eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Literary > Book reviews

Notices

Book reviews Write up a review of a book you read recently, be it fiction, non-fiction or even technical

Old November 27th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Apna bhi Awazzzzz........

jana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife made me look cheap: Om Puri

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
You can't reason with an erection ......... Raniraja.

Rani bhai, ab ye line ko signature bana dalo....mast hai...
Old November 29th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Junior eCharchan

kanhaiya is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: My wife made me look cheap: Om Puri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza Ferrari View Post
Michael actually!!...well dint like Alonso much until now...but maybe this year ...he is a really talented driver and now with the prancing horse...he is gonna go all the way!!!
well done.
Old November 29th, 2009, 08:08 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
Acclaimed actor Om Puri is enormously upset with his wife, journalist-columnist Nandita for highlighting some of his most private sexual incidents to market her biography
I thought she had written something about his Baburao before i read ahead.

i find only 2 'encounters' in here. That is very low compared to the general Bollywood standards (Like Salu) or the escapades of Bill Clinton / Shane Warne.
Old June 20th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: My wife made me look cheap: Om Puri

Updates ...

Quote:
Om Puri, Nandita to get divorced
Kunal M Shah, Mumbai Mirror | Jun 21, 2011, 10.22am IST

While actor Om Puri and Nandita's marriage has been on the rocks for some time now, the only reason that kept the couple together was their 13-year old son, Ishaan.

However after the altercation between the two, on Friday, at the actor's ex-wife Seema Kapoor's Oshiwara residence (Mumbai Mirror, June 20), Om Puri decided to break his silence and reveal why the whole fiasco was unwarranted.

The actor told us that he and Nandita had signed an MOU, 10 months ago, in which she asked for two-years before they officially divorce.

When contacted, Om Puri clarified, "First and foremost, I want to say that I was not married to Seema for 8-9 months as Nandita had said. I have strong objection that she is called the other woman. Seema is my first wife. I have known Seema for many years and we had courted for ten years, before we got married.

I have known the family since 1979 and we got married in 1990. We shared good family relations. Our marriage did not last for over a year, as I was ten years older to her. We divorced three years after our marriage."

He added, "Nandita and I have decided to get divorced. We signed a MOU on August 10, 2010, with mutual consent. In this, she wanted two years before we get divorced. There were certain other conditions in the MOU, which were related to property etc. I have a son and it is my duty to secure his future and that's why I did the needful.

There were a couple of other conditions, which state that Nandita will accompany us on the outstation trips that I go on with my son. I agreed to it all. The major reason is that our lawyer suggested that the divorce proceedings will be smooth, if we have these two years of separation. According to the MOU, I can stay wherever I want and I am not answerable to Nandita, so I fail to understand the reason for creating the ruckus that she did outside Seema's building. We have already crossed ten months, since we signed the MOU."

The actor concluded, "Whatever happened was not needed. Yeh sab shor-sharabe ki kya zaroorat thi? She knows about the MOU and I stay just two buildings away from Seema. All this was uncalled for."

LINK
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:11 PM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

shiney, arnie, om-ie all lust after bai's
so whats new....

btw im really amused at how om-ie explains his paying 'homage' to his bai lakshmi for bringing up him and his orphaned brothers children by ***Excuse my french but theres no other way to say this**** - Screwing her.

Haaaahhhaaaa another unique way of justifying not so unique vaasna.

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Last edited by dollyg; June 21st, 2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:17 PM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Just realised this is a thread from 2009 ignore my response

Old June 21st, 2011, 12:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

She used the knowledge that was extremely personal and something that was shared with her at a personal level as she was his spouse. She abused the knowledge to get cheap publicity for her book. She wanted to make money on his expense... she is a nobody who seeks cheap publicity at the cost of the honor of her husband. She is a utterly disgusting human being and a blot on womanhood. I guess Om Puri dealt with her rightly.
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
She used the knowledge that was extremely personal and something that was shared with her at a personal level as she was his spouse. She abused the knowledge to get cheap publicity for her book. She wanted to make money on his expense... she is a nobody who seeks cheap publicity at the cost of the honor of her husband. She is a utterly disgusting human being and a blot on womanhood. I guess Om Puri dealt with her rightly.
he should try and get married to the bai to correct the situation to the benefit of all concerned..
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
[b] Om Puri : I had hoped when my life was chronicled it would be an inspirational story.
After seeing the movies you worked in, I would look for inspiration elsewhere dude

Remember there was one movie just to get a lot of pigs cross a river ?
Thanks to DD, we all got to watch you accomplish the feat.
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:03 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOn View Post
he should try and get married to the bai to correct the situation to the benefit of all concerned..
how would it correct the situation?
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:13 PM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
how would it correct the situation?
Om puri is angry with his second wife that she used him for publicity...broke his trust etc etc etc...

she is pissed with him for having gone back to/trying to go back to his old wife...thereby depriving her of her dukaandaari(inheritance/protection whatever you may call it)

his old wife and he are divorced because...because there must have been a cause because...

now the only character left in the story is the maid...no problems with her...so he can marry the maid...

then

he is happy because he will have come the full circle after having seen the world...

1st wife will be fine because her status is status quo...

2nd wife will be happy because she will be able to look down upon him as in buss maids ke laayak hi reh gaya hai abb...

Maid will be happy...good old days are back...

maujaan hi maujaan...

ps I forgot...the biggest benefit of it all...Mahesh Bhatt and family will have a new money spinner
Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:14 AM
IDLE Treasurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOn View Post
Om puri is angry with his second wife that she used him for publicity...broke his trust etc etc etc...

she is pissed with him for having gone back to/trying to go back to his old wife...thereby depriving her of her dukaandaari(inheritance/protection whatever you may call it)

his old wife and he are divorced because...because there must have been a cause because...

now the only character left in the story is the maid...no problems with her...so he can marry the maid...

then

he is happy because he will have come the full circle after having seen the world...

1st wife will be fine because her status is status quo...

2nd wife will be happy because she will be able to look down upon him as in buss maids ke laayak hi reh gaya hai abb...

Maid will be happy...good old days are back...

maujaan hi maujaan...

ps I forgot...the biggest benefit of it all...Mahesh Bhatt and family will have a new money spinner

Bingo! Now lets send this idea thread via a tweet to omie.