eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old May 26th, 2009, 01:23 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Transsexuals ... the new gender of men who would prefer to be women

You know everything. Who and what is transsexual? I have heard of women and third gender of hijras.

These women (photos) are transsexuals ... so says the news! Look perfectly normal women to me.

:so confused:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg transexual.jpg (50.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg transsexual.jpg (53.7 KB, 47 views)
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Very Can I ask you guys a very personal question ...

Where is the link which says these are not women? What are you talking tantuji?
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:40 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: A Very Can I ask you guys a very personal question ...

Here bhaya ... would I lie?

or here it says they are transves something.

Sutradarji ... I am not sure if you are the right person to ask but what do you know about them? Have you ever had any personal encounters with these?

:confused :

Old May 26th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Chicks With Dicks
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Here bhaya ... would I lie?

or here it says they are transves something.

Sutradarji ... I am not sure if you are the right person to ask but what do you know about them? Have you ever had any personal encounters with these?

:confused :
No I have never been in contact with such people.
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
Chicks With Dicks
In India the only thing you see are the eunuchs who are neither male nor female but dress up like females. So I have heard of transvestites but never seen one.
Old May 26th, 2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
Chicks With Dicks
That I know ... but they look so feminine ... are they really like women? I am not thinking on physical level ... are they like women ... like being in company of women?

We Indians grow up with hijras all around ... they didn't bother you and you didn't care ... more like a public nuisance. We learn to deal with homosexuals almost on daily basis ... they are difficult people ... hardcore among them ... often even more emotional than women. Nice people. You can know them but never as friends. Female dykes are not very fond of straight men ... they don't like if you mess with their women ... beat the crap out of you. Lesbians are women ... not a problem.

But this is something totally different gender ... chicks with dicks ... like what you said. What are they like is what I meant ... no ... not in bed but what if you found yourself in company of this gender?

Sutradarji ... if you know them intimately ... isn't what I was implying.

Old May 26th, 2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
So I have heard of transvestites but never seen one.
Time you thought you saw a woman who had attributes and physicality of a man ... most probably was a man ... pretending. Transvestites, I believe are men who like to dress as women. Transsexuals of oriental kind don't fit in to this category or do they?