eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old December 2nd, 2009, 10:45 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which do you think is the best religion ,and which is the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
I didn;t notice this post.... So Chitrala also confirms this post is just a reflection of you moronity doctor. I am glad u r not my doctor...... U must be SC/ST category..........
two morons agreeing to call another a moron does not mean that the other is moron.

you are glad that i am not your doctor because you are glad to wallow in your moronity......for i might cure it !!
Old December 2nd, 2009, 11:58 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
two morons agreeing to call another a moron does not mean that the other is moron.

you are glad that i am not your doctor because you are glad to wallow in your moronity......for i might cure it !!
That is todally uncalled for and I condemn it todally.... In fact I don't quite agree with you... we'd agree that I know myself better than you.... And I don't consider myself a moron....
Secondly I never called you a moron...(I just mentioned 'Mormon'... now that is similar to moron but better...) at least not in this thread... but that does not mean that I don't think that this thread of yours is not moronic.... again that does not mean that you're a moron... I am not saying anything... It is there for all to see... Does that make you a moron... may be... Does that make me a moron... certainly not..

So see, I don't approve you of calling me moron at all....

Thanking you..
looking forward to your post..
Aapka

Old December 2nd, 2009, 12:00 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
That is todally uncalled for and I condemn it todally.... In fact I don't quite agree with you... we'd agree that I know myself better than you.... And I don't consider myself a moron....
Secondly I never called you a moron...(I just mentioned 'Mormon'... now that is similar to moron but better...) at least not in this thread... but that does not mean that I don't think that this thread of yours is not moronic.... again that does not mean that you're a moron... I am not saying anything... It is there for all to see... Does that make you a moron... may be... Does that make me a moron... certainly not..

So see, I don't approve you of calling me moron at all....

Thanking you..
looking forward to your post..
Aapka
i withdraw my words about you unconditionally. only dirty is a moron.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 12:12 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
With religion, it should be least worst and worst.... All religions are crappy.... hard to say which one is first among equals..

I think one man defines what religion is Buddha... now this man was supposedly a prince(a small estate in Nepal, big deal)... left everything... sat under a tree... jam ke introspection kiya... came back... claimed that his proverbial lightbulb is lighted.

Now the interesting part... people asked this enlightened fellow, "What about God, O guru?"
"What God?" Buddha replied, "I don't know nothing about God."
"At least tell where is God, how does he look like?" junta pleaded.
"damned if I knew, I don't know if it exists either." said Buddha.

After that he gave a series of lectures which were filled with plagiarised materials... There was nothing which Buddha said was authentic.

Public khushi ke maare pagal ho gayi. They found an ideal person to be called God. The man who did not say anything original became 'enlightened' and since he himself was not sure about existence of God hence was called a God.

Northie hindus became worried with the popularity of Buddha... so they hijacked him as one of their own and called him the 9th avatar of Vishnu. Since it never troubled bloody southies so they refused to accept him as an Avatar.

Now this in essence is the story of every religion. No one right from Moses to Jesus to Zarthustra to Mohammed ever said anything original. Yet they became prophet. Reason: junta meherbaan to gadha pehelwan...
Basically all religions suck.

Islam sucks the most... because it is one of the newest( Mormonism sucks even better but lack of substantial no. of followers has saved it) ones and had not gone through reforms. In addition every now and then Islam has produced such kamaal ke thinkers jo duniya ki lene mein jyada interest rakhte hain.

Religions are giving God a bad name. God should do something about religions, anyways he has become lazy for the lack of competition.... world is going to dogs and he is least bothered.
Agree 110% with everything except bold part. Give credit to religions (all except the worst of the lot..... one which brings misery to innocent) for having provided us with a set of values for us to follow, which in turn make us better human.

God is important too for keeping humans in check. If it wasn't fear of Gods married men will be fornicating with many women.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old December 2nd, 2009, 12:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
If it wasn't fear of Gods married men will be fornicating with many women.
Tantu,

What's wrong with that????

If Tiger can do it, so can I.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 03:47 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future

there should have been another option "atheist" That is missing from your thread
Old December 2nd, 2009, 03:58 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Which do you think is the best religion ,and which is the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Tantu,

What's wrong with that????

If Tiger can do it, so can I.
Of course you can BUT I DO.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old December 2nd, 2009, 07:04 PM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno which is the best religion... but if it were a poll for most entertaining.. then it would be a tie between Sikhism and Christianty.

Sikhism, becoz of all the sardarji jokes. Had there been no sikhism there would be no sardar jokes (no offense meant, taking it in a lighter vein, I am a sikh too)

Christianity, becoz it provided us with the most entertaining cartoon on echarcha. No prize for guessing the name.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 08:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

a nice view by a belgian flemish catholic.Its a must read IMO

http://bharateeya.wordpress.com/tag/prophet/
Old December 5th, 2009, 12:17 PM

Close of 22 kilometer lines, 10" wide and 3" deep forming our SRI YANTRA were found etched on a dry river bed in Oregon US. Couple of idiots tried to take credit except couldn't even draw an inch deep line of 100meters. Mystery remains unsolved. Many intricate crop circles tend to have Hindu tantric Yantra tendencies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 22kmlinesSriYantraOregonUS.jpg (61.0 KB, 67 views)
Old December 5th, 2009, 12:45 PM

Thousands of years old etching on the rocks in Palpa, Peru.

Hindu Sri Yantra.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SriYantraetchedonrocksinPERU.jpg (44.9 KB, 65 views)
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:25 AM

The Face on the Mars.

Bajrang Bali is the first thought which entered my mind.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (131.0 KB, 51 views)
Old December 7th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Images
File Type: jpg problemsolved.JPG (54.5 KB, 44 views)
Old December 11th, 2009, 11:21 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Here is some recent news ...

Quote:
Pope 'ashamed, outraged' by Irish sexual abuse

Reuters Friday, December 11, 2009 19:37 IST

Vatican City: Pope Benedict shares the "outrage, betrayal and shame" felt by the Irish people over a government report that said Church leaders covered up widespread sexual abuse of children for 30 years, the Vatican said on Friday.

In a statement issued after the Pope held a meeting with top Irish Church leaders, the Vatican also said the pope was "disturbed and distressed" by the contents of the report.
He will write a pastoral letter to the Irish people about sexual abuse in Ireland, and the Vatican's response to the crisis.

LINK
Old December 12th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Senior eCharchan

shruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT IS THIS THREAD ABOUT????

THERE IS ONLY ONE RELIGION.