eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old January 6th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up No toilet paper? Use kitchen paper tissues!

I had said here that I would stop worrying about India Pakistan situation and instead share some recent experiences with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
We just have to wait for the next attack.. then get back to the same stuff of venting on this forum... praying that our dear ones are safe back home... thats all... so its same old same old

I think I need to share my latest experience in the restroom with you all, which I have been holding off for quite some time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
yes, actually i am having an incident as we speak...this piece of turd is stuck mid-way out mah rectum..half in half out..it aint goin back in nor is it comin completely out..i dont want to break it into 2 by exerting pressure on mah sphincter coz that leads to a torrid time while wiping mah ass clean..i waited a while and then started browsing news via mah cell and still that damn piece of turd refuses to budge..i am now actually typing this post via mah cell what do you do in such a situation? please advice cha pai..MAYDAY MAYDAY

So the other day, about a week ago, I ran out of toilet paper. I thought, oh no, now I have to go to the store in the cold weather just for toilet rolls. So I thought of using kitchen rolls instead.

From first use I realised that the kitchen roll does a good job, but its totally something else when it comes to flushing it down.

Oblivious to the fact that kitchen paper does not dissolve or disintegrate into the toilet bowl like toilet paper does, I took two or three tissues to wipe myself all clean. Then I hit the flush. Initially it made all the regular sounds, but soon I heard a different sound. I quickly got up and saw that the toilet rolls were floating in the bowl and the water was rising. Oh no! Luckily I had finished crapping so there were no doodie dingalings in the bowl, but just the three toilet papers with varying degrees of final doodie on them.

As I stood there, the water stopped rising and then started to go down slowly. The papers swirled below to the bottom and remained stuck. Oh no, the commode was looking more like a clogged toilet at some public restrooms. Fortunately I had the commode pump in the restroom. I flushed one more time and this time put the flush pump in the bowl and quickly flushed it. This helped the papers to go down quickly and the day was saved.

The next day, I decided to use the same kitchen rolls. But this time the tactic was that take just half a piece of a tissue and wipe clean. Then drop it in and flush well. Wait for the water to rise as it does normally and then use the second half to wipe clean some more. Within two wipes ass is clean and I am free to jump into the shower to further cleanse it with soap and warm water and continue with my bath.

So folks, if you run out of toilet paper, dont panic. Use your kitchen roll tissues to wipe your ass. You end up using lesser amounts of tissue, they wipe nice and clean and you are done.

After a couple of days I tried one more variation which is really good. If you wet toilet paper to get a cleaner wipe, the paper just disintegrates in your ass. With kitchen tissue paper, the paper does not become soggy and tear, but remains strong and you get a real nice wet and clean wipe!

Happy
Old January 6th, 2009, 04:55 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No toilet paper? Use kitchen paper tissues!

Have you ever wondered why your ass is always itchy?

I tell you why ... our body sheds skins all the tem except skin around ass due to its locked location.

I use steel wool ... it leaves my asshole smelling roses and skin around it tingling fresh like taste of mint in your mouth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg asswipe.jpg (42.8 KB, 48 views)
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old January 6th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

chalo abhi takk aisa din nahi aaya jab toilet paper ke balde kitchen napkins use karna pade..

but cha, mera post dhyaan say padho..question is different
Old January 6th, 2009, 05:58 PM
eCharchan

natkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
After a couple of days I tried one more variation which is really good. If you wet toilet paper to get a cleaner wipe, the paper just disintegrates in your ass. With kitchen tissue paper, the paper does not become soggy and tear, but remains strong and you get a real nice wet and clean wipe!

Happy
Use bounty for extra strength
Old January 7th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
chalo abhi takk aisa din nahi aaya jab toilet paper ke balde kitchen napkins use karna pade..

Abe yogi ne hint to diya na . Steelwool.......... How ? You figure that out
Old January 7th, 2009, 01:12 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Please write your problem here again. Since this thread is dedicated to 'such' topics I would rather answer your questions here. Baccha, jaa aur gaand poacch ke idhar sawal kar. Tere har sawal ka jawaab milega!
Old January 7th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please write your problem here again. Since this thread is dedicated to 'such' topics I would rather answer your questions here. Baccha, jaa aur gaand poacch ke idhar sawal kar. Tere har sawal ka jawaab milega!
I think it is a bit late now... I'm sure he is still not waiting on the potty seat with a turd hanging half-way out. He's probably all cleaned up with steelwool and washed and all by now.

From your description, Desibaap pai, that turd definitely sounded like a pukestani. I hope you expelled it completely from your system... else you may have problems in the future.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 7th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I think it is a bit late now....
correct

tu bhi na cha
Old January 7th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Today I had a great shit. Nice long semi-soft turds. perfect composition. Not to rough. Good color too ( I checked when I got up ) . Gave me an orgasmic feeling when completed.
I could also smell it. It was a suffocating sulphuric smell. When I was in stall someone entered the bathroom and started chocking and coughing immidiately.

Good times !! Better have all that crazy shit outside then inside me ........

Ahhh!!!!!!!
Old January 7th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Today I had a great shit. Nice long semi-soft turds. perfect composition. Not to rough. Good color too ( I checked when I got up ) . Gave me an orgasmic feeling when completed.
I could also smell it. It was a suffocating sulphuric smell. When I was in stall someone entered the bathroom and started chocking and coughing immidiately.

Good times !! Better have all that crazy shit outside then inside me ........

Ahhh!!!!!!!
Feels like I am reading Echarcha's post ...