eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Puzzles

Notices

Puzzles Oh those mind bending brain twisters!

Old October 29th, 2007, 06:33 PM
eCharchan

Binxx is a jewel in the roughBinxx is a jewel in the roughBinxx is a jewel in the rough
Right brain VS left brain

Not sure if this has been seen here before...

Which way do you see the dancer spinning below?

Spinner.gif

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

Taken from here

Last edited by Binxx; October 29th, 2007 at 06:45 PM.
Old October 29th, 2007, 06:39 PM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Right brain VS left brain

Good post! No never posted before, not that I know of...

I can see it rotating either ways by concentration just on her rotating leg... it is just a perspective... at any point of time, you can make her leg to point towards you are away from you, changiing the sense of rottion
Old October 29th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Banned

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud
Good post! No never posted before, not that I know of...

I can see it rotating either ways by concentration just on her rotating leg... it is just a perspective... at any point of time, you can make her leg to point towards you are away from you, changiing the sense of rottion
Holy shit! I can only see it rotating clockwise....I have tried hard to figure out how anyone could see it rotate anti-clockwise.. I still can't see it... I have been trying for a couple of mins now...
Old October 29th, 2007, 06:43 PM
eCharchan

Binxx is a jewel in the roughBinxx is a jewel in the roughBinxx is a jewel in the rough

I manage to make her rotate both ways.

Trick it seems is to concentrate on her ankles
Old October 29th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

As the picture was downloading, I saw it rotate clockwise... but now only anti-clockwise... and if I concentrate... try as hard as possible... to make her rotate otherwise... all I can see are her boobs.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 29th, 2007, 07:16 PM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
all I can see are her boobs.
Use your head... oops that is ambiguous... ok that which rests on your neck...
Old October 29th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud
Use your head... oops that is ambiguous... ok that which rests on your neck...
... need...... more............ blood............ to....................................use.................................................that .........................................................................................head

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 29th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

can only see it rotate anti-cliockwise. Tried concentrating a lot but had no love. Looks like only one part of my brain is working

Old October 29th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Banned

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

The only way I found to make it rotate anticlockwise was to make chinese eyes and blur my vision to a point where I could only see an oscillating limb...then I changed the direction of the oscillation and then restored my vision....lo and behold...anti-clockwise.
Old October 29th, 2007, 08:07 PM
eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
As the picture was downloading, I saw it rotate clockwise... but now only anti-clockwise... and if I concentrate... try as hard as possible... to make her rotate otherwise... all I can see are her boobs.
Your answer in your post itself.

Which way are the boobs rotating or are they going up and down for you?

Old October 29th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

First anti-clockwise...little concentration made me feel clockwise...little more concentration... I felt sometimes she taps right leg...sometimes she taps left leg too...after this I felt dizzy...and I gave up.
Old October 29th, 2007, 09:18 PM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Right brain VS left brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
First anti-clockwise...little concentration made me feel clockwise...little more concentration...
How L_T_S tai?

I tried hard but can only see her rotating clockwise.
Old October 30th, 2007, 02:21 AM
eCharchan

Chhota baccha will become famous soon enoughChhota baccha will become famous soon enough

Aailaaa.....dono side mein ghum reli hai uncle.....kafi nazar tikaya but pata hi nahi chalta kab direction change kar leti.......
Old October 30th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

I could only see her going clockwise at first. Tried tried ... finally figured out how to make her go anti-clockwise.

scroll the picture off the screen so you cant see it any more. Close your eyes and picture the girl moving anti-clockwise. After about 10 seconds of having that motion picture in your mind .. bring the image back into your screen. You will now see her moving anti-clockwise.

WHichever way you want to see her move .. picture it like that first in your minds eye - then look at the image.

Good post!! DOnt know if it proves left brain vs right brain .. but good pic.
Old October 30th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
I tried hard but can only see her rotating clockwise.
Where were you concentrating ?

Ankles coolbhai ankles.

Add : Yeh tried hard, tried hard se ye joke bhi yaad aaya.

Last edited by TerminatorJR; October 30th, 2007 at 08:29 AM.