eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old May 1st, 2005, 05:28 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Horoscopes and Astrology

How many of you eCharchans believe in Horoscope and Astrology? Do any of you even glance at the daily horoscopes that occupy their space in the newspapers/tabloids so prominently on a regular basis? Is it really of any consequence?

How many of you really believe in it and really hope for whatever predicted to come true?

opine...
Old May 1st, 2005, 09:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horoscopes and Astrology

jannat ki haqiaq humme bhi pata hai
par dil ko behlaane ka ghalib yeh khayal accha hai

yep i do go thru the personalised astrology feature in my.yahoo page and i do check the onez that figure out in TOI newspaper.....the current stuff is written by sunita chabra in toi (maharashtra) and is not accurate for me...but the person who used to write it before her (dont remember his name) was quite accurate