eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

View Poll Results: what is LAST???
asddas 0 0%
asdasdas 0 0%
sadsdasd 0 0%
asdasdasd 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 5th, 2002, 03:07 AM
Sucker Man

Thumbs down Kabhi Khushi Everytime Ghum!!!

Hello All echarchans,

Hello All......day before yesterday I saw the most horrible pictire of all times. Although the Bombay Times made such a hue n cry bout that film it did'nt work. Mr. Khalid Mohammed has gone bananas it seems ratin that film as a super hit. I don't think that pic is worth even a single star.

All the Heros in the film cry n cry n cry. They have nothin else to do other than crying. Mr. Raichand(Amitabh Bacchhan) is soo rich that he owns his private helicopter. He is the owner of 750 billion dollars. This kinda money is not possible even in all the 7 births. Mr. Rahul Raichand(Shah Rukh Khan) plays the adopted son of the big b. He gets driven away by his father. He settles in London and builds up a bunglow as big as of his Father's. Now thats too idiotic. Mr. Rohan Raichand(Hrithik Roshan) has a mission to reunite the father and the lost son. He goes to Lindon just for convince his brother to come back home......He gets the correct address, and stays in there house as a paying guest.....nowisn't that rediculus!!!!! is dance however is the only highlight of the whole film. It's literaly Paisaa Wasool. Then Kareena is hot n Happening as ever. She's simply.......a delicacy. Really Hot. Over exposure of unwantd parts!!!!!! Hope this information is enough for all of ya to judge that film.

ITS A DREPRESSOR!!!
Old January 5th, 2002, 06:14 AM
Banned

manohar440440 is on a distinguished road
Re: Kabhi Khushi Everytime Ghum!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sucker Man
Hello All echarchans,

Hello All......day before yesterday I saw the most horrible pictire of all times. Although the Bombay Times made such a hue n cry bout that film it did'nt work. Mr. Khalid Mohammed has gone bananas it seems ratin that film as a super hit. I don't think that pic is worth even a single star.

All the Heros in the film cry n cry n cry. They have nothin else to do other than crying. Mr. Raichand(Amitabh Bacchhan) is soo rich that he owns his private helicopter. He is the owner of 750 billion dollars. This kinda money is not possible even in all the 7 births. Mr. Rahul Raichand(Shah Rukh Khan) plays the adopted son of the big b. He gets driven away by his father. He settles in London and builds up a bunglow as big as of his Father's. Now thats too idiotic. Mr. Rohan Raichand(Hrithik Roshan) has a mission to reunite the father and the lost son. He goes to Lindon just for convince his brother to come back home......He gets the correct address, and stays in there house as a paying guest.....nowisn't that rediculus!!!!! is dance however is the only highlight of the whole film. It's literaly Paisaa Wasool. Then Kareena is hot n Happening as ever. She's simply.......a delicacy. Really Hot. Over exposure of unwantd parts!!!!!! Hope this information is enough for all of ya to judge that film.

ITS A DREPRESSOR!!!
ARREY SUCKER ITNA GHUSSA?
YAAR I THINK RHIS IS NOT FAIR AB ITNI BURI TARAH BHI IS FILM KO NA JHUTLAO I THINK THIS IS NOT FAIR WITH THOSE PEOPLE WHO MAKE A FILM BY TAKING SOOOOOOOOO MUCH TENSIONS AND BY DOING REALLY HARD WORK AND U PEOPLE SAY NOTHING TO THEIR PRODUCT JUST DUE TO SOME MINOR FLAWS IN THE FILM.
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I THINK THAT K3G HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS AS WITH THE RAJSHREE'S "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN"
AFTER HUM AAP KAY HAIN KAUN EVERYONE WAS EXPECTING SOME THING OUT OF THIS WORLD FROM SURAJ BARJATYA , THIS WAS THE CASE WITH KARAN AFTER KKHH.
AND ANOTHER THINK COMMON IN K3G AND "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN" THAT HALF OF THE BOTH FILMS I.E. THE FIRST HALF OF BOTH OF THE FILMS WAS 10 TIMES BETTER THEN KKHH AND HAKHK AND THEIR FIRST HALF WAS SOOOO EXCITING, SO BEAUTIFUL, SO INTERESTING AND SO ENTERTAINING JIS KI MISAAL HINDI CINEMA KI KISI AUR FILM MAIN NAHIN MILTI AND IN FIRST HALF BOTH DIRECTORS KARAN JOHAR AND SURAJ BARJATYA REALLY DID VERY BETTER WORH THEN HAKHK AND KKHH, BUT AGAIN ANOTHER COMMON FACTOR WAS THAT THAT IN SECOND HALF (OF K3G AND HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN) BOTH DIRECTORS MADE THEIR FILMS SOOOO SLOW, SO DEPRESSING AND UNNECESSARILY EMOTIONAL THAT FIRST HALF MAI KIA GAYA UN KA SARA EXCEPTIONAL AUR INTEHAI ZABARDAST KAAM DE VALUE HO GAYA, I THINK SECOND HALF WAS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH BOTH OF THE FILMS.
BUT ANYHOW K3G IS NOT THAT BAD THAT U UNDERESTIMATE IT SO MUCH, THEIK THAAK FILM HAI...
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT IT, AM I WRONG OR RIGHT, AND ALSO TELL ME ABOUT MY COMPARISAN BETWEEN K3G AND HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN'S PROBLEM
I AM WAITING
Old January 5th, 2002, 08:23 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Public ko caps lock aur shift key me difference nahi malum hota hai shayad.. sheesh..
Old January 6th, 2002, 01:17 PM
Banned

manohar440440 is on a distinguished road
i want answer

Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
Public ko caps lock aur shift key me difference nahi malum hota hai shayad.. sheesh..
arey gpel tu bhi... maine itna accha topic chera tha aur tu yeh caps lock ko ley betha abey kiya ho gaya agar caps main likh diya to? anyhow back to my above stated topic and please answer, i want more and more replies for this topic, because this is important and is needed to be discusses .
Old January 7th, 2002, 02:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
Re: i want answer

Quote:
Originally posted by manohar440440
, i want more and more replies

reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply
SABKO HAI PATAAAAAA............
Old January 7th, 2002, 02:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
ek rishta aur K3G main difference batana zara

woh roshan ka ladka apni muscles kisi BOW-FLEX main ja ke dikha na

shahrukh - Chandni chowk main gaya to wahi ki ladki pasand aa gayi ( saala sudhra nahin abhi tak Pashchim Vihar gaya tha to Gauri pasand aa gayi thi )

Big-B - ABBY BABY ka repeat song ( Raapchik maal wala song )

Jaya - bolne se jyada rone ka paisa liya( supproting actress ka award khareed lena un paison se )

Kajol - asli chhichhori hai LONDON jake bhi nahin sudhri ( what we use to call them long back -- GUTTI )

haan ab aaya topic-

KAREENA - producer se kahna meri jaan agli movie main thoda paisa dresses ke liye bhi de ( sridevi mujhe kabhi achchhi nahin lagi except in those movies where she wore SARI and I love her in those that was the example for this kareena and all that you can become no. 1 by wearing saris too)

location - filmcity, filmistaan, London, Egypt( iski kya jaroorat thi )
kareena ka dance oooommmmmmmmaaahhhhhh:-)
naanch chhamiya naanch

Lata JI - kabhi khushi kabhi gum - ek hi gaane se movie chalaane ka dum

overall mummy papa ke dekhne layak movie

SABKO HAI PATAAAAAA............