Me The Mostest. Rakhji says she likes me and I am fine. Fine is a funny word. Fine also means something small and minuscule. I am not sure if she was complimenting or being sarcastic.

Old August 19th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
I got meself a title for next thread ... Who Hates Me The Mostest. Rakhji says she likes me and I am fine. Fine is a funny word. Fine also means something small and minuscule. I am not sure if she was complimenting or being sarcastic.

I tend to think she was just being herself - someone who doesnt want to hurt anyone else
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fine...finery. Fine gentleman .
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:37 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Fine...finery. Fine gentleman .
Fine = Penalty (monetary punishment)
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old August 21st, 2010, 02:44 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Members Who Despise ME ...

Quote:
Budmassji, I will just be faking it if I were to pretend to understand you or whatever your situation is like in life. What results in such attitude at a site meant for fun and time-pass? Shame that you have wasted many years and yet do not know the nature of this site ... nor you understand kind of people you are fortunate enough to meet here.

Feel free to use me if it helps you relieve whatever frustrations you have in life. Hope you remember the rules of this site or what got you banned last time. Coolbhau is no longer active doesn't mean we do not impose the rules. But, you are safe as long as you stay with me.

Band Karo Bakwas-I hate you including-Putting in ignore list.....!!!

ये बूढ़ा कितना फुरसत है
Old August 21st, 2010, 09:12 AM

Re: Members Who Despise ME ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post

Band Karo Bakwas-I hate you including-Putting in ignore list.....!!!

ये बूढ़ा कितना फुरसत है
Very encouraging. Two days ago, you wanted to take off your sandals and throw them at me, you wanted to spit at me, you wanted to throw vegetables at me, and delivered few more Vahida Rehman dialogues from film Aadmi. Now you just hate me. We are making progress.

Let's take one more positive step. For you to hate me means at sometime in the past you must have cherished me? Can you go back in time and try to bring back those happy memories when you were fondly in love with me? What changed in our relationship that your love turned sour?

Now about this ignore thing ... blame your luck for you cannot place me in ignore list ... its called irony of life. Before I banned myself, I tried to place myself in my own ignore list. It didn't work so I tried and was able to ban myslef. You like I ban myself again? You wouldn't like that, or would you?

Let's go back to love you had for me? I love you too but being a man, very difficult for me to express my emotions. If not too painful ... can you talk about your feelings of old days?