eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old August 24th, 2011, 06:06 PM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute
Muslim wife searching for other 3 wives for her husband...

Came across this gem in ummah forum...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Im Qurratulain bint Abdul Latif from Bangalore,India.I'm 19 and married since 7mths alhamdulilaah.and alhamdulilaah 7mths pregnant mashallaah.

okay sisters my main query is are there any sisters who want to be a co wife inshaAllaah?

yes its for my husband.i'm looking out since a long time and subhanallaah im still looking. yes it must be surprising but ive been supportive of polygyny since i was 13 alhamdulilaah.i know its v.v. hard and terrible phase of jealousy but inshaAllaah thats fine.i know we all have this phrase "i dont wanna share my husband,i love him" lol! ive been reading abt these posts and mails from several groups.even i feel the same but then i think of our Mothers may Allaah be pleased with each one of them ameen.

its a huge sacrifice but its our jihaad inshaallaah one of my conditions 4 nikah to my husband was to believe in polygyny.and alhamdulilaah i found the person i ever wanted alhamdulilaah.

okay so im 19 and he is 22 we both will turn 20 and 23 in october inshaallaah. we both made a chart like soon after we got married.here it goes inshaallaah we both want that the 2nd wife be a convert sister who is older than both of us,who is mature and give us naseeha when we each need it,age can be till 35 inshaallaah something like Khadija radiullahuanha the 3rd wife to be from africa basically a black inshaallaah and age can be btwn 14-16 inshaallaah something like aisha radiullahuanha and the last to be an arab so inshaallaah our arabic can be taken care of inshaallaah,any age inshaallaah the ages amongst all can change inshaallaah its not binding or compulsory.it can interchange inshaallaah.the main thing is she has to be salafi,wanting to do hijrah for ilm to dammaj or saudi inshaallaah.

thats all from me,comments/nasiha always welcome inshaallah if u need anymore details please mail me inshaallaah on manhaj_alsalaf@yahoo.com

jazakallaah khair,
wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
Qurratulain latif ,ummhatim, bangalore,india
wassalamualaikum

Source
Old August 24th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Muslim wife searching for other 3 wives for her husband...

First of all you tell us one thing.

What the fukk are you doing on that forum?
You have that much time like Ashdoc, now!

Wait, On second thought, that "woman's" ID might be Ashdoc's dupe. You never know. He loves to go on puki and moslem forums.
Old August 24th, 2011, 06:38 PM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
First of all you tell us one thing.

What the fukk are you doing on that forum?
You have that much time like Ashdoc, now!

Wait, On second thought, that "woman's" ID might be Ashdoc's dupe. You never know. He loves to go on puki and moslem forums.
Abey mast time pass hota hai or else where could you find such questions and equally amazing answers like this?

Can I pray that my parents do NOT get pregnant?
We arent that rich and my life isnt as comfortable as I want it to be, we're one of the poorest in my grade - if not the school. I have two siblings already(love them) but i definitely not want another one. Please pray my parents dont get pregnant :'(

They did ghusl at about the same time and were talking to my baby sister about another child so im sure they are trying

Re: Can I pray that my parents do NOT get pregnant?

No.

1) It's their right to have children.

2) Not getting pregnant because of financial problems is haram.

And, why are you getting worried about it, sister? I'm sure it's your father who takes care of the expenses of the house.

Old August 24th, 2011, 07:19 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking ridiculous ... unbelievable. Education does nothing to these (edited).
Old August 25th, 2011, 08:15 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Just reinforces what Chaddiwalas say -
'Hum Paanch hamare pchaas'.

Hilarious at first sight but scary because it is happenning in Namma Bangalore..
Old August 25th, 2011, 08:29 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

children's r god's gift to mankind. using any un-natural preventive measures to stop a life from coming into this world is wrong. every child has his or her own प्रारब्ध defined [even b4 being born and also after leaving the material body] which not should be interfered with.

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; November 13th, 2011 at 04:45 AM.
Old August 25th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
children's r god's gift to mankind. using any un-natural preventive measures to stop a life from coming into this world is wrong. every child has his or her own प्रारब्ध [defined even b4 being born and also after leaving the material body] which not should be interfered with.
how many wives mashallah and children humdullilaah are you planning to have inshallah???
Old August 25th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOn View Post
how many wives mashallah and children humdullilaah are you planning to have inshallah???
So far, I'm having only three. Would like to ramp up that number though, God willing. I have given Fri, Sat, Sun to fav wife, two days each to each of the other wives. It's working out fine so far, praise be to the Lord.
Old August 25th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
children's r god's gift to mankind. using any un-natural preventive measures to stop a life from coming into this world is wrong. every child has his or her own प्रारब्ध [defined even b4 being born and also after leaving the material body] which not should be interfered with.
Children are not gods' gift to mankind... they are a by-product of gods' gift to mankind

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old August 25th, 2011, 10:37 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
So far, I'm having only three. Would like to ramp up that number though, God willing. I have given Fri, Sat, Sun to fav wife, two days each to each of the other wives. It's working out fine so far, praise be to the Lord.
Isnt there a caveat that all wives should be treated equally and there should be no favourites.
Old August 25th, 2011, 10:38 AM

On Second thoughts, the girl who posted is cleverly trying to make sure that she remains the yougest wife and that the other wives of her husband remain his advisors.
Old August 25th, 2011, 11:18 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud View Post
Came across this gem in ummah forum...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Im Qurratulain bint Abdul Latif from Bangalore,India.I'm 19 and married since 7mths alhamdulilaah.and alhamdulilaah 7mths pregnant mashallaah.

okay sisters my main query is are there any sisters who want to be a co wife inshaAllaah?

yes its for my husband.i'm looking out since a long time and subhanallaah im still looking. yes it must be surprising but ive been supportive of polygyny since i was 13 alhamdulilaah.i know its v.v. hard and terrible phase of jealousy but inshaAllaah thats fine.i know we all have this phrase "i dont wanna share my husband,i love him" lol! ive been reading abt these posts and mails from several groups.even i feel the same but then i think of our Mothers may Allaah be pleased with each one of them ameen.

its a huge sacrifice but its our jihaad inshaallaah one of my conditions 4 nikah to my husband was to believe in polygyny.and alhamdulilaah i found the person i ever wanted alhamdulilaah.

okay so im 19 and he is 22 we both will turn 20 and 23 in october inshaallaah. we both made a chart like soon after we got married.here it goes inshaallaah we both want that the 2nd wife be a convert sister who is older than both of us,who is mature and give us naseeha when we each need it,age can be till 35 inshaallaah something like Khadija radiullahuanha the 3rd wife to be from africa basically a black inshaallaah and age can be btwn 14-16 inshaallaah something like aisha radiullahuanha and the last to be an arab so inshaallaah our arabic can be taken care of inshaallaah,any age inshaallaah the ages amongst all can change inshaallaah its not binding or compulsory.it can interchange inshaallaah.the main thing is she has to be salafi,wanting to do hijrah for ilm to dammaj or saudi inshaallaah.

thats all from me,comments/nasiha always welcome inshaallah if u need anymore details please mail me inshaallaah on manhaj_alsalaf@yahoo.com

jazakallaah khair,
wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
Qurratulain latif ,ummhatim, bangalore,india
wassalamualaikum

Source
ha ha ha ha hahaha

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old August 25th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
ha ha ha ha hahaha
You may be laughing now... but they are seriously out there. They exist.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old August 25th, 2011, 11:56 AM
We change, values don't

OK, why not I make this thread a collection of gems preserved for posterity

Another one...

Wife sister married to a idiolater (Hindu)

Sallam brothers and sisters,

I recently found out that my wives sister has married a non muslium man (Hindu). My wife decided to tell me, and now I can't get it out of my mind.

The sister in law got married a few months and and my wife, her mum, her auntie and her little sister attended the civil ceremony.
The marriage in Allah's eyes is not vauild as the Islamic marriage is yet to be done plus the husband is not yet a muslium.

Over this issue, me and my wife have had number of fights and in some occasions she went back to her family for few months.

I also found out that she is pregnant with his child and that's the reason why she got married, which is due in the next few days.

Last night me and my wife had a fight because she wants to help her sister raise the child. (my wife is not living with me at the moment).

Her dad or brother do not know about the baby or the marriage, which is more worrying.

I texted my wife yesterday and told her that I do not want to know anything about her sisters baby as I don't want anyone to blame me or for Allah to question me on the day of judgement.

Am worried that as am aware of this issue and that she is coursing zina that I will get sin, as a muslium we should try to stop such problem.

I tried and tried to explain to my wife but she won't listen to me and the only response I get is "she's my sister, how can I leave her"
I agree to that statement but islamicly it's wrong.

Allah makes it clear in the Quran
" a believing woman should not marry a non believing man"

Please advise me what I can do to make my wife understand, as am worried she is getting sin and am worried am gettingbsin because I know about it.

Re: Wife sister married to a idiolater (Hindu)

Your wife is right about your sister raising the child, as she's a Muslim, so the child should go to her, not the non-muslim man.

What your wife needs to do is to advice your sister to leave this man, get a legal divorce, because their marriage is not valid in Islam. However, first you have to make your wife realize how grave this matter is, and the major sin her sister has committed and is committing. She is her sister, so she should do everything to save her from committing haram.

May Allah forgive her and guide her.
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:07 PM
We change, values don't

The plan is to make the Ummah of Muhammad outnumber all other nations, regardless of whether the children will be raised in poverty. See what religious advise is being given and believe me when I say that 9 out 10 people on that forum support such views. See what sort of hypocrisy is being bread in the name of religion.

Almost 2 years married

Asalamalaikum.

This is our second year since married but we still haven't had a kid because we are not financially stable at all and I have to ask money from my parents a lot of times. Is it sin or shirq that we are not having kids soon after marriage? We do plan to have kids as soon as we are even a bit stable. Something me and my husband argued about the other day.

Re: Almost 2 years married

Sister, it is not permissible to not have kids because of financial problems.

Are you both not eating your food daily? Well, I'm sure your child can do so, too. Allah provides for you and He will for him, as well.

Put your trust in Allah and do not prevent conception becuase of this

That's one reason where contraception are not allowed to be used in marriage.

Re: Almost 2 years married

Theres a difference of opinion on whether or not contraception is jaa'iz, its not a black and white issue.

But yes, you should have kids, it makes the ummah bigger, makes you marriage more stronger and makes you into a better person as well.