eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Literary > Book reviews

Notices

Book reviews Write up a review of a book you read recently, be it fiction, non-fiction or even technical

Old November 11th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife made me look cheap: Om Puri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza Ferrari View Post
I think anyone who loves schumy hated him...well but hopefully this year it will be good...hope Kimi goes to mac and F***** the u know who

It is said that he is trying to block Kimi's Move to Macca and hoping for Nick Heidfelf as his team mate...
Old November 12th, 2009, 02:13 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Some secrets, if they happen to be really dark, are better left unsaid, even if it is with the spouse.
having said that, if a spouse says something in confidence, then it isn't supposed to be shared even with their own children, let alone publish a book.

Whatever happened to code of ethics?
What happens in divorce courts where everything comes out ? How often women share their bedroom stories and other stuff with their 'sahelis"? Are their really written/unwritten code of ethics in these changing times?

as they say for change in current trends..(actually I am saying this )..."NEVER EVER TRUST A GUY WHO WALKS AROUND WITH A PEN (a microphone, camera etc)" (yea-yea media guyz too )

camera, microphone, pen...bloddy so many sleazy mms made by husbands etc etc...duhhh
Old November 13th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
samajhana kya hai yaar. He is. affair with maid at the age of 14 . He is pathetic. Goes to show how deep casting couch is in the film industry.
Sala buddhe bhi haath saaf kar ke lete honge
I really do not understand this comment. Sorry for coming late into this thread... just read it. Sunnykeeda pai, the maid was not 14, it was Om Puri who was 14... and I am sure at that age he did not have a casting couch... maybe a play-act casting couch, which I wish I had. At the age of 14, I would have humped anything at hand... (wish I had a maid) So you are saying that is pathetic. Tu kya bada sant gyani tha kya, reading the hanuman chalisa at that age?

So, if you are a billionare and have the playboy mansion at your disposal, you will still act the sati savitri? He has the money... he has the fame... he is doing it. Why you getting jealous

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 13th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I really do not understand this comment.
So, if you are a billionare and have the playboy mansion at your disposal, you will still act the sati savitri? He has the money... he has the fame... he is doing it. Why you getting jealous
Sane ... I wanted to say he had an affair with maid at the age of 14....typo
I never in my life read hanuman chalissa, or I neither do I pretend to be a saint. But according to me few things you do and few things you don't. It starts with humping your maid and in Om Puris case it is clear that he still has a keep.
Well now u say he has money and wants to have a keep and what not. In that case why marry someone. just keep humping one after another. No probs there.

Old November 13th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never in my life read hanuman chalissa, or I neither do I pretend to be a saint. But according to me few things you do and few things you don't. It starts with humping your maid and in Om Puris case it is clear that he still has a keep.
Well now u say he has money and wants to have a keep and what not. In that case why marry someone. just keep humping one after another. No probs there.
And why not marry? Marriage in our society has a lot of pluses (along with whatever minuses it may have individually). You got to remember, our society is archaic. Even homos generally marry to be accepted.

And anyway, why are you interested so much in his personal life. Whatever personal think he has going (wife, maids, rakhails, etc.) are between him and his wife... and his maids... and his rakhails. As long as he doesn't hurt any one in general, he is free to do whatever he wants to. And those who do get hurt will have to take recourse... why we?

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 13th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
And why not marry? Marriage in our society has a lot of pluses (along with whatever minuses it may have individually). You got to remember, our society is archaic. Even homos generally marry to be accepted.
Exactly Sane, it is our society. If we start marrying one, and screwing another and so on, what will make us different from others?

Quote:
And anyway, why are you interested so much in his personal life. Whatever personal think he has going (wife, maids, rakhails, etc.) are between him and his wife... and his maids... and his rakhails. As long as he doesn't hurt any one in general, he is free to do whatever he wants to. And those who do get hurt will have to take recourse... why we?
Not intersted or anything sane. All I am saying is, if he wants to keep on screwing every movable thing with a hole, that is his choice.
He is hurting ppl around. Having a maid in India, you think that is good for anyone? Ppl in India talk and this is their fav topic (I am not saying it to be right). Extramarital relationship end up hurting a lot of ppl and kids are the ones screwed on the big scale.

Old November 13th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
did you consider a scenario wherein Nandini might not be able to put up with Om Puri's libido?...so what has Om Puri to do?

Btw, what's wrong with humping a maid? jab Om or Bai raji, to tujhe kyun hai naraji?
Old November 13th, 2009, 07:52 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
did you consider a scenario wherein Nandini might not be able to put up with Om Puri's libido?...so what has Om Puri to do?

Btw, what's wrong with humping a maid? jab Om or Bai raji, to tujhe kyun hai naraji?
mujhe lagta hai woh dar ke baitha hai , Shiney jaise woh bhi bai ko lene ke chakkar mein andar jayega .
Old November 26th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Where am I missing the link? I wanted to buy this book and read a few reviews on it. I am kind of confused now, why are people saying that Om Puri had an "extra marital affair" with the maid when he was 14?
Isn't the word "extra marital affair" used only when someone has an 'affair' outside the wed-lock?

if he had had sex before marriage, why has this story become so...unusual?
Old November 26th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

Quote:
Where am I missing the link? I wanted to buy this book and read a few reviews on it. I am kind of confused now, why are people saying that Om Puri had an "extra marital affair" with the maid when he was 14?
Isn't the word "extra marital affair" used only when someone has an 'affair' outside the wed-lock?

if he had had sex before marriage, why has this story become so...unusual?
Rakhi ji....He had sex with maid at the age of 14.
And supposedly still is having an affair with some women mentioned by his wife. And I guess there is mention of these ladies in the book, so the noise.
In the end a good publicity stunt, see even ppl in Canada want to read the book

Old November 26th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rakhi ji....He had sex with maid at the age of 14.
And supposedly still is having an affair with some women mentioned by his wife. And I guess there is mention of these ladies in the book, so the noise.
In the end a good publicity stunt, see even ppl in Canada want to read the book
Oh I love books by Indian Authors .
I think its all to do with the opportunity Sunnykode. I know that guys at that age have strong sexual desires (am I wrong?). He had the maid conveniently letting him do what ever he wants to do with her. Given an opportunity, given the immature age of 14 and given the willingness of the lady, how many would say no?
I was under the impression that his relationship with other woman is before getting married....thats what they claim at least.
Old November 26th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

Quote:
I think its all to do with the opportunity Sunnykode. I know that guys at that age have strong sexual desires (am I wrong?). He had the maid conveniently letting him do what ever he wants to do with her. Given an opportunity, given the immature age of 14 and given the willingness of the lady, how many would say no?
I was under the impression that his relationship with other woman is before getting married....thats what they claim at least.
I agree at that age guys are pretty horny. But I still do not think humping your maid is strict no no. But then again, in this thread itself, every one has disagreed with me

Old November 27th, 2009, 03:25 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But I still do not think humping your maid is strict no no.
Maybe there wasn't any aunty available
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old November 27th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
I agree at that age guys are pretty horny. But I still do not think humping your maid is strict no no. But then again, in this thread itself, every one has disagreed with me
Well when you have such a strong desire you usually don't think about the profession of the lady
Anyone saying otherwise is wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Maybe there wasn't any aunty available
Pretty much...
Old November 27th, 2009, 06:44 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well when you have such a strong desire you usually don't think about the profession of the lady
Anyone saying otherwise is wrong!
Lust can not wait, it must be satisfied ................. Inscription outside Japanese Brothels (James clavell - the Asian Saga)

You can't reason with an erection ......... Raniraja.

Quote:
Pretty much...
Thank you, Auntiji
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied