eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old February 20th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pakistanis refuse to call our country as India

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
Bhai, History padho,.. after second WW, how British and Americans finally force-fitted them in Israel, when Hitler killed them in millions, drove out of Germany.... and
till today, Israel - Palestine are fighting like a Cat-Dog, as it was previously a Palestinian owned Muslim land, where they got shelter almost like refugees,... and hence those riots till today,.. !
So you are DovakinUncle!!!!
Get ur facts right the place was bought by them paying higher price and the stories arabi s are making are claiming back what they sold
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:27 AM
Banned

werewolf2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
While I was on the puki defence forum ( defence.pk ), I realised that the Pakistanis refuse to call our country as India .

They say that the name India is based on the Indus river which runs in Pakistan . Hence they say that only the undivided India could be called India .

They call this country Bharat and us as Bharatis .

Here's a typical paki diatribe against India --

copy/paste--

I had no desire to inflame Indians by calling them bhartis. Bharat is an official name of your country, In Urdu we refer to India as Bharat. I have serious reservation over Bharat naming itself India. The name India was shared between both Pakistan and Bharat. Originally it was applied only to Indus valley which Alexander invaded but later it was applied to whole south Asia. When Pakistan gained its independence from Britons it might have been logical for the new state in the Indus valley to take the name India or even Industan as the valley was called by English sailors but our founder rejected this name given by invaders. We have our history to be proud of and do not need to take the name/identity from invaders. Since you Indians had no history Nehru was right to steal the name India from Indus valley Pakistanis to claim as theirs. You people have nothing to be proud of, it is Pakistanis who should be that Indian ocean is named after their river Indus. You people are known throughout the world due to the achievements of Pakistani ancestors. Jinnah was furious when Bharat chose the name India and felt bharat had hijacked Pakistan’s millennia of civilization.

Pakistani press in its early years used to call India "Bharat" and referred to Indians as "Bharatis.", obviously Pakistani civilian leadership of that time were against this bharati fraud. Even president Eisenhower once referred to Nehru as the "Prime Minister of 'Bharat. It was only after military coup when the loser general Ayub Khan came to power that attitude of the Pakistani press changed bharat became India. Some self defeatist Pakistanis didn’t care about losing their identity to Bhartis but many did care. Pakistan is a child of Indus and I always try my best to not call Bharat as India, since this our heritage and you people have no history this is why you are trying to rob us of our history. I am not the only person who calls Indian bharti there are thousands out there. Why not call yourself bhartis what wrong with this name Bharata was a legendary Hindu hero. You people are obviously suffering from identity crises.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/militar...stanis-53.html
If Indus civilization indeed belongs to Pakistan, why is it that while India has reached Mars, Pakistan is still unable to enter India despite trying so hard? Why hasn't the Pakistani community produced a Srinivas Ramanujam (mathematician) or M. Visvesvaraya (an eminent engineer)?

If Pakis bring up the example of Abdus Salam, tell them that Nobel Prize is often about politics than good work in science. Pakis don't believe Indians. So quote some Westerner ridiculing Paki people’s god, Abdus Salam.

This is what Luciano Bertochhi, former deputy director of ICTP had to say about Salam:

"This is the story of my relations with Abdus Salam, which were quite close for almost thirty years, and very intense for the last twenty. The first time I heard the name of Salam was in the fall of 1956, when as a young student, I was preparing my Italian Master thesis on dispersion relations. My supervisor gave me a copy of the lecture notes on dispersion relations which had been delivered by Salam at Rochester. These were hand-written notes – they appear in the list of his publications kept at our library as publication no. 24 – and the way they were written was very typical of Salam's approach and style.

Even for formulae, although the beginning and the final result were correct, the intermediate passages were full of mistakes; but the final result was right. This was typical of Salam: to be able to pick up, in physics as well as all other domains, the most important points and to look at them very carefully, neglecting the less important details, provided the final result was correct."
Old February 22nd, 2017, 07:17 AM
Banned

werewolf2 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Pakistanis refuse to call our country as India

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf2 View Post
If Indus civilization indeed belongs to Pakistan, why is it that while India has reached Mars, Pakistan is still unable to enter India despite trying so hard? Why hasn't the Pakistani community produced a Srinivas Ramanujam (mathematician) or M. Visvesvaraya (an eminent engineer)?

If Pakis bring up the example of Abdus Salam, tell them that Nobel Prize is often about politics than good work in science. Pakis don't believe Indians. So quote some Westerner ridiculing Paki people’s god, Abdus Salam.

This is what Luciano Bertochhi, former deputy director of ICTP had to say about Salam:

"This is the story of my relations with Abdus Salam, which were quite close for almost thirty years, and very intense for the last twenty. The first time I heard the name of Salam was in the fall of 1956, when as a young student, I was preparing my Italian Master thesis on dispersion relations. My supervisor gave me a copy of the lecture notes on dispersion relations which had been delivered by Salam at Rochester. These were hand-written notes – they appear in the list of his publications kept at our library as publication no. 24 – and the way they were written was very typical of Salam's approach and style.

Even for formulae, although the beginning and the final result were correct, the intermediate passages were full of mistakes; but the final result was right. This was typical of Salam: to be able to pick up, in physics as well as all other domains, the most important points and to look at them very carefully, neglecting the less important details, provided the final result was correct."
Be it Western countries or be it Arab countries in Gulf, it is well known that Pakistani expatriate community consist of generally taxi drivers while Indians get better jobs like that of techies and doctors. Bachha bachha janta hai. Not exaggerating. I actually heard a kid make this remark.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 07:28 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf2 View Post
Be it Western countries or be it Arab countries in Gulf, it is well known that Pakistani expatriate community consist of generally taxi drivers while Indians get better jobs like that of techies and doctors. Bachha bachha janta hai. Not exaggerating. I actually heard a kid make this remark.
Will you stop quoting and replying to your and you dupes post,it is really irritating.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:27 AM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future

^^ So, basically anyone posts anything, it's a spam,... and he/she is posting here to irritate you and consuming band-width of internet, for which u r da only maseeha, jis ne theka le rakha hai !! no ?

Requirement is,..... it should fit and match to yr ideas and thought-processes... Or it's a spam, flood, ban and delete ! No?

btw,.. why did u deleted my that comment about " u p ke election mein, danga naa ho paaye, iisi liye,... bhari tahenaat mein police sajaag "? "

Wake up man, u r getting disgusting, penetrating and fijool-taang-ladaaviing seeming everywhere,....and all unnecessarily.

Kab taq bas you hi aayine saaf karte rahoge ??........ Dhool apne chahere par bhi toh ho sakti hai !

Jara zhaank kar dekho, needs bad-time, retro-self-inspection !
Old February 22nd, 2017, 10:43 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
^^ So, basically anyone posts anything, it's a spam,... and he/she is posting here to irritate you and consuming band-width of internet, for which u r da only maseeha, jis ne theka le rakha hai !! no ?

Requirement is,..... it should fit and match to yr ideas and thought-processes... Or it's a spam, flood, ban and delete ! No?

btw,.. why did u deleted my that comment about " u p ke election mein, danga naa ho paaye, iisi liye,... bhari tahenaat mein police sajaag "? "

Wake up man, u r getting disgusting, penetrating and fijool-taang-ladaaviing seeming everywhere,....and all unnecessarily.

Kab taq bas you hi aayine saaf karte rahoge ??........ Dhool apne chahere par bhi toh ho sakti hai !

I allow you to speak here or you never stayed for more then a day here,so stop your time and again grudges against me.
Dont try to take over the forum by bossing mods here,try saying all this to Shaktiman he'll trim you starting from your tongue to your what not Remember bobus ?
Old February 22nd, 2017, 10:47 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:

Dont question me why your post was deleted edited or some person banned, this is not R2i that you do your dadagiri.

If you dont like anything here just stop visiting we are not earning ad revenues that we need traffic/visitors/posters and blooody spammers like you.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Are you deshdrohi ? will any Indian allow pakis to call themselves Indians ?
What absurd logic. If Indians call themselves Pakistanis, do they become deshbhakt?